It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fiery Exchange Between CNN Host and Ferguson Protester

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Battleline

head dead yet

Im unfamiliar with this term can you please explain it to me?

way before your time.
here's the song. listen for it.

edit on 28-11-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Ah my favorite part about that video is that the producer over there at CNN allowed Marsi to get on for an interview, his prejudice led him to believe that they were going to be able to make the protesters look ignorant and aggressive, when in reality, he was as you said, articulate and intelligent.

He owned that talking head like nobody's business, there is no excuse for the amount of shots that Wilson fired. I like how he stayed on this point, not allowing the anchor to change the focus of the real issue, that being cops killing people like it is going out of style.

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmFriday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Yes, but who is doing the killing? Every problem should be addressed at its source.

In that case I would address the huge amounts of black on black crime in these areas , considering most of the killing is coming from them........

Im not downplaying police actions , trust me I have my own slight with them, but if were honest........why arent they just as outraged about their own kids killing each other, in their own neighborhoods, dealing drugs, and ransacking and destroying their neighborhoods and burning businesses to the ground.......

I dont see any of the protesters, trying to do anything to improve their own communities.......

They just want to blame everyone else for the situation they are in , instead of fixing their own house......

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
All wars start when both sides are right. I have to say with honestly both sides in this case are "right" not in the sarcastic manner as in they Think they are right but they are.

I feel that very surely the American attempt at "multiculturalism" will fail, tolerance is a tricky thing, saying it, even wanting it believing it is very different than listening to someone in the same room as you scratch their nails on a chalkboard and not eventually "snapping"

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

haha Bassem, was watching his stream when his phone got stolen. he did have a good stream
haven't seen this tho. get em Bass!!
S&F
edit on 11/28/2014 by TheSilverGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit

I feel that very surely the American attempt at "multiculturalism" will fail, tolerance is a tricky thing, saying it, even wanting it believing it is very different than listening to someone in the same room as you scratch their nails on a chalkboard and not eventually "snapping"

I am going to have to disagree with this sentiment.

To me we have had this "attempt" at multiculturalism, out of a very natural evolution of our collective exepeience here upon this beautiful planet. We have been divided for a very long time. Regardless of the way the MSM portray it, people are more united now than ever before. One of the factors of this is those at the top pulling strings and attempting to maintain their social engineering, however those that believe they can control chaos are truly disillusioned with a level of megalomania that will be and is their current downfall.

Consciousness is changing globally, call it new agey, call it naive hope, call it what you wish, to me it is as clear as anything possibly could be, so I shall politely disagree!
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmFriday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
He threatens police that he doesn't even know. He tells officers not even involved in the brown case that "he prays for their deaths."

Has been arrested dozens of times too. Probably mad because of it.

He thinks it is okay to get in police officers faces and yell obscenities and threaten them.

Looks like he is just trying to get a lawsuit.

Watch this fine upstanding citizen.

www.youtube.com...

Looks like he supports Hamas too...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-11-2014 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Yes, but who is doing the killing? Every problem should be addressed at its source.

In that case I would address the huge amounts of black on black crime in these areas , considering most of the killing is coming from them........

Im not downplaying police actions , trust me I have my own slight with them, but if were honest........why arent they just as outraged about their own kids killing each other, in their own neighborhoods, dealing drugs, and ransacking and destroying their neighborhoods and burning businesses to the ground.......

I dont see any of the protesters, trying to do anything to improve their own communities.......

They just want to blame everyone else for the situation they are in , instead of fixing their own house......

1. What you are doing is changing the subject, this is about a kid being shot by a Cop. Black on black violence is a problem, but not part of my argument.

2. Plenty of Protestors are trying to better their Communities, their numbers are small, like in any Community.

3. I doubt most of these people have a house.

end.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
This guy is a known Muslim agitator.

Look his name up on google.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

No im not changeing the subject I directly addressed the question..........

Infact that IS the subject........

The situations that are going on in these communities are just of symptom of the larger sickness.......

You doubt most of these people have a house? How does that compute?
edit on 11/28/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

1. What you are doing is changing the subject, this is about a kid being shot by a Cop. Black on black violence is a problem, but not part of my argument.

2. Plenty of Protestors are trying to better their Communities, their numbers are small, like in any Community.

3. I doubt most of these people have a house.

No he is right, all this started with a aggressive action on the kids part. Not even once but twice. A young man high on drugs, robbed a store then got into a physical altercation with a cop. Most kids at 18 think they are invulnerable and do some stupid things. Being on drugs and having that kind of attitude is a recipe for disaster. All the anger at the cop and the kid was the one who who set the ball rolling. Two very stupid acts right in a row. IF Brown had any sense he would not have done that now would he? He was no innocent victim. My opinion is that Brown was a bully who was used to throwing his size around because it intimidated people. Seeing how easily the kid used violence on the store clerk, can you really doubt that there was some serious aggression from him? He was not executed he put himselfin the situation where he got shot.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JG1993

Wondered what happened to his live stream. I was watching him since he was down in the middle of action. I don't care about peoples commentary, I just want to see for myself what is going on, and he showed it.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

This idiot Masri said at the end of the video the police shoot to apprehend........THIS MAN IS AN IDIOT. He really is if the police shoot you they are trying to kill you.....Not wound......Not apprehend.

This is how they are trained and rightfully so. If you are going to fire a weapon it is deadly force not apprehending force. And him spitting on the police is further proof of him being an idiot and fool. And if you are going to do crap like that at least have the courage and pride to own your actions.

So in closing this man is an idiot,fool and lacks pride and courage. I have never heard of him before seeing this video.
edit on 29-11-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
This guy is a known Muslim agitator.

Look his name up on google.

I did look it up on Google just like you said, and after two pages (eta, now five) i decided that you should have done it for me seeing as you made the claim.

Personally, i get what he's saying and why he's saying it that way.

So if you can prove he is a religiously motivated agitator you should do so, as it would clearly be a worthwhile addition to the discussion.
edit on 29-11-2014 by skalla because: typo

edit on 29-11-2014 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

No im not changeing the subject I directly addressed the question..........

Infact that IS the subject........

The situations that are going on in these communities are just of symptom of the larger sickness.......

You doubt most of these people have a house? How does that compute?

Wrong again, the subject of my thread was "the source" of the problem, the problem was a white Cop shot a black kid. The problem was not started as black on black violence, which you straw manned into the conversation.

Most live in Projects.

This is more like Fox News than ATS.

My synopsis is the kid was no "Gentle Giant" and the Cop acted in Self Defense. The situation exploded because of the MSM like God damned CNN ramping it up. The ramping up created the frenzy amongst the Community.

The Media is to blame here, f'ing period. Just like the Trayvon Martin BS.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This has quickly become old news. CNN and the protesters really need to know that the average American out here really isn't that interested in this topic anymore. Remember the 24/7 Ebola coverage? Who cares today?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join