It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pregnant St. Louis woman loses left eye after police officer shoots non-lethal round at car

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

You're welcome. As a woman who has been pregnant a few times, I can think of one major reason why a pregnant woman might want to be there to support a community in a time of crisis (that's what all of this is really at the end of the day)--hormones. From the sounds of it, they had steered clear of trouble up until that point--no looting, no protesting--just being there. When I was pregnant, I was never more sensitive to what was going on in the world around me then at those times in my life. You're bringing a new baby into the world and god knows, you want them to be in the best world that you can possibly give them. Becoming a mom makes you realize that your baby could end up like another mother's baby. It's like a super form of nesting and there was probably no way that her boyfriend would've been able to stop her. And live.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

Touché. My ex wife is bat# crazy (as in the certified type) so I don't have a good reference point for the hormone angle. I will whole-heartedly agree with your last two sentences though!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join