It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zana the wild woman?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
in the mid 1800's in russia, a female Alma or yeti, was captured, she was taken to a village where aparently Alma had many hybrid children with village men, and one of them was alive until the 1950's. i just wanted to know what everyone thinks happened to the decendants of the wild woman did they die out, were they bread out of existence or are thier still decendants in that village today.

im still skepticle whether the Alma was ever captured, i think it is just a legend, it is probly an account of what our ancestors called the neanderthals, and over the years like chinese whispers the legend got more exaggerated.

if know one has heard of the alma here is some links.

anomalyinfo.com...

www.occultopedia.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I've heard two stories:

1. The last of her descendants died.

2. The people in the village all are decsended from her, but her traits are not obvious because her traits became less and less obvious through the generations.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
wow, what a weird story.....
but if this is true, then bigfoot is no longer a world-wide legend, but a world-wide mid-wife!

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I think that the account of Zana is hardly likely to be legend, as it's fairly well documented, relatively recent and generally acknowledged as being a wild woman encounter.

Again we seem to find the question of where wild woman/man ends and separate species or race begins. It is perfectly plausable that wild humans, deformed humans, remnants of dead races, etc. can have been exagerated into or mistaken for the alma, sasquatch, bigfoot, etc.

Anomalies do however exist. There is the common occurence of strange, almost superhuman abilities, which seem unlikely to have presented themselves in a human, no matter how abnormal, and there is the matter of appearance. Though it is easy dismiss contemporary accounts as being exaggerated and made by foolish, uneducated peasants, it should be remembered that the people making such accounts were not idiotic, uneducated yes, but not stupid. They would have lived in the area, been used to it, and known the kind of animal that inhabited the surroundings, as well as what a human looked like.

It is an interesting case indeed, and I find it very hard to have a concrete opinion on such matters, especially when there is still so much evidence, corroborated and otherwise, on both sides of the fence.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
So the villagers capture an ape woman and then proceed to pass her from nobleman to nobleman and they all get her drunk and knock her up?

A village of bestiality fetishists is stranger than any bigfoot myth.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reminds me of home...

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   

So the villagers capture an ape woman and then proceed to pass her from nobleman to nobleman and they all get her drunk and knock her up?

Oddly enough, that's what I was thinking....

I mean, seriously, is Yeti sex really THAT appealing? Man, must have been some COLD nights, hehe....

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

LOL!!!!!!!!!!
That's what I was wondering! They should be ashamed for sleeping with it!

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
ive been to bed with some "wild women" who when i woke up seemed to match the description above

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GazrokI mean, seriously, is Yeti sex really THAT appealing?

well, you know what they say....

once you go yeti, you'll always regretti.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
ive found a rare picture of her, i think its fake to be honest though. let me know what you guys think.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Because every wild person wears leopard print dresses or loin cloths. It is fake, and has nothing at all to do with a wild woman. Nowhere close to looking anything like a yeti. It's probably from a movie or model photo shoot.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AquilaCat

I believe that Superduperman was being humorous rather than presenting a "fake"... The image was of Betty Page (a glorious woman it has to be noted).

[edit on 3-8-2008 by SugarCube]

new topics

top topics

join