It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Signs Executive Order Indicting Officer Wilson!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Not too sure about this source, it seems to have an obvious right leaning slant. That being said, is this even something for which an executice order can be used?

As if a move like this is not ludicrous enough, Eric Holder has already announced that this move by the President will not interfere with his ongoing civil rights investigation of Officer Wilson and the Ferguson Police Department. With Al Sharpton occupying more time in the ears of President Obama and Eric Holder than Valerie Jarrett of late, you can bet finding a way to make this about race is a top priority!

source

Or is this yet another example of a president becming involved in a situation well outside his purview.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
According to the White House website it's not validated. I sincerely doubt the POTUS would be doing anything POTUS-ish on a Holiday weekend, short of war breaking out.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

I think he would. Most people are distracted with family, friends, leftovers, travel, etc that looking at what the gov is sneaking by us isn't a major priority (even for those who regularly search the net for info like this).

To sweep a rug out from under someone you don't just grab the rug, you distract the person by getting them to look somewhere else, even if it's for a second.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
If he did hes race baiting the hell out of the situation....maybe he does want a race war .....hes probably got his orders....

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
SATIRE. I'm looking at the FACEBOOK discussion on this and it's being outed there as SATIRE. Still checking other sources but it looks like this may belong in the joke bin.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
That would be akin to starting a new civil war. I smell bull#.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
What has the the death of the offspring of an Englishman and Irishwoman at the hands of a Dutchman got to do with America?

I think someone is holding something they can't get rid of and time has run out.

People need to stop hoping for ridiculous things to happen and think about dealing constructively with their own scandals.

link   
Must be true if only a blog is reporting it!

link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Snopes has already debunked this. Three days ago.

"The National Report's (since removed) disclaimer page noted that all of the site's articles are fiction:
National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental."

Read more at www.snopes.com...
edit on 28-11-2014 by Shamrock6 because: Reasons

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Then in to LOL this goes.

With all of the garbage on all sides of this, it would not surprise me if it were true OR if i twere merely something to stir the pot.

Apologies.
edit on 28-11-2014 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Didn't make sense to me either.. I would think POTUS is most likely..

1). Sleeping it off
2). Teeing off somewhere
3). Trying to find out where Michelle was last night
4). Watching cartoons
5). Reading this thread and freaking out...

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Its a troll story, calls Obama King Dictator! Lol

edit to add: Obviously, this is not how it works. You can't go to some blog, or any other website thats not mainstream because they literally never report anything first. they don't have the resources. hint: look for multiple sources. Oh yea, and vulgar attacking language is a clue to agenda.

edit on 28-11-2014 by nrd101 because: edit to add

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
this Is false.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

If it is about race it's being done to divide America even further. A divided foe is easier to control.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Don't apologize. Only an impartial review from an outside agency can crack the Ferguson nut. Everyone is crying hoax, for now.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I just alerted the thread as trash.

Apologies to all.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

A week later he signs an EO doing this same thing and everybody here goes "gaaoink" and grabs at their collars lol. You never know.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
It actually says on the blog, "This story is Bullshy" it's satire and says so for anyone who read more than a few lines.
edit on 28-11-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

edit on 28-11-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
" Obama Signs Executive Order Indicting Officer Wilson! "

But I bet he'd love to !!!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Don't worry about it too much. It happens.

Staff moved the thread to HOAX so we have it for reference if someone else posts the same thing. And yes, that happens a fair bit with hoaxes as well.

Thing is, when you see something like this that sounds over the top it's worth checking around more. I don't know if the POTUS even has the power to indict someone via an EO, but I seriously doubt it. Separation of the Executive and the Judiciary and all that. But maybe a member with good knowledge of the legalities could throw some light on that point.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join