It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Panthers were not able to carry out their bombing. . . . .

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Battleline
a reply to: 3u40r15m

Sounds like your describing your opinions as you put.

What's matter slick, that cubical closing in on you?

I don't get it...what do you mean

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: 3u40r15m
a reply to: Battleline

Lol you can take it any way you want this is just my opinions, I feel the cop needs to experience some pain for what he did, and/or death. I don't hate police despite what I've personally been through, just ones that use the badge as an excuse to kill people. Same with people who hurt children, they should burn too, hate hate hate....

You don't hate the police but you like to see this one dead?

Yeah do I need to clarify that more.... Or what

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Lol you can take it any way you want this is just my opinions, I feel the cop needs to experience some pain for what he did, and/or death. I don't hate police despite what I've personally been through, just ones that use the badge as an excuse to kill people. Same with people who hurt children, they should burn too, hate hate hate....

Please do.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Please do.

Well you can say this kid deserved to be shot to a black person, and also say you have nothing against black people. Well that's how I feel about this cop... I hope he trips and falls in a hill of fire ants

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Please do.

Well you can say this kid deserved to be shot to a black person, and also say you have nothing against black people. Well that's how I feel about this cop... I hope he trips and falls in a hill of fire ants

I don't care if you are white if you try and fight an officer you deserve the consequence.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Okay, so the connection between the New Black Panther Party and the Nation of Islam is a desire to start a race war?

From what I've read both groups have preached a very strong racist message for quite some time.

However, here's a logical, tactical question: how do you see a "race war" playing out well for, either side, really, but especially Black Americans?

Blacks are 13.2% of the population as of the last Census.

Will they have more equitable rights, or a greater degree of control over their lives after such a conflict? How are they going to organize? Will they come together in an army or work in guerrilla groups?

I mean really, let's think about it seriously and practically for a moment! How do you see that working out? And do you feel that all Blacks will automatically fall on the same side, or will there be disagreement?

But nevermind, those are merely rhetorical questions that you may not have yet considered.

Let's look at your evidence.

The first element in your line is an article describing misplaced hype for an imagined racial conflict that never materialises. How does that begin to prove President Obama's intention to foment a race war, again?

From your first article "The Race War that Wasn't" at reason.com:

The best that can be said about such dark suspicion of Amercians' true nature is that it reflects a sincere and strong desire to avoid the kind of racist violence that has plagued the country since its founding. The problem with the analysis, though, is that it fails to recognize that the overwhelming majority of Americans, too, despise racial conflict.

So ... the American public is more disposed to finding ways to get along with each other than to tear one another down? Interesting. What else?

Worrying about the latent potential for widespread, race-based violence requires thinking either that the American public conceals its racism from its electoral preferences, or that the fringe holds disproportionate, menacing power. As Jesse Walker has frequently noted in these pages, such centrist paranoia inevitably tells us more about the attitudes of those expressing the fear than it does about contemporary America. It's a timely reminder that near the foundation of both major political tendencies in this country lies a disturbing lack of faith in the country they take turns misgoverning.

So, all the hubbub about a race war is basically manufactured by fringe elements, and contemporary America is more interested in the business of getting along with each other than with fighting a race war?

I'm going to stop right here in an analysis of your sources and what they say in the interest of screen scroll. Apparently your foundation for your timeline doesn't support the idea that anyone, much less the President of the United States, is working to foment a race war.
edit on 20Fri, 28 Nov 2014 20:00:00 -060014p0820141166 by Gryphon66 because: Added citation.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Of course, "thesaneone" is a product of the media. His post proves that. He's been condition to feel hatred over someone doing their job, stopping a criminal. It's sad, however the majority of us who have half a brain know better.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
the best laid plans of mice and men come to mind in this case...

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Yeah. Too bad the officer can't prove that. They always say that. What else are they going to say, "he didn't attack me but I felt lethal force should have been used'.... It's not like he shot him once, he shot him multiple times.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Auricom

Where is proof. Show me where they have a radio log of this. If the kid attacked him, he would radio backup.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Look it up yourself. Stop being lazy. He did call for another car.

Sheesh! And people wonder why America is going down the tubes. That one was to easy.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Oh he did, was that after or before the shooting. I keep getting told to prove my facts, so I figure I'll say the same. And America is not going down the tubes, don't be dramatic...

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

a reply to: TDawgRex

Oh he did, was that after or before the shooting. I keep getting told to prove my facts, so I figure I'll say the same. And America is not going down the tubes, don't be dramatic...

You brought it up. So the burden of proof is on YOU. And no he said, she said stuff. PROVE IT.

'Nuff said.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Oh it most certainly is. The reason these things are happening today is a direct result of this country continuing to decline.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I'm in no way excusing the cowardly behavior of this officer but he is suffering and will continue to suffer for his actions. And it will not require any outside influence - the suffering will be in his mind & soul.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Hopefully when and if his conscious kicks in. Calling an eye for an eye isn't right imo but a person is often their own prison so to speak.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
the real black panthers is in oakland and is run by a bunch of old black and white folks. The new black panther party are people that decide to operate under the name. groups difer state to state and as usual call for violence only in defense, these guys do not represent the black panthers. but you guys believe anything the media says. deny ignorance

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: magnetik

Weren't the original Black Panthers a bit more open minded than the NBPP? I think they had a white film or photographer who was famous for working for them? I might be wrong but I remember the man dying and they had articles about how he worked with them for decades.

Either way, I do know there were some whites at the meetings way back in the day, either sympathizing or just in solidarity for the sake of humanity and universal brotherhood.

edit on 28-11-2014 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Auricom

Of course, "thesaneone" is a product of the media. His post proves that. He's been condition to feel hatred over someone doing their job, stopping a criminal. It's sad, however the majority of us who have half a brain know better.

Alleged criminal. We'll never know the facts of what may or may not have transpired earlier.

I have no reall problem with the teens being stopped and questioned - but here's my beef. I have never seen a cop ask an alleged perpertrator to come over to his car - I've only seen cops get out of their car and approach people to question. Now I live in LA with lots of shootings and very scared cops. Maybe they do it differently in the middle of the country.

Then there's the training issue - cops are trained to subdue suspects without deadly force.

This sounds to me like an arrogant cop doing everything he can to justify very poor decision (if a decision was involved at all) making and actions.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Well I'm not losing any sleep over it so if nothing happens to him so be it. But I doubt he is suffering. When you kill someone and already justify it in your mind it takes a while for reality to sink in. He didn't even give an apology.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join