It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Panthers were not able to carry out their bombing. . . . .

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
(post by 3u40r15m removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 3u40r15m

Weren't they the ones who advocated burning the town down? How does attacking the tool police officer achieve anything? TPTB want everybody divided and fighting among themselves because it's one less threat to themselves they have to worry about.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

"Aside from the obvious relationship of adopting Muslim names, did anyone see anything else in the article or the related material that would suggest such a connection?"

The "connection" is the IDEA of stoking a Race War. And Team Obama has been working on this since 2009. Let me offer a little timeline:

reason.com...
(August 2009) THE RACE WAR THAT ISN'T
"That is the American story to keep in mind when reading, every day for the rest of this summer at least, about the "incendiary mix of political passion, weird thinking and weaponry" that "is likely to explode" in Obama's America."

www.nytimes.com...
(March 2010) 'FLASH MOBS' TURN VIOLENT
"Flash mobs are not unique to Philadelphia, but they have been more frequent here than elsewhere. Others that resulted in arrests and injuries have been reported over the past year in Boston, South Orange, N.J., and Brooklyn."

(Flash Mobs used social media to announce a time and place to be somewhere. It quickly morph'ed into wholesale looting of unsuspecting stores, whose owners and security could only stand and watch a gang of (mostly black) teens rush in, grab what they could and run. Store surveillance ID'd most of the teens, and the practice died out when some cities starting tossing families from project housing if their kids were caught looting in Flash Mobs. But anonymously 'gathering minority kids and inciting destructive behavior thru Social Media' had been born.)

articles.chicagotribune.com... -protesters-wisconsin-gov
(Nov. 2011) "OCCUPY CHICAGO" PROTESTERS INTERRUPT WISCONSIN GOVERNOR'S SPEECH
"The Republican governor, who appeared before about 300 people at a public policy breakfast at Chicago's Union League Club, saw his speech interrupted by union-backed Occupy Chicago protesters for about six minutes before they left the event.

"About 50 people who purchased tickets to the breakfast began chanting minutes into Walker’s remarks, reciting slogans such as “Union busting. It’s disgusting.” And “We are the 99 percent.” They also criticized Walker for being allowed free speech rights while blaming Mayor Rahm Emanuel for Chicago police arrests of 300 protesters who refused to leave Grant Park after an 11 p.m. curfew."

(This helped solidify the idea that Republicans are "bad" and Democrats are always "good." And that anything and everything you could do in even a destructive manner to keep that Dem-Tilt, was what was best for all minorities. Look at the fight over immigration: Team Obama is now importing minorities so they can indoctrinate them as Only-Dem voters)

www.reuters.com...
(May 2012) THOUSANDS PROTEST IN CHICAGO AS NATO SUMMIT OPENS
"During the march, a group of black-clad demonstrators (Black Bloc) darted toward police lines along the route, and some threw water bottles at officers who pushed back and yelled at them to move along, but there were no major incidents.

"Police estimated the crowd at 2,500 to 3,000 people, although it appeared to be larger, in what was the biggest rally so far in the week leading up to the NATO summit. Among them was Chicago-based civil rights leader Rev. Jesse Jackson, who walked in summer-like heat with a few women bearing a sign reading "Afghans for Peace."

"Other protesters, including participants in Occupy Wall Street demonstrations from around the nation who descended on Chicago for the summit, decried U.S. defense spending and economic inequality. In a brief skirmish, some black-clad, bandanna-wearing protesters (Black Bloc) pushed and screamed at police."

(All these incidents, although seemingly unrelated, were used by black agitators as both text and technique for rioting, as they plotted a Race War that would (they hoped) cripple the nation, and encourage calls for Martial Law.

("Black Bloc" rioters were not necessarily black, just the more violent, always-running agitators that hijack peaceful protests and turn them into burning/looting riots. A movement born in Europe, no one knows what they ultimately want - beyond total chaos and anarchy.)
edit on 28-11-2014 by MKMoniker because: clarify

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I think anything harmful done to the cop is acceptable.

Why because he was protecting himself?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

I have no idea who advocated that, I don't live anywhere near that place so I don't follow much about it. A black kid not even a teen yet got killed near where I am for waving a fake gun in a park, and the video shows police getting out of the cars and shooting immediately. Didn't even give the boy a chance to be scared enough to put the gun down. But for some reason this Ferguson thing is what the media wants to draw attention on. If it was your kid, I'm sure you would want justice done... Your not going to sit around shoulders shrugged while a jury made up mostly of white people sets him loose.

(post by 3u40r15m removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

I thought black blocs were just black clad anarchists standing silently in rows? I didn't know there were other connections to it.

Their minds are made up. Whether or not their minds were made up for them by paychecks or individual beliefs is unknown. But many on here choose to completely ignore what posters write, answers, theories, ideas. Anything that is against their ideology.

Since you posted this I can imagine there will be more false rhetoric to obscure the facts and make everybody flip out so they go against the "T&C". Stay strong and realize you're one of the people who actually sees through this mess.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3u40r15m

originally posted by: thesaneone

I think anything harmful done to the cop is acceptable.

Why because he was protecting himself?

Protecting himself against what. The kid didn't have a gun. Don't be a troll now....

Oh I don't know maybe some thug trying to attack him.
If the thug hit him just right he could have knocked him out.

(post by 3u40r15m removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

You're the one saying attacking the cop is okay and the crimes of the looters and protesters have been negated by the fact that Mike Brown died.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

"Can you show where Mr. Sharpton has advocated for violent protests, perhaps related to the Black Panthers or to pipe bomb purchases?"

No. His modus operandi is to rush to racial flame-ups and give speeches about how "We're not gonna take this anymore! We don't HAVE to take this anymore!" He is an agitator and provocateur. It's the people listening to these speeches who start screaming and rioting. Oh, and he is NOT all that beloved in the black community. A black man started THIS page on Facebook:

www.facebook.com...
AMERICANS AGAINST REVEREND AL SHARPTON

en.wikiquote.org...
WIKIQUOTE: AL SHARPTON

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

You're the one saying attacking the cop is okay and the crimes of the looters and protesters have been negated by the fact that Mike Brown died.

What...? All the sudden he attacked the cop..... And if you can actually read, you would see that I said the looting was not helping the situation.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

edit on 28-11-2014 by 3u40r15m because: eh..

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

"I thought black blocs were just black clad anarchists standing silently in rows? I didn't know there were other connections to it."

Both the Occupy movement and Black Bloc came out of Europe. No one knows if enraged Occupy rioters decide to go ballistic and dress up all in black to be more violent, or if this is a separate-but-linked sub-group of Occupy. Most articles today carefully speak of "Black Bloc techniques" during protests, like what was seen the first night after the Grand Jury decision in Ferguson (minus the black clothing): agitators/provocateurs running, throwing bricks/bottles at cops and buildings, setting fires, then running elsewhere. It's chaos and anarchy by a few malcontents, but the media makes it sound like there are hundreds of them.

www.theblaze.com...
REVEALED: THE FACES OF OWS' 'BLACK BLOC' MOVEMENT

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

An extremist group on any end of the spectrum can be dangerous. Thinking the NBPP is an exception is obtuse. Extremist Blacks are just as hateful and dangerous as extremist Arabians, whites, whatever. Hence the word "extreme".

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

And kill his family...quite a statement.

You don't like racism but killing a mans family is OK...I won't take that as a terrorist statement, just a lot of hate.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
a reply to: chuck258
That is the most racist things iv read in a while. Shame are you.

I hope you are being sarcastic?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Battleline

Lol you can take it any way you want this is just my opinions, I feel the cop needs to experience some pain for what he did, and/or death. I don't hate police despite what I've personally been through, just ones that use the badge as an excuse to kill people. Same with people who hurt children, they should burn too, hate hate hate....

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Sounds like your describing your opinions as you put.

What's matter slick, that cubical closing in on you?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3u40r15m
a reply to: Battleline

Lol you can take it any way you want this is just my opinions, I feel the cop needs to experience some pain for what he did, and/or death. I don't hate police despite what I've personally been through, just ones that use the badge as an excuse to kill people. Same with people who hurt children, they should burn too, hate hate hate....

You don't hate the police but you like to see this one dead?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join