It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are "Your" Leaders

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
MMMMM, wisdom Yoda has. Listen you should to him.

And a little admiral adama, "There's a reason you separate military and the police. One fights the enemies of the state, the other serves and protects the people. When the military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people."

Don't pick leaders, pick ideas. Support ideas, when you support people, you usually end up supporting their bad ideas as well.

How many parallels in policy do Obama and Bush have? Yet one is considered an idiot the other isn't. One is the evilest person EVER then other isn't. Yet they have many many similar policies. A long list of eskimo brother lobbyist

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
MMMMM, wisdom Yoda has. Listen you should to him.

And a little admiral adama, "There's a reason you separate military and the police. One fights the enemies of the state, the other serves and protects the people. When the military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people."

Don't pick leaders, pick ideas. Support ideas, when you support people, you usually end up supporting their bad ideas as well.

How many parallels in policy do Obama and Bush have? Yet one is considered an idiot the other isn't. One is the evilest person EVER then other isn't. Yet they have many many similar policies. A long list of eskimo brother lobbyist

YODA! How could I not think of Yoda? Damn I drink tooo much coffee. There should be a book of his stuff. His delivery is classic!

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I have no leader for I am not a follower.

But...

Eris Kallisti Discordia
Robert Anton Wilson
Kerry Thornley
Cthulhu
Mom
George R. R. Martin
David Icke (you think I gives a f###?)
Beavis & Butt-head
All convenience store clerks
The moon
Richard Garfield
John Connor
John Constantine
G.G. Allin
The Ramones
Fritz Springmeier
The Dude
The president in "Deep Impact"
Omar Khayyam Ravenhurst
Robots
George Orwell
Everyone named "Ted"
Batman

edit on Cpm1Friday5420145530Fri, 28 Nov 2014 13:54:55 -06002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: cannot abide a typo

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

I second Kojima-san! MG series is top tier gaming.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

I disagree with a lot of stuff GG did but as for individuality, personal expression, not caring what others think, etc GG is quite a leader!

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

G.G. was a piece of s###. But he was a shining example of individuality. And he was basically anarchy in human form. That's why I like G.G. Allin.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

He was a terrible human being who actually lived the life he sang about (rare nowadays). But yeah, he did what he wanted and lived his life without outside influence, for the most part.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Yup
But what can one expect from a man whose parents hated him enough to actually name him Jesus Christ. That alone should be enough to mess you up pretty bad.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

His dad was the problem. He didn't want the kids speaking after a certain time and he was off to say the least. I think his mother had his name changed to Kevin MIchael when they divorced, not certain. Have you ever seen the Todd Phillips film Hated?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Yeah his mom changed his name after they divorced. But no I have actually never watched Hated for some reason. O guess its because everyone always tells me I should so then it feels like work so I never end up watching it...

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Haha I hear you. I used to be a diehard fan of GG but luckily I never did anything like him (I can't say I didn't drink though
)

His former bandmates are carrying on his name. Dino is still out there (mentally).
edit on 28-11-2014 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Yeah. Those drugs though. It gets a lot of them in the end some sooner than later. I can't help but wonder, however, had G.G. not died from an OD, would he have actually committed suicide on stage? That's the one thing that always got me...

edit on Cpm3Friday1920145030Fri, 28 Nov 2014 15:19:50 -06002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: cannot abide a typo

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I don't know if he would have. He vowed he would but something tells me he would have just laughed and continued to beat up the audience.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Haha...

That's pretty much where I stand too but I never discounted his sheer lunacy as a factor. We will never know I guess. I like to think there is a universe where G.G. never died but killed himself on stage, the crazy bastard.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Oh definitely. There's also a universe out there where his voice still sounds as clear as in Unpredictable

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
The ones who control the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Bush's, Clintons, etc.

No really.

Any particular reason WHY?

Not sure if the term "leader" would really apply to the names you listed.

Now if the OP were asking who are the most notorious criminals that ever lived, then I would have to agree.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Leader doesn't apply to the ones used to carry out orders while being kept in line with wealth and the illusion they rule billions. But it applies to the ones controlling them.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Who are "Your" Leaders

Hunter S Thompson

James Joyce

My Step Father

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Terence Mckenna

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Common sense, logic, and my heart. The rest I wing and hope for the best with. LIke electing leaders. Vote and then hope they don't turn out to be lying scoundrels.

Sadly they always turn out to be lying scoundrels. But at least I keep my conscience clean and own up to mistakes, including who I voted for.

Amen Heff~!!!

Amen !!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join