It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So if you can't slam Putin, bring back Stalin from the Grave, he is still scary.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
General Jack Dempsey comments here…

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Putin's tactics are very similar to Hitler's: sow violent protests in the area you wish to annex, then claim you are invading to protect your ethnic group. But that's not exactly what this thread is about, is it?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: WineWithIce5

ALL LIES ON YOUR PART,

And you can refute these so called lies?

carefully put up images and disinformation to convey emotionally and pander to Anti-Intellect

And do you think those pics are all lies too?

Anyone who looks at links you provided will find they are biased and outright LIES,

Why because it shows Russia isn't the little innocent country that you want others to believe it is?

And please can you provide anything that shows what was linked is all out lies, because that is what's going to have to be done before you can call them outright lies.

Anti-Russia Western bloggers, youtube videos made by Anti Russia groups. NGOs etc etc.

Oh that's right...

Russia good...West bad.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

So because western media doesn't say what you want it to say they are just regurgitating the same thing, as opposed to the Russian media that has to make up things for stories, and the fact that the Russian people only have state run media to learn about what happens around them.

You've missed my point again...

Both side's Media are full of s#...

I don't buy any of it.

You act as if Western media has never lied...
WMDs ring a bell?
Bin Laden's death ring a bell?
Building 7 collapse on BBC ring a bell?
IS disbanding Mathematics ring a bell?

Western media lies all the time.

That's also Stalin-esque propaganda...
But I guess you don't see it like that...

Western media would never do such a thing.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Putin's tactics are very similar to Hitler's:

More to the topic. Congratulations…

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: WineWithIce5

You think we the people don't know what is happening behind the scenes. Remember, you can win a battle and still lose the war. Not that you won a single argument on this thread.

When did the art of debate become an art of war?

And what exactly is it that you think you see happening behind the scenes?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Putin's tactics are very similar to Hitler's:

More to the topic. Congratulations…

Don't forget the reason why I said this:

...sow violent protests in the area you wish to annex, then claim you are invading to protect your ethnic group.

Are you saying Putin didn't send troops into Crimea, Ukraine to protect "ethnic Russians?" Putin said so. The bone of contention is whether or not Putin sowed the civil unrest the way Hitler did.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Please...

STICK TO THE TOPIC

Last chance. Further of-topic comments, especially personal attacks, could result in offending member being POST BANNED.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I'm going to try and stay on topic.

Here, more "Putler" bashing for every one

edit on 28-11-2014 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You've missed my point again...

Both side's Media are full of s#...

Yes they are, but it helps to be able to discern what is BS and what isn't.

You act as if Western media has never lied...
WMDs ring a bell?
Bin Laden's death ring a bell?
Building 7 collapse on BBC ring a bell?
IS disbanding Mathematics ring a bell?

You will never see where I have ever said that, nor do I act like that...Sorry.

WMD's the same ones that were found in Iraq...pretty sure that has been discussed many times already.

Bin Ladens death...do you have evidence that shows beyond a shadow of a doubt that the killing of Bin Laden was a lie?

As for building 7...unless you have the evidence that proves the official story as being wrong and that evidence has to show beyond the shadow of a doubt that the government was behind it the official story still stands.

As for IS disbanding mathematics...the source was CNN, and nobody takes CNN seriously so that argument doesn't actually work, sorry.

Western media lies all the time.

That's also Stalin-esque propaganda...
But I guess you don't see it like that...

Western media would never do such a thing.

I see it, but I have learned to see what is BS and what isn't. And that goes for every media source Russian, or western.

Again I have never said western media doesn't do things that they shouldn't, but again one has to learn how to discern the difference of what is true and what isn't.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

& how do you discern the fact from fiction if both sides are willing to lie to further their propaganda machines...

This is why I believe none of it...

& I'll find out on Judgement Day.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I am not comparing Putin to Hitler, I am comparing Putin's tactics to Hitler's tactics. Do you believe that the situation in Czechoslovakia and Poland were not instigated by Hitler in order to justify his invasion? Do you believe the Kremlin's line that the violence in Ukraine was somehow initiated by NATO? Has not Russia been the country that has benefited most from the instability there? Why is it such a stretch of the imagination to conceive of Russian agents provocateurs mixing things up there the way Germane ones did in the run up to World War II?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

& how do you discern the fact from fiction if both sides are willing to lie to further their propaganda machines...

Ancient Chinese secret.

The way you do it is find other sources that either corroborate the story or they don't, which then gives you an idea as to what is BS and what isn't.

That is what works for me.

This is why I believe none of it...

& I'll find out on Judgement Day.

Understandable.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I am not comparing Putin to Hitler, I am comparing Putin's tactics to Hitler's tactics.

You mean Blitzkrieg or Lightning war? I see. Who more closely resembles that tactic? You want to draw negative comparisons the US military has modernized every German war invention and tactic far better that the Russians. In fact deployed and employed it far more than them, too.

I don't see any Russian "thunder runs" of tank armor up main street Kiev like In Baghdad.

I do see the modern equivalent of the German war machine being used extensively by the US military far more than the Russians. Unless you go back to the Russians defeating the Germans in WWII, that is. In that case Stalin helped save the world from the likes of Hitler. Some would argue Russia suffered and contributed far more to that cause than any other country.

So go ahead and pic and choose the little evils of Putin while ignoring the bigger picture.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

You mean Blitzkrieg or Lightning war? I see. Who more closely resembles that tactic? You want to draw negative comparisons the US military has modernized every German war invention and tactic far better that the Russians. In fact deployed and employed it far more than them, too.

Correct; the United States Army learned a great deal from Rommel and the German General Staff. This does not make it okay for Putin to use Hitler's tactics in order to annex Ukraine. (And, no, the United States was not justified in invading Iraq, so don't try to use that as an excuse for Putin's actions.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join