It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patent US 20050087198

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I don't understand what this forum is about

moving on... anyway... I have been researching some thangs and have come across this patent. Now... incredible as it is, this is the gist of it:

A method for systemically delivering a pharmaceutical composition to a human or animal, said method comprising forming an orifice in a nail of a human or animal by means of a laser-based device and applying a pharmaceutical composition in the orifice, wherein said method provides a controlled release of the pharmaceutical composition.

Patent US 20050087198

further reading suggests that this method of delivery is only used for the treatment of finger nail diseases... BUT... and there is a but, reading on... explains that this method of delivery is suited to vaccines and/or other ingredients:

Examples of active ingredients include the following: acebutolol, acetylcysteine, acetaminophen, acetylsalicylic acid, acyclovir, alprazolam, alfacalcidol, allantoin, allopurinol, aloe vera, ambroxol, amikacin, amiloride, aminoacetic acid, amiodarone, amitriptyline, amlodipine, amoxicillin, ampicillin, ascorbic acid, astemizole, atenolol, beclomethasone, bee propolis, benserazide, benzalkonium hydrochloride, benzocaine, betamethasone, bezafibrate, biotin, biperiden, bisoprolol, bromazepam, bromhexine, bromocriptine, budesonide, bufexamac, buflomedil, bupivacaine, buspirone, caffeine, camphor, captopril, carbamazepine, carbidopa, carboplatin, cefachlor, cefalexin, cefatroxil, cefazolin, cefixime, cefotaxime, ceftazidime, ceftriaxone, cefuroxime, selegiline, chloramphenicol, chlorhexidine, chlor-pheniramine, chlortalidone, choline, cyclosporin, cilastatin, cimetidine, ciprofloxacin, cisapride, cisplatin, clarithromycin, clavulanic acid, clomidine, clomipramine, clonazepam, clonidine, clotrimazole, codeine, cholestyramine, cromoglycic acid, cyanocobalamin, cyproterone, desogestrel, dexamethasone, dexpanthenol, dexamethasone, dextromethorphan, dextropropoxiphen, diazepam, diclofenac, digoxin, dihydrocodeine, dihydroergotamine, dihydroergotoxin, diltiazem, diphenhydramine, dipyridamole, dipyrone, disopyramide, domperidone, dopamine, doxycycline, enalapril, ephedrine, epinephrine, ergocalciferol, ergotamine, erythromycin, estradiol, ethinylestradiol, etoposide, Eucalyptus globulus, famotidine, felodipine, fenofibrate, fenoterol, fentanyl, flavin mononucleotide, fluconazole, flunarizine, fluorouracil, fluoxetine, flurbiprofen, folic acid, folinic acid, furosemide, gallopamil, gemfibrozil, gentamicin, Gingko biloba, glibenclamide, glipizide, clozapine, Glycyrrhiza glabra, griseofulvin, haloperidol, heparin, hyaluronic acid, hydrochlorothiazide, hydrocodone, hydrocortisone, hydromorphone, ipratropium hydroxide, ibuprofen, imipenem, indomethacin, insulin, iohexol, iopamidol, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, isotretinoin, ketotifen, ketoconazole, ketoprofen, ketorolac, labetalol, lactulose, levocarnitine, levodopa, levoglutamide, levonorgestrel, levothyroxine, lidocaine, lipase, imipramine, lisinopril, loperamide, lorazepam, lovastatin, medroxyprogesterone, menthol, methotrexate, methyldopa, methylprednisolone, methyltestosterone, metoclopramide, metoprolol, miconazole, midazolam, minocycline, minoxidil, misoprostol, morphine, multivitamin mixtures and combinations and mineral salts, N-methylephedrine, naftidrofuryl, naproxen, neomycin, nicardipine, nicergoline, nicotinamide, nicotine, nicotinic acid, nifedipine, nimodipine, nitrazepam, nitrendipine, nitroglycerine, nizatidine, norethisterone, norfloxacin, norgestrel, nortriptyline, nystatin, ofloxacin, omeprazole, ondansetron, pancreatin, panthenol, pantothenic acid, paracetamol, penicillin G, penicillin V, phenobarbital, pentoxifylline, phenoxymethylpenicillin, phenylephrine, phenylpropanolamine, phenyloin, piroxicam, polymyxin B, povidone-iodine, pravastatin, prazepam, prazosin, prednisolone, prednisone, prilocalne, progesterone, propafenone, propranolol, proxyphylline, pseudoephedrine, pyridoxine, quinidine, ramipril, ranitidine, reserpine, retinol, riboflavin, rifampicin, rutoside, salbutamol, salcatonin, salicylic acid, scopolamine, simvastatin, somatotropin, sotalol, spironolactone, sucralfate, sufentanil, sulbactam, sulfamethoxazole, sulfasalazine, sulpiride, sumatriptan, tamoxifen, tegafur, teprenone, terazosin, terbutaline, terfenadine, testosterone, tetracaine, tetracycline, theophylline, thiamine, ticlopidine, timolol, tranexamic acid, tretinoin, triamcinolone acetonide, triamterene, trimethoprim, troxerutin, uracil, valproic acid, vancomycin, verapamil, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, and zidovudine. A combination of active ingredients may also be used.

n another aspect the active ingredient of the pharmaceutical composition of the invention may comprise a vaccine. Vaccines may include without limitation Smallpox, Rabies, Plaque, Diphteria, Pertussis, Tuberculosis, Tetanus, Yellow Fever, Injectable Polio Vaccine, Oral Polio Vaccine, Measales, Mumps, Rubella, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Haemophilus influenza Typ B, Japanese Encephalitis, Biomanguinhos, Human Influenza Typ B (Hib), HIV, cancer.

The vaccines are preferably vaccines which require multiple inoculation to achieve protective titers such as Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C.

Why use a finger nail? Hmmm something about the cells in the finger nails:

The nail bed has a high concentration of Langerhans cells that stimulate the immune response.

What are langerhans Cells?

Langerin is able to scavenge viruses from the surrounding environment, thereby preventing infection" and "since generally all tissues on the outside of our bodies have Langerhans cells, we think that the human body is equipped with an antiviral defense mechanism, destroying incoming viruses."

Langerhans cells

Langerhin/Langerhans are robust...much stronger than cells within the human body.

In another embodiment of the invention, a laser patterns an array of orifices in a human nail. The orifices are filled with a photosensitizer. A nail polish or patch is used to seal the nail. The photosensitizer is activated with light. The type of light source including the wavelength and dose may vary depending on the condition to be treated.

Patent

Wow... wtf are they going to come up with next?

oh sorry... I just can't help being sarcastic.... Do you think in our busy lives... we would notice a small orifice in our nail covered with a glaze?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
The last part sounds like glow in the dark finger nails. Just what every one needs.

It also begs the question, if Langerhin/Langerhans are so robust and destroy viruses, why not make them as a form that can run around in the blood stream?

Hmm, nice find.

S&F

Just how did you find this one?

P

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I was researching info about isosorbide dinitrate and fumbled my way onto this...

was gobsmacked to say the least.

oh and my research about isosorbide dinitrate is due to the cell death pathways, compounds and viruses.

edit on CST03uFri, 28 Nov 2014 03:57:42 -06005742am331 by Thurisaz because: typo

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
It also begs the question, if Langerhin/Langerhans are so robust and destroy viruses, why not make them as a form that can run around in the blood stream?

oh to answer your question... the external cells of the human body cannot be internal. They are different.

lol

if they did try to make the external cells internal... we would die.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Exactly my take on it. But where is the profit in that. It is all about money. That will be made illegal soon. They will even monitor and regulate the harvesting and growth of your own nails if it worked. Maybe require them to be all surgically removed. I actually have an over active immune system. I chew my nails sometimes. That may be related. Nice to know, i did not know this. a reply to: pheonix358

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

S
U
P
E
R

Creepy !!!

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Sorry, all ready done. Only the method of emplacement ( with a laser) as my father in law ,who had bowel cancer, had an implant placed just under his stomach skin that released medicine over a period of six months. That was ten years ago. The pharmaceutical industries are always looking to re hash past drugs and methods so that they can pretend they have discovered something new therefore charge more money for it. That's why the release the same drugs under a new name and pretend that they've made a break through.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

it is sooooo good of you to jump in and say... already been done...

patent was requested in 2002 and passed in 2005...so yes it has been approved and active for the last decade....

incredible! yeah... like it is sooooooooo ordinary.

LMAO

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

.so yes it has been approved and active for the last decade....

Many patents are never used.
Many patents are issued for things that are never shown to be effective. Such a method could probably not be used in the US or the EU without regulatory approval. Any of that happen?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

great question!!

brilliant question... have they used it?

oiggling to see if there is any published evidence of this patent being used.

somehow... I think TPTB wouldn't allow that to be accessible. Do you think that if they could use this in a secret stealth way, would they, the Gov tell People?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

You mean sneak up on someone, burn a hole through a fingernail without them noticing, inject...something...into the hole and seal it up?

No. I don't think so.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

maybe this is just a weird coincidence:

this picture... why MARK the Syrian Child's finger NAIL???? I have zoomed it and analysed this pic and the mark has been placed on the index finger nail of the Child.

15 Syrian Children Dead after measles vaccination

An activist health worker marks a child who has been given a polio vaccination in Aleppo, Syria on May 4, 2014.

edit on CST07000000Sun, 30 Nov 2014 07:45:08 -06004508am333 by Thurisaz because: clarify

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz

maybe this is just a weird coincidence:

this picture... why MARK the Syrian Child's finger NAIL????

Maybe so he doesn't get vaccinated twice?

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You mean sneak up on someone, burn a hole through a fingernail without them noticing, inject...something...into the hole and seal it up?

No. I don't think so.

Funny, I do!

1940 Four hundred prisoners in Chicago are infected with Malaria in order to study the effects of new and experimental drugs to
combat the disease. Nazi doctors later on trial at Nuremberg cite this American study to defend their own actions during the Holocaust.

1946 Patients in VA hospitals are used as guinea pigs for medical experiments. In order to allay suspicions, the order is given to change the word "experiments" to "investigations" or "observations" whenever reporting a medical study performed in one of the nation's veteran's hospitals.

1947 The CIA begins its study of '___' as a potential weapon for use by American intelligence. Human subjects (both civilian and military) are used with and without their knowledge.

1953 CIA initiates Project MKULTRA. This is an eleven year research program designed to produce and test drugs and biological agents that would be used for mind control and behavior modification. Six of the subprojects involved testing the agents on unwitting human beings.

link
edit on 30-11-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

No. I don't think so.

I could do what Rosinitiate did and put a bunch of links of human use testing in the US in just the last fifty years or so. But it's the holidays and all, so I don't want to get that depressed, frankly, looking for them, reading them and putting them here.

Suffice it to say, that those links are definitely there, proven, Tuskegee, siphilis to start with….

OP, good find. I'm positive they've used and are presently using it. I'm positive they are using it on people without consent, as well, probably for quite a while. They've all sorts of devices like this, implant wise, to deliver just about any drug, as evidenced by that list that comprises antibiotics, anesthesias, antidepressants, and chemicals to alter brain chemistry…..

Quite alarming, actually, but no surprise, here.
Take care.
tetra

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

a reply to: tetra50

thank you for the replies.

IMO, it is rational to be distrustful of the Govt. Rosinitiate, thank you for posting up some historical facts. There is a lot that the public now know and it is part of our historical records...but when those things were going on in those times...the general public did not know.

top topics

join