It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boyd Bushman Kicked-Off Wikipedia

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Does anyone here know about a table top spinning device that Bushman showed in an interview with David Sereda. It spun well in one direction. Not in the other. I forgot the name of it. I´m interested in fundamental physics. I´m not really interested if the picture of "alien" was a toy doll or real or if Bushman is a disinfo agent. What he showed with the spinner was real and simple. That much else may be a distractions. I want to know about the spinner. The info seems to have been taken off the web.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickelodeondad
Does anyone here know about a table top spinning device that Bushman showed in an interview with David Sereda. It spun well in one direction. Not in the other. I forgot the name of it... The info seems to have been taken off the web.
A rattleback would fit that description, and there's a wikipedia article about those.

Rattleback

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
a reply to: maxzee

That's because it is a proven Hoax.

Former Lockheed Martin engineer Boyd Bushman provided evidence of human contact with alien life before his death in August 2014.

Read more at www.snopes.com...

When the claim began to gain traction on the internet, a Reddit user located an existing toy that very closely resembled the "alien" in the Bushman video:

A news outlet in Quebec also pointed out that the "alien" seen in the pictures held up by Bushman during the interview can be purchased at Walmart.

So not everything on the internet is what its claimed to be...especially You Tube videos.

Case Closed

Snopes, eigh?

anthonycolpo.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

It was obviously a hoax, but Snopes and Reddit are not "credible journalistic sources" and never will be.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 12:14 AM
link   
i found this article insightful.

www.electricalvolt.com...

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join