It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boyd Bushman Kicked-Off Wikipedia

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Jeff Rense is still on Wiki, though.

Go figure.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Never underestimate ones ability to pull the wool over their own eyes. The bushman saga like many within the UFOlogical circles is clearly a hoax. I see a lot of confirmation bias in this thread from many people. I see the same old unimaginative rebuttals of the PTB fashioning Children's toys of the alien in order to discredit the story.

For those who claim the story is still alive because the markings are slightly different is patently ridiculous. I'm not sure how many of you have actually seen these types of toys from China but if you pick up two from the shelf in the store, the markings will be different.

I dont come here much any more but it appears the ability to Deny Ignorance is still way beyond the cognitive abilities of many. It's these very attitudes that have stalled the advancement of UFOlogy for decades and turned it into the laughing stock it is today. Sadly I don't see this changing any time soon.

IRM

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: InfaRedMan

ah well , people will chat , and to be fair, the people that have contributed to this thread and the other did a pretty good job of narrowing down the participants , even if some of us do see far to much into things

I would have thought the discussion from all sides is what's necessary to wheedle out the truth.. albeit in this case their still seems to be a few grey areas.

sounds like your giving up , cheer up, its not all for nought

funbox

edit on 2-12-2014 by funbox because: an irksome mfb messin with links

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

Maybe not for much longer, Joseph P. Farrell is about to join ATS and Boyd Bushman in the trash can of Wikipedia. Voting is currently 6-1 in favor of deleting his entry ...

Joseph P. Farrell Wikipedia

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kissy princess

I agree. While I'm still uncertain of the veracity of this mans claims, if we're to believe that the government will do anything to keep alien contact a secret, how do we know that they wouldn't dump a couple of millions into some Chinese company to produce a few thousand alien dolls that resemble the one in the released video?

I mean, we spend BILLIONS of dollars on black projects, MILLIONS on nonsense, so is this really so far fetched? It may sound like it, but when you look at the various insane plans the U.S. government had come up with, it doesn't seem so far fetched after-all.

The skeptic in me wants to not believe the guy, the believer in me keeps tugging at me to look beneath the surface. I'd like to know when the "toy alien" was first available to the public...

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Can anyone buy one of these dolls or go into the store and get some numbers/details from the packaging?

Then the date of manufacture could probably be worked out.

The answer lies here.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Can anyone buy one of these dolls or go into the store and get some numbers/details from the packaging?

Then the date of manufacture could probably be worked out.

The answer lies here.

Not really. The default line of special pleading is that any dummy you find, no matter how similar to the one in the photo, is merely a reproduction of the actual alien for the purpose of discrediting Boyd Bushman.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Can not be reproduction if manufactured before Bushman video.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

If someone would just find the actual alien, that would settle this.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

The photo that Bushman is holding up in the video was taken before the Bushman video, so I'll have to disagree.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

The photo that Bushman is holding up in the video was taken before the Bushman video, so I'll have to disagree.

You are completely right. Forgive my simple mind.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

But if dolls were released AFTER the video - that would point to them being manufactured to look like the alien.

Christ I'm stupid slow sometimes.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
The sad irony here is that Bushman's contributions to avionics would probably have earned him a place in wikipedia if some con-man hadn't used him as a front. Now they can't give him a modest entry because the con-man who gave him the picture of the plastic alien would hijack it for self promotion.
edit on 4-12-2014 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct typo.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
The sad irony here is that Bushman's contributions to avionics would probably have earned him a place in wikipedia if some con-man hadn't used him as a front. Now they can't give him a modest entry because the con-man who gave him the picture of the plastic alien would hijack it for self promotion.

You're right.

This is probably one of the most depressing hoaxes of all time.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

But if dolls were released AFTER the video - that would point to them being manufactured to look like the alien.

Christ I'm stupid slow sometimes.

Or patterned after the original doll in the photo.

I'm slow every morning.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I'm not sure it would have. I have yet to see proof that he was a key member of the development teams. There are a LOT of engineers, both primary and ancillary involved in these projects, most of whom have patents to their name, and seldom do they gain notoriety. In this case the only reason his background was researched and recorded at all was because of the wild claims, not his professional accomplishments.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

You're right.

This is probably one of the most depressing hoaxes of all time.

There is wacky "Doctor" W.C. Levengood and his plasma vortex crop circles...

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Fun stuff:
The meaning of Quintonia is 'Fifth'.

Code for 5th planet or its equal the god? Or perhaps The 5th dimension - The Approaching 5D Realm of Reality?

www.youtube.com...

Jupiter (a.k.a. Jove; Greek Zeus) was the King of the Gods, the ruler of Olympus

Jupiter is the fifth planet from the Sun and by far the largest. Jupiter is more than twice as massive as all the other planets combined (the mass of Jupiter is 318 times that of Earth).
nineplanets.org...

Fifth planet (hypothetical)
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

What has stalled UFO research is the CIA. They flood the topic with so much disinfo there are no straight answers. Then you have people with credible backgrounds that come out and say crazy #. You have Greer that went to the white house with people willing to testify but congress won't listen. Then Greer gets cancer....hmmm. If even one of Boyd's claims are Legit something very wrong is happening in front of our eyes, and too many people can't handle that possible reality. Imo he's a classic victim of a discredit campaign and it is easy to see, everyone only focuses on the alien and absolutely nothing else. And with people that do that sort of trash research it is no wonder UFOlogy isn't taken seriously.
edit on 3-1-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

What has stalled UFO research is the CIA. They flood the topic with so much disinfo there are no straight answers. Then you have people with credible backgrounds that come out and say crazy #. You have Greer that went to the white house with people willing to testify but congress won't listen. Then Greer gets cancer....hmmm. If even one of Boyd's claims are Legit something very wrong is happening in front of our eyes, and too many people can't handle that possible reality. Imo he's a classic victim of a discredit campaign and it is easy to see, everyone only focuses on the alien and absolutely nothing else. And with people that do that sort of trash research it is no wonder UFOlogy isn't taken seriously.

I knew about Greer's wife getting cancer. Does he have it too? Speaking of Greer... The "toy" looks a lot like the atacama humanoid. It wouldn't surprise me if it was already being sold. I agree with your points about the CIA and spending money to discredit Bushman. Cointelpro.

Bushman isn't the first person from Lockheed to come out claiming ufo's are real and he won't be the last. There will be tons of criticism for the next person as well.
edit on 9-1-2015 by nwiskywatch because: first post didn't realize my comments went in the same box as the quote

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join