It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boyd Bushman Kicked-Off Wikipedia

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

I went back through the other thread, is this the ex wife you refer to with the phd? I don't recall you mentioning that she worked for Lockheed on there , amazing , anyhow , did any of the workers you spoke to have anything to say about Boyds claims regarding the company's development of new energy systems ? ide imagine many of them must have choked when you mentioned what it was about

funbox

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox
HA! I'm losing track of the wives too! My wives have been quite talented. My ex has a PhD in clinical psychology. I don't remember where I mentioned that. The current one works for LM.

I spoke with my wife at length about Boyd. I didn't mention it before because I didn't think it would add to the discussion but since the last thread, she encouraged me to reveal that info because...its funny? Two of her close friends work there as well. One is an engineer an the other is in HR. My wife is in HR also. I also have two close relatives that work there also but I don't see them that often. I know there are others but cant think of them off the top of my head. LM is a big company and employ a lot of people in my area.

So I mentioned Boyd one night to my wife's friends while we were out and they had no idea what I was talking about and then they gave me that look when I told them about the alien stuff. My only real point about bringing it up is that it drives me nuts when people want to verify that he worked there. Odds are yes. No, I will not ask the HR folks to dig up his records. I know, im useless.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

no you don't want to ask , just smuggle yourself inside your wife's lunchbox, nip into the spare sweeper costume on arrival at the changing area , hey presto, invisible ,from there on though , reactionary is all you should be , don't plan nothing , blend and discover , stick to the roads and don't forget your sweeping technique, many a mole has been foiled by incorrect usage of a broom , don't be one of them
good luck , bring some juicy fruit back and beware the moon

on the off chance you get caught I hear its possible to get on the net from prison, you may have to jump through a few hoops though

anything you can tell us maybe of critical importance , so don't shy from them hoops

funbox

edit on 30-11-2014 by funbox because: who put that t on there?

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
There are a few players involved with the Boyd Bushman video, if anyone can connect the dots between these people they win the prize.

1. Mark Q Patterson - This is the the YouTube channel name where the video first appeared. Who is this person and why did he post the video? His only other video is a video of a bird.

2. Chris Gene Mooney - Claimed copyright infringement on the video and had it removed from various YouTube channels. (It should be noted that it is practically impossible to get a video removed from YouTube unless you can prove you are the owner of the material)

3. Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell - Called into Coast to Coast AM last Sunday when George Knapp was talking to Bob Lazar about other Area 51 whistleblowers. Corbell said he was the one that filmed the Boyd Bushman interview and didn't find him credible, knew who his secret insider source was, and that Bushman had been fed false information by this source.

I find it strange that Jeremy Corbell says he shot the video but didn't post it on any of his websites. He has a lot of alien/UFO projects in the works, a video about John Lear titled Immaculate Deception, a video about Dr. Roger Leir titled Patient Seventeen, a video about the Citizen’s Hearing on Disclosure titled Truth Embargo and another deathbed confession video that came out last year titled The Anonymous Interview.

On the Mark Q Patterson YouTube channel there is now a video titled Update to Boyd Bushmans Last Interview. It states that no more information on the video will be posted here and and to send any questions about the video to [email protected]. The Google+ page for that email address shows the name Chris Mooney, yet the video is posted on Mark Q Patterson's page, so it's possible they are the same person using different aliases.

EDIT:

parasci.net...

Shortly thereafter, Bushman’s video was flagged and removed from Mark Q. Patterson’s YouTube account on the grounds of copyright infringement. The claimant was Christopher Gene Mooney, who proceeded to flag all copies of the video circulating on YouTube in an attempt to fully remove it from the public spotlight. Seemingly overnight, Bushman’s disclosure had gone from YouTube hit, achieving upwards of 1 million streams per day at its peak, to YouTube urban legend, becoming increasingly difficult to locate.

ParaSci reached out to Chris Mooney, a Tucson Photographer, to ascertain the circumstances in which his copyright claims had been placed. In his response, Mooney asserted that he was the videographer and rightful owner to the Boyd Bushman interview, and that it was published by Mark Q. Patterson unbeknownst to him. Mooney further asserted his goal of preserving Bushman’s legacy in a positive light with no intention of suppressing any of the information in Bushman’s final interview. After further inquiry, Mooney indicated his current inability to discuss the matter any deeper, although he hoped to be able to do so soon.

ParaSci also reached out to Mark Q. Patterson, the independent aerospace professional allegedly responsible for leaking the video to begin with. No response was received.

It’s worth reiterating that Mooney and Patterson both reside in Bushman’s hometown of Tucson, AZ.

parasci.net...

I went back and re-listened to the Coast to Coast interview, Jeremy Corbell says he went out to interview Bushman along with his friend Ruben for a documentary that he's working on, but doesn't specifically say that the YouTube video is his.

How many people interviewed Bushman before he died?

Did he take out a classified ad for filmmakers looking for deathbed confessions of aliens?

edit on 11 30 2014 by CosmicRay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicRay

Could he be this Chris

Chris Mooney is an award winning author, science and political journalist, and experienced trainer of scientists in the art of communication. He works as a correspondent for the Climate Desk and a contributing writer at Mother Jones magazine, where he covers science (especially climate science) and co-hosts the popular podcast Inquiring Minds (along with neuroscientist and opera singer Indre Viskontas). Inquiring Minds was recently singled out as one of the “Best of 2013″ podcasts on iTunes—you can learn more here.

chriscmooney.com...

seems maybe so poster asks

dan leonard4 weeks ago

Chris, why did you yank the Boyd Bushman video via a copyright claim?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 30-11-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee
Doesn't really sound like it. In any case the video is not on that Chris Mooney's youtube channel. Nor is anything remotely resembling it.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

No, that's not the same person. I updated my post above with some more info.

EDIT: www.chrismooney.com...

twitter.com...

www.facebook.com...

That's the Chris Mooney that filed the copyright claim on the video.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

ide say that some strange irony is going on, If this guy has nothing to do with it

after 5 mins i think you will see my point , no need to watch it all

funbox

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox
a reply to: Phage

ide say that some strange irony is going on, If this guy has nothing to do with it

There always is, the confusion factor is what makes these topics so interesting.

I'm guessing it's just something mundane like who holds copyright for that interview video and who gets the profits from the YouTube views or upcoming documentary, or someone in the Bushman family doesn't want Boyd to be remembered as the old guy holding up photos of a toy alien.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I think he played a part somewhere , maybe he feels the urge to fix the scientific illiteracy in America , now if you take all the easily researchable claims Boyd made in his video , there is a potential to generate interest within the populace , the tool of the internet is open to most now, people with an interest researching these topics , may happen across a link , to say the lenz effect, exposure , # sticking etc.

so if Boyd is collaborating in a parlour trick to help enfurther Mooneys/"reality based community's" ideology to sharpen American minds.. well, just maybe we have an interesting phy-op on the go

funbox

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox

I think he played a part somewhere , maybe he feels the urge to fix the scientific illiteracy in America ,

What a strange way to fix it.

There is more than one person named Chris Mooney though.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

not one youtube user can i find named Chris mooney, only him ... do you have any links?

as i continue to watch the video , i can say with almost guaranteed certainty that he's here on ATS , somewhere , engaging with his target audience ;D

funbox

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I didn't look for his YouTube page but I posted some of his other links above.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

ahh, my apologies I found a few more , the majority of them being joe blogs though ,

hmm, did you watch the rest of his video perchance? this man Chris seems like a prime candidate to me, and would fit in with his career and field of study/expertise , im still trying to get through the video but problematic atm

funbox

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

haha, no. A prime candidate for what? Chris C. Mooney has nothing to do with this.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

a collaborative plot to cure American minds from fringe topics maybe, it might sound far fetched using a hoax about aliens , area 51 and photos of alien worlds , but if you think about it , if your target audience watch these type of videos? then how do you reach them.. hmmm , say , through these type of videos ? I would call it a portal so to speak , now if you have Boyd doing some stupidly-framed repeatable experiments , ones that were clearly illustrated, reproducible by joe blogs, or at least reseached by them , wouldn't this be an insidious way to reach those mindsets ?

ill bet after that video went viral, the swamps filled with the sound of spinning rattlebacks

funbox

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
" Kicked-Off Wikipedia "

Apparently it's contagious ...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Above_Top_Secret

edit on 30-11-2014 by Frank12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
parasci.net...

Shortly thereafter, Bushman’s video was flagged and removed from Mark Q. Patterson’s YouTube account on the grounds of copyright infringement. The claimant was Christopher Gene Mooney, who proceeded to flag all copies of the video circulating on YouTube in an attempt to fully remove it from the public spotlight. Seemingly overnight, Bushman’s disclosure had gone from YouTube hit, achieving upwards of 1 million streams per day at its peak, to YouTube urban legend, becoming increasingly difficult to locate. ParaSci reached out to Chris Mooney, a Tucson Photographer, to ascertain the circumstances in which his copyright claims had been placed. In his response, Mooney asserted that he was the videographer and rightful owner to the Boyd Bushman interview, and that it was published by Mark Q. Patterson unbeknownst to him. Mooney further asserted his goal of preserving Bushman’s legacy in a positive light with no intention of suppressing any of the information in Bushman’s final interview. After further inquiry, Mooney indicated his current inability to discuss the matter any deeper, although he hoped to be able to do so soon. ParaSci also reached out to Mark Q. Patterson, the independent aerospace professional allegedly responsible for leaking the video to begin with. No response was received. It’s worth reiterating that Mooney and Patterson both reside in Bushman’s hometown of Tucson, AZ.

Christopher Gene Mooney

edit on 1-12-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Frank12345
" Kicked-Off Wikipedia "

Apparently it's contagious ...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Above_Top_Secret

Fails GNG - promotional/vanity article. This article about the conspiracy theory message board Above Top Secret (ATS) has 28 references, of which, 16 are to the site abovetopsecret.com itself, 4 are back to Wikipedia, and the substance of the rest are to conspiracy blogs like illuminatirex.com and members.fortunecity.com/groom51. One RS ref to WIRED and another to Scientific American contain only passing and incidental mentions to specific posts on ATS. Several other references to RS sources don't actually mention ATS at all (e.g. a citation to MSNBC in a paragraph mentioning that the Terri Schiavo case was discussed in ATS is used simply to source the fact Terri Schiavo died). We have placed a verification tag on this article for the last 4 years and it has not improved in that time. A thorough search for RS finds nothing of the substance or breadth that would justify this message board's inclusion (note there are numerous references to the unrelated book titled "Above Top Secret" from which this message board takes its name but has no direct relationship). BlueSalix (talk) 17:36, 22 November 2014 (UTC) Automated comment: This AfD was not correctly transcluded to the log (step 3). I have transcluded it to Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Log/2014 November 22. —cyberbot I NotifyOnline 18:00, 22 November 2014 (UTC) Note: This debate has been included in the list of Websites-related deletion discussions. NorthAmerica1000 20:54, 22 November 2014 (UTC) Note: This debate has been included in the list of News media-related deletion discussions. NorthAmerica1000 20:54, 22 November 2014 (UTC) Note: This debate has been included in the list of Delaware-related deletion discussions. NorthAmerica1000 20:55, 22 November 2014 (UTC) Delete per nom. Dbrodbeck (talk) 22:30, 22 November 2014 (UTC) Delete as above. Nickm57 (talk) 23:46, 22 November 2014 (UTC) Delete A conspiracy theory message board that reliable secondary sources have failed to give serious and in-depth coverage to. - LuckyLouie (talk) 19:40, 23 November 2014 (UTC) Note: This debate has been included in the list of Conspiracy theories-related deletion discussions. • Gene93k (talk) 00:02, 24 November 2014 (UTC) Note: This debate has been included in the list of Paranormal-related deletion discussions. • Gene93k (talk) 00:02, 24 November 2014 (UTC) Delete GNG fail. — ArtifexMayhem (talk) 03:58, 24 November 2014 (UTC) Delete; if a topic has little coverage by independent sources, and it's in WP:FRINGE territory, then it's impossible for us to maintain a neutral article. bobrayner (talk) 23:59, 24 November 2014 (UTC) Delete per nom. Insufficient coverage in reliable sources. It should be noted that much of the article is WP:OR, based on nothing beyond contributors' own analysis of the website. AndyTheGrump (talk) 00:31, 25 November 2014 (UTC) Strong delete - simply fails to meet any of our standards, either of reliability or of notability. --Orange Mike | Talk 01:40, 25 November 2014 (UTC) The above discussion is preserved as an archive of the debate. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as the article's talk page or in a deletion review). No further edits should be made to this page.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicRay

No, that's not the same person. I updated my post above with some more info.

EDIT: www.chrismooney.com...

twitter.com...

www.facebook.com...

That's the Chris Mooney that filed the copyright claim on the video.

Strange though my Mooney was born in Mesa, Arizona, the town Mr Bushman was married in and lived in. Interesting connections.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join