It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boyd Bushman Kicked-Off Wikipedia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

im not even going to look, but ill bet Greer has a Wikipedia listing

funbox

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox
Bet you did.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

yes but after I typed it

but I still have no answer if hes there or not

sickening on so many levels
barf

funbox

edit on 29-11-2014 by funbox because: place ya bets , everyones a winner

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

The reason he doesn't come off as genuine to me is, a senior scientist would know things that he claims not to know like why a magnet falls slower than freefall when dropped through a metal pipe.

He is speaking of an effect with copper and aluminum not just any metal. he seems to be trying to tell us how they actually power the flying saucers is what I am hearing. He basically says he can't tell certain things and maybe he has to make this sound questionable to even get it out there.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

He is speaking of an effect with copper and aluminum not just any metal.

He is speaking about a demonstration of Lenz's law. It occurs with any non magnetic material which conducts electricity.
That fact that an engineer is either ignorant of it or pretending to be, is somewhat odd.
electrical4u.com...

edit on 11/29/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

He is speaking of an effect with copper and aluminum not just any metal.

He is speaking about a demonstration of Lenz's law. It occurs with any non magnetic material which conducts electricity.
That fact that an engineer is either ignorant of it or pretending to be, is somewhat odd.
electrical4u.com...

He seems to be implying an as yet unknown to the public effect that is involved with this law. Remember the demonstrations are for people with no experience not for scientists.
Interesting discussion here.
en.wikipedia.org...-Gravity[e ditby]edit on 29-11-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
When searching there are many missing pages but what else can we find that backs up some of the stories?

MUFON International Director Jan Harzan talks to me about his personal experience with fellow alumnus Ben Rich, former President and CEO of the Lockheed Skunkworks. "We now have the technology to take ET home." This a must see for anyone who doesn't think faster-than-light travel is possible, or harbors any doubt that we don't already know how to do it.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

He seems to be implying an as yet unknown to the public effect that is involved with this law.

Yes, I know.
He is performing magic tricks based on well known principles. And he can get away with it because he knows his target audience is ignorant of those principles.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

did you notice the look in his eyes when he demonstrates the pipes, especially when hes leaning in, I imagine this is where your confusion comes from, the *whyness* of this display ..

but to get back on topic , seeing theres already a thread about the videos and claims ,(link kindly posted by Char-Lee earlier)

heres a Wikipedia link to Lenz's law, best get it while its hot

who knows when the burn holes going to open again

funbox

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I'm not confused by him in the least. I'm more "confused" by David Blaine but at least he doesn't pretend to be anything but an illusionist.

Whyness?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

you like ?

if you can give me a description of what you think I mean by whyness it might make for an interesting game.. ah , yes , your not into hypothesising much are you/? ..
or do you?

David Blaine? where lies the confusion ?

funbox

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

if you can give me a description of what you think I mean by whyness it might make for an interesting game
I doubt it.

David Blaine? where lies the confusion ?
You know, "how does he do that?"

You said I was confused by Boyd. I am not.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kissy princess
When I saw the Bushman vid, I was pretty much convinced of its authenticity, especially alongside the aggressive attempts by youtube and other media hosting sites to erase the interview. I did a little internet research & came across the snopes blurb on Bushman - then my enthusiasm was deflated. Thinking it all over, I had the thought, "what if these freaky toys were modeled, intentionally, after these alien beings for some reason?" (like maybe for the intentions of discrediting abductees or those in 'the know' like Bushman or whomever. Anyway, now I really don't know what I believe about the Bushman interview. I do believe, however, that he comes off as sincere & genuine; very much the converse of a UFO nutcase or pathological liar. Weird that wikipedia deleted him.

My thinking is similar. Bushman may be entirely sincere but his information is second hand. It was given to him by unknown people and they may have set him up (or they themselves may have been set up). Setting up people like this is a way of discrediting everyone who comes forward with information.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I doubt it.

you never try you never know..

You said I was confused by Boyd. I am not.

you don't find it confusing why he would deliberately lie about the tube experiment? his scientific background in engineering /electronic engineering would arm him with this knowledge,
mixed in with the overall claims ide say that was too obvious of a mistake to make , if the intention was to hoax.
so here it comes again , the whyness of it all

not confused eh? , you must know why it has unfolded as it has then ... does that knowledge you posses include information about the Mooney fellow too ?

funbox

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

you don't find it confusing why he would deliberately lie about the tube experiment?
No. Not really.

mixed in with the overall claims ide say that was too obvious of a mistake to make , if the intention was to hoax.
You don't have to fool everyone, just your target audience. In Bushman's case it's quite clear who that audience is and it isn't exactly known for being very discerning.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
When searching there are many missing pages but what else can we find that backs up some of the stories?

MUFON International Director Jan Harzan talks to me about his personal experience with fellow alumnus Ben Rich, former President and CEO of the Lockheed Skunkworks. "We now have the technology to take ET home." This a must see for anyone who doesn't think faster-than-light travel is possible, or harbors any doubt that we don't already know how to do it.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Good question. You might want to read this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: maxzee
Boyd B. has been "de-existed!"

Wikipedia Deletion of Boyd Bushman

Interestingly his whole Family history is available, seems they have lived in Utah and AZ forever. I can find in free public records his whole life even the Census records when he was a kid. I can find every address he has lived at for many years in TX and Az even phone numbers from those days. I can tell you who his parents and grandparents are and where they were born and when... all of these records and no one seems to know the man...hum.
The university records can be checked but I haven't i don't think people wrote all of these lies about him and his life.
www.findagrave.com...

He received a Bachelor of Science degree from Brigham Young University- majoring in both math and physics. Boyd also earned an MBA from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.

edit on 29-11-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

No. Not really.

ah ok then

You don't have to fool everyone, just your target audience. In Bushman's case it's quite clear who that audience is and it isn't exactly known for being very discerning.

you think hes out there to deceive fpp? how odd , I suppose dead men cant enjoy material wealth so I excluded that motivation , putting it up on youtube wasn't ever going to make him any money , but then why would he collaborate with these money engineers if that was the case ? seems like a bad taste to leave for your family after your death.

I then thought that their might have been a stab at his old employers, what with court cases and un realised patents.. maybe , but overall I get the feeling theres something missed.

maybe Mooney has the answers

funbox

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
existence is more than a wiki entry.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join