It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boyd Bushman Kicked-Off Wikipedia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Boyd B. has been "de-existed!"

Wikipedia Deletion of Boyd Bushman
edit on 27-11-2014 by maxzee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
who is this person?

why should this be important please?

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
From wiki

"This page has been deleted. The deletion and move log for the page are provided below for reference.

21:41, 27 November 2014 Cryptic (talk | contribs) deleted page Boyd Bushman (deletion endorsed at Wikipedia : Deletion review/Log/2014 November 19)
05:01, 20 November 2014 Cryptic (talk | contribs) restored page Boyd Bushman (269 revisions restored: temp undelete for Wikipedia : Deletion review/Log/2014 November 19)
07:27, 19 November 2014 Randykitty (talk | contribs) deleted page Boyd Bushman (Wikipedia : Articles for deletion/Boyd Bushman closed as Delete)"

And the reason they claim for deletion is here

edit on 27-11-2014 by p4rs3C because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2014 by p4rs3C because: added more info

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: maxzee

That's because it is a proven Hoax.

Former Lockheed Martin engineer Boyd Bushman provided evidence of human contact with alien life before his death in August 2014.

Read more at www.snopes.com...

When the claim began to gain traction on the internet, a Reddit user located an existing toy that very closely resembled the "alien" in the Bushman video:

A news outlet in Quebec also pointed out that the "alien" seen in the pictures held up by Bushman during the interview can be purchased at Walmart.

So not everything on the internet is what its claimed to be...especially You Tube videos.

Case Closed

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I undestand it has been deleted but who was ths person please?

Just for those that so no know could you give a synopsis of the person that we can not google please?

a reply to: p4rs3C

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

My post explains exactly who the video claims it to be however it has never been confirmed the person portrayed in the video was actually the engineer from Lockheed and since the whole thing was shown to be a hoax with 3 separate sources cited above the wiki article should have been deleted.
edit on 11/27/2014 by DJMSN because: correction

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
When I saw the Bushman vid, I was pretty much convinced of its authenticity, especially alongside the aggressive attempts by youtube and other media hosting sites to erase the interview. I did a little internet research & came across the snopes blurb on Bushman - then my enthusiasm was deflated. Thinking it all over, I had the thought, "what if these freaky toys were modeled, intentionally, after these alien beings for some reason?" (like maybe for the intentions of discrediting abductees or those in 'the know' like Bushman or whomever. Anyway, now I really don't know what I believe about the Bushman interview. I do believe, however, that he comes off as sincere & genuine; very much the converse of a UFO nutcase or pathological liar. Weird that wikipedia deleted him.
edit on 27-11-2014 by kissy princess because: sexy typo needed punished

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

So if someone makes a toy replica of the alien shown in the whistleblower photo, that proves hoax? I'll need more than that to discount the man's testimony.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: kissy princess

Anyway, now I really don't know what I believe about the Bushman interview. I do believe, however, that he comes off as sincere & genuine; very much the converse of a UFO nutcase or pathological liar.

It's worth keeping that thought alive for the future. Every society has hucksters who spin tales and seek attention and/or money. The ones who have charm and cool patter are the ones who get by. The world's being run by many liars who believe their own shtick - politicians.

My favourite yarn-merchant is 'ex-CIA' Derrel Sims the 'Alien Hunter,' he's so sincere and genuine that even I have moments when I'm halfway to believing his adventures. Car chases with wig-wearing aliens are brilliant. He's a man who 'goes large' when he tells a story. He even (cough) chairs international conferences for the world's best doctors lol.

A couple of years ago, he chilled out on the aliens and now spends his time on the hunt for 'Men in Black.'

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

There was no testimony what so ever. Testimony is provided in a court room under oath with both physical evidence as well as documented evidence provided. This simply smacks of someone taking advantage of an older frail man about to die so they could make a buck or support some other agenda yet to come in the future in the form of a book, or a pay for view doco.

You want to believe as do I but I would rather Deny Ignorance instead. How could someone make a toy of a supposed top secret alien life form and why would they ? Funny how the aliens always appear to look similar to ones from the science fiction movies we all loved from the many years of television and movies.

I believe it would be completely arrogant for humans to believe that we are all alone in the vast universe that lies beyond our local space how ever I have yet to see any evidence of that life and this video is no different from the other frauds perpetrated thru the years to support someones life style, not even strong ideas or opinions but only so they can make a buck.

Don't stop believing, but stop looking to you tube for any evidence as you will only find charlatans.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Who knows if boyd bushy is telling the truth or not, but one thing is clear to me that people take reddit as seriously as a news source, it's just a YouTube with words and photos. But to say it's case closed just because "with what I've seen" the only evidence to back up the debunking is a doll that you can buy... Who's to say like others have said that's what Grey's actually look like? And how would any of us really know what they look like until we are standing next to one of them. I'm not saying boyd is telling the truth but who's to say a source from reddit and Quebec have actually, as it's being put "closed the case"

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: justneo

Well then perhaps I should post a you tube video to say its fake. It seems you would believe that more than a credible journalistic source, where it originates is actually irrelevant. Reedit forms are certainly no "source" to trust but if you read it and perhaps research the sources provided from there, you may find something more tangible and truthful to believe, like the picture Mr. Bushman provides of the UFO coming from another source ....oh I know they copied it from Mr. Bushman right ? Only Mr. Bushman is alleged to have only recently before his death made it available.

I have no idea what a grey or even what a grey is or if they exist what so ever. But I would find it remarkable if they or any alien resembled a Hollywood prop from the 50's. And since you have provided zero sources to refute any of the sources I provided with a very short search then I stand by My Case Closed verdict until other real evidence is supplied that i don't have to pay to see or is not from a known internet hoax provider.

edit on 11/28/2014 by DJMSN because: correction

edit on 11/28/2014 by DJMSN because: correction 2

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

So if someone makes a toy replica of the alien shown in the whistleblower photo, that proves hoax? I'll need more than that to discount the man's testimony.

yea.. i would agree!

only thing is we have to ask is ...when did the toy come out on walmart shelves ?
I didn't see any posts of the actual toy being on walmart shelves ...if there is, I'd like to see the manufacturing date of such toy..if it's after Oct 2014...hmmmmm...

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I have no horse in this race but the links you posted are crap. This was not proven a hoax in any way,shape or form. If anything it was like a two year old disproving the story......It really was that bad.

In you article it states he said the aliens raised cattle......I watched this mans video and it was a metaphor. It also said the alien in the picture resembled a toy........So what.......Real that does not disprove anything. Snopes from the looks of it is run by children or idiots......you pick.
edit on 28-11-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: kissy princess
When I saw the Bushman vid...

I thought Snopes was BS site?
edit on 28-11-2014 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: kissy princess
When I saw the Bushman vid, I was pretty much convinced of its authenticity, especially alongside the aggressive attempts by youtube and other media hosting sites to erase the interview. I did a little internet research & came across the snopes blurb on Bushman - then my enthusiasm was deflated. Thinking it all over, I had the thought, "what if these freaky toys were modeled, intentionally, after these alien beings for some reason?" (like maybe for the intentions of discrediting abductees or those in 'the know' like Bushman or whomever. Anyway, now I really don't know what I believe about the Bushman interview. I do believe, however, that he comes off as sincere & genuine; very much the converse of a UFO nutcase or pathological liar. Weird that wikipedia deleted him.

Agreed.

The two aliens look different too.

Edit: Oh wait, maybe they don't.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Not the same imo. Look at the shading and head shape. It looks like a close copy.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific Here is the link for the interview everyone is talking about. www.youtube.com...

Being deleted from Wikipedia is not a problem as far as I am concerned. Wikipedia has not been known to be that much of a good source of information that is correct. When I was in college we could not use Wikipedia as a source for any information, for any papers we wrote. They where not reliable.

edit on 11 28 2014 by Ceeker63 because: added paragraph

edit on 11 28 2014 by Ceeker63 because: misspelled word

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Maybe you need a closer look?
Notice that one of the images is actually flipped, now look at the nostrils. What are the chances of them both having just one black nostril?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qumulys
a reply to: Mandroid7

Maybe you need a closer look?
Notice that one of the images is actually flipped, now look at the nostrils. What are the chances of them both having just one black nostril?

Eyes are different shapes/sizes between the two.

Edit: If it is flipped the ears are different too.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join