It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke suggests that Barack Obama encouraged Ferguson rioting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80 I think Harry Truman or possibly Dwight Eisenhower where the last straight shooters.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It embarasses me as an American that this is making the rounds as a headline. A Wisconson sheriff is as far removed from this whole affair as one can be. Why not just report on some mom in Idaho?

I am also embarrassed that this isn't being completely decimated on ATS. Its actually being supported here.

I despise Obama, but for the love of God can we not discuss something substantive?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I feel there is a decent amount of effort to push many into this current movement, from an official and intentional capacity.

Where I live, the coverage consisted of two stories cycling back and forth; the riots and protests, and a local story (with video) of a blatant case of LEO abuse of power. It was several days of five minutes given to one story, then five minutes to the other with little, if anything, being reported in between.

The correlation that is made in the narrative of the public is directed by these tactics with great efficacy. Those most likely to actively fight the system end up forging their own shackles. Beyond that, it marginalizes any future attempts at enacting change of any kind.

I am starting to think one of the last hopes is for 'TPTB' to guide the public to a different, more advanced cultural story and narrative. The problem is they seem just as trapped by it as anyone else.

Regardless, this is an opportunity for instigation in order to marginalize any future attempts and 'they' would be foolish not to take advantage of the situation.

The most dangerous event for authorities would be for movements like this to form concrete goals and objectives rather than simply reaction to stimuli. I don't feel there is much of a threat from that at this point though.
edit on 28-11-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
It embarasses me as an American that this is making the rounds as a headline. A Wisconson sheriff is as far removed from this whole affair as one can be. Why not just report on some mom in Idaho?

I am also embarrassed that this isn't being completely decimated on ATS. Its actually being supported here.

I despise Obama, but for the love of God can we not discuss something substantive?

But it's just another chance to bash Obama that's why it's being supported. This cop should be more worried about doing his job instead of getting face time on tv since he has taken over homicide, assault, rape and shootings have gone up. So maybe he do his job instead of whine about what the President is doing on tv. If anyone were to do some checking on this cop they would find out that according to politifact he's been known to lie half the time so chances are he's just adding to his 15 minutes of fame.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Sure did.

Considering the 'good' reverend Al Sharpton is a 'top' White House advisor now, and was race baiting the events in Ferguson.

Hell Yeah Obama was involved.

All he had to do was to tell Sharpton to knock it off.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join