It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Banker Death: MassMutual Senior Vice President found dead, stabbed in chest in apparent homi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Chalk up another banker death.

This one was stabbed in the chest and left on a roadside in Connecticut.

How many is this now? A dozen or so?

A week after a stunned Tribeca woke up to news of a grizzly death, in which a Citigroup managing director living on Greenwich Street was found dead in his bathtub with a slashed throat and the lack of a suicide weapon on the scene suggesting there was foul play involved, another banking executive was killed over the weekend.

54-year-old Melissa Millian, a senior vice president at MassMutual, was found lying in a road in Simsbury, Connecticut, having been stabbed in the chest.

As CBS reports, initially there was speculation Millian may have been in a bicycle accident, or may have been the victim of a hit-and-run. However on Saturday, the office of the Chief State Medical examiner said the cause of her death was a stab wound to the chest, and the manner was homicide.

Anot her Banker Death: MassMutual Senior Vice President found dead, stabbed in chest in apparent homicide

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
this is really starting to interest me.
i have not followed it yet.
can i get some basic cliff notes?

so far 12 high position bankers dead..murdered or staged suicide?
any forensic evidence on any of them?

they all have to be connected....

can you shoot me a link or something with the cliffs so i dont have to search each one individual

thanks

1 – William Broeksmit, 58-year-old former senior executive at Deutsche Bank AG, was found dead in his home after an apparent suicide in South Kensington in central London, on January 26th.

*2 – Karl Slym, 51 year old Tata Motors managing director Karl Slym, was found dead on the fourth floor of the Shangri-La hotel in Bangkok on January 27th.

3 – Gabriel Magee, a 39-year-old JP Morgan employee, died after falling from the roof of the JP Morgan European headquarters in London on January 27th.

4 – Mike Dueker, 50-year-old chief economist of a US investment bank was found dead close to the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in Washington State.

5 – Richard Talley, the 57-year-old founder of American Title Services in Centennial, Colorado, was found dead earlier this month after apparently shooting himself with a nail gun.

6 – Tim Dickenson, a U.K.-based communications director at Swiss Re AG, also died last month, however the circumstances surrounding his death are still unknown.

7 – Ryan Henry Crane, a 37-year-old executive at JP Morgan died in an alleged suicide just a few weeks ago. No details have been released about his death aside from this small obituary announcement at the Stamford Daily Voice.

8 – Li Junjie, 33-year-old banker in Hong Kong jumped from the JP Morgan HQ there.

9 – James Stuart Jr, Former National Bank of Commerce CEO, was found dead in Scottsdale, Arizona, the morning of Feb. 19. A family spokesman did not say what caused the death.

10 – Edmund (Eddie) Reilly, 47, a trader at Midtown’s Vertical Group, committed suicide by jumping in front of LIRR train.

11 – Kenneth Bellando, 28, a trader at Levy Capital, formerly investment banking analyst at JPMorgan, jumped to his death from his 6th floor East Side apartment.

12 – Jan Peter Schmittmann, 57, the former CEO of Dutch bank ABN Amro found dead at home near Amsterdam with wife and daughter.

13 – Li Jianhua, 49, the director of China’s Banking Regulatory Commission died of a sudden heart attack.

14 – Lydia _____, 52 – jumped to her suicide from the 14th floor of Bred-Banque Populaire in Paris.

-------------------------

my current theory is we have an independently wealthy psycho with skills that is pissed about something.

i only just formulated that 5 seconds ago
edit on 27-11-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Bankers die at the same rate as everyone else.

I saw a very well researched piece on this a few months ago. (I'll try to find it but I'm on my phone.)
I think we as conspirisizors are just making an emphasis that doesn't really exist.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This one doesn't appear to be extravagantly wealthy although real estate in her area jumped 25% in the last 3 months.

www.zillow.com...

She was hawking up a retirement fund strategy earning ~4.48 percent while cost of housing is going up by more than double that.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Another Banker Death: MassMutual Senior Vice President found dead

Wasnt me.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
"my current theory is we have an independently wealthy psycho with skills that is pissed about something."
Wouldn't that be a shame
But it'll need to be at least 3 of them, like minded, either just very peed or loose ends are getting tied up
a reply to: Grovit

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I saw a very well researched piece on this a few months ago. (I'll try to find it but I'm on my phone.)
I think we as conspirisizors are just making an emphasis that doesn't really exist.

Same goes for microbiologists too? You ask me, you'd have to be a "mad" scientist to want that job.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I agree entirely bankers often slit their own throats, shoot themselves in the chest six times with a nail gun or smash their own heads in with hammers
Just the other day I was walking in town and there was these guys in suits trying to EAT THEMSELVES to death! Feet first!....bloody bankers
a reply to: watchitburn

edit on 27-11-2014 by Neocrusader because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2014 by Neocrusader because: fat thumbs

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Yea right. There's something BIG going on.

I got interested in this subject back in 2011 from a blogger called American Kabuki. He began tracking banking executive resignations.

At the senior manager and higher level five a year was typical. In six months there were hundreds. Some simply disappeared leaving vacant homes without official resignations.

There was much speculation that indictments were coming or they knew the Fed ponzi scheme was over.

I think the murdered execs were supposed to dissuade whistleblower.

I think its going to get worse.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
We had 2 posters keeping tabs and list at the time of resignation
Just search banker resignations in search , I'm sure you'll find em , think there was 6 threads in total naming 100's of the scumbags
a reply to: mcChoodles

I have my suspicions though on who maybe behind it

edit on 27-11-2014 by Neocrusader because: added

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
As anyone collated all the names from all threads yet? I'm sure there's far more than listed in this one.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Neocrusader

I was going to post something very similar to your post.

Maybe there are a group of guys/girls going about Murdering 'Bankers'

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Maybe there are a group of guys/girls going about Murdering 'Bankers'

In that case the murder would not be a "senseless" act perpetrated for no reason.
This VP would have been privy to inside information concerning the governments future financial outlook.
Post 911, commercial fund management is overseen differently.
That means that perhaps these insiders let the housing price bubble expand way beyond the danger level on purpose?
People that could not honestly afford to buy a house were obtaining mortgages and cash outs based on insane future inflation expectations.
Even a legitimate retirement fund earning 4.48% could be seen as a detrimental ponzi scheme by government insiders.
Greed is not the motivating factor for enrolling in a conservative retirement pension plan.

This woman appeared to honestly believe in her strategy.
If I had killed her, I would have cut her face off and slapped it on the dead low income real estate advocacy.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Someone at the top is mad.

I hope they keep the numbers increasing for New Years. Who knows, maybe we'll get lucky and one of the Rockefellers will croak.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This "banker" may have held "trade secrets".

She worked with the BOLI product, which is basically insurance policies companies take out on their workers, with all the proceeds going to the company. They can be rather lucrative - a nice little side business.

Four of Wall Street’s largest banks are the largest owners of BOLI according to December 31, 2013 data from the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC), holding a combined total of $68.1 billion. The four banks’ individual BOLI assets are as follows as of the end of last year:

Bank of America $22.7 billion
Wells Fargo 18.7 billion
JPMorgan Chase 17.9 billion
Citigroup 8.8 billion

The BOLI assets, however, support a far greater amount of life insurance coverage in force on the workers’ lives – potentially as much as a ten to one ratio – meaning that just these four banks could be holding $681 billion on the lives of their current and past employees.

Millan may have been looking into these -

Information has now emerged that Millan had access to highly sensitive data on bank profits resulting from the collection of life insurance proceeds from her insurance company employer on the death of bank workers – data that a Federal regulator of banks has characterized as “trade secrets.”

wallstreetonparade.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Except they're not just *dying*. They're being MURDERED or suicided (right). Most of them are WEALTHY. There is something ABNORMAL going on. Many deaths due to murder and suicide in a short amount of time is not a conspiracy, it's a FACT.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
36 dead bankers last one died on the 12/7/14.
a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

ZERO HEDGE, they mentioned this yesterday saying the total is now 36.

new topics

top topics

join