It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Health Tip To Get To Sleep.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Normally when I hit the pillow I go right to sleep, but every once in while I have hard time getting to sleep, happens maybe once a month.

A tip I read was putting Lavender in a diffuser beside the bed, I have tried it and it really works. If it takes me more than 1/2 hour to fall asleep I turn it on and put "Bulgarian Lavender" essential oil in a silent electric heat diffuser, and within 15 minutes I am asleep.

You can try other oils too but the Lavender is the most economical, and the diffuser is very cheap too.
Here is a sample of what I use not his exact one, but one that looks like it.

Diffuser

edit on 27-11-2014 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I read the same thing for vanilla. If it's sprayed in the room a bit before sleep it can help a person get to sleep. The same goes for diffused vanilla oil.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Some essential oils are energising so I wouldn't recommend any oil, though lavender is relaxing.

Lavender can also be bought as a tea, chamomile is also good for relaxation. I also buy food grade dried lavender, which I use in tea, as a strong infusion for stomach aches / colds, for steam inhalations and in baking and cooking.

You also don't need a diffuser, you can buy a bottle of essential oil and use it on the skin, on pillows etc or dried lavender sachets.
edit on 27-11-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33
Thanks for the tip, what exactly does the diffuser do (I know diffuse, lol) Could you just poor a bit in a bottle cap or something?

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
one thing that helps me is bath and body works sells lavender mist pillow spray, its awesome!

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Liquor works fine. I'm out like a light.

new topics

top topics

join