It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A conspiracy about ATS inspired by nonspecific

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixFreeman

Out of curiosity, did you listen to the interview 'Out of the Box' did with Emmett Finch, the Malibu Poet?

He talked about visitors coming to Earth to help us. I don't know if it is the show archives yet, my friend Sabiduria might know (she's on the show)

Here is a link to the show thread. Druid42 posts a thread to a link that has some of Emmett's poems in it & Sabiduria posted in the thread the poem she asked Emmett about.
Out of the Box-SE6 EP4

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: knoledgeispower

No i haven't seen it thanks il check it out now!

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme
I hear ya, I guess it depends on how popular you are on ats.
I really dont know.

Peace.

edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

In Sabi's signature is a link to the show archives. She's asking if the show has been added and if not, when they think it might be added

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Here is something that popped-up but it is labeled a "mystery"

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I've noticed that some of the things mentioned within are also popping up on ATS™ i.e. "Planet X" alternate energies, etc.

I was going to do a thread but...

Rule #2) What someone thinks about Me is none of My business...

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

No, I`m the only one.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Wow cool this seems interesting thanks!

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

No, I`m the only one.

Your the only alien?

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Yes, but I`m an ugly one so I don`t want to talk about it.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Sooo my theory is that aliens may have infiltrated ATS its in the attempt to sway things from the truth maybe they see how big ATS is now and consider it a threat.

Nah, just that there is no good 'proof' on the internet. Before I finally went on line a few years ago I was sure I would find somewhere the proof of what I saw once and that it would be common knowledge by now.

With all those cell cameras, freedom of info, archive diggers and whistle blowers?

What I am sure of is censorship. The same that occurs everywhere already in the lands before internet.
You see it every time before a movie plays on TV: Edited for content. In live broadcasts like on News shows the delay between correspondent and the news desk is several seconds. Longer from that broadcast to your set. That delay is intentional to vet out anything that might happen that isn't "scripted".

In the Matrix, the only content you are allowed to see is the content you are supposed to see.

Don't give up. Tell your personal stories if you have one.

"It means the Matrix can't tell you who you are." -- Trinity, The Matrix

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Yes, but I`m an ugly one so I don`t want to talk about it.

Don't worry, all of us are alien to this planet. We are not from here…

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
When a seed swells in soil, what happens? It breaks, then expresses the information inside. When a grape is squeezed, juice ferments and becomes wine. When Sheep circle a path, their wool makes a new robe for the Shepherd. In all cases, someone else is using a resource to gain what is inside.

In our case, humans were created with all truth locked inside its DNA. We were divided, replicated, and squeezed for what is inside. ATS is merely one of many wine presses used to extract knowledge. This has been going on for thousands of years. The fruit of knowledge is what the fruit produces. Humans are not biting the apple. We are the apple.

The question you are asking is: who is taking the bite?

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Mis/Dis information is important to the elite, powerful, financially wealthy. Us insignificant slaves must be kept confused, in the dark, and must hate each other. If there was no racism, or hatred, we would work together and remove the elite from power. If everyone worked together for a society of equality, the elites could not handle it. I'm thankful to be alive but ashamed of the world I live in.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoledgeispower

I'm pretty sure it's because people are tired of being shot down by a few certain ATS members, some of whom can get mean and out right nasty towards anyone who has a different view from them.

I know I've run into a lot of people who are about to stop posting because of how mean some people can get on here. I know I've taken a couple breaks because I'm tired of the immature name calling that is running rampant on ATS.

I too used to be concerned about the namecalling and insults on ATS; Lodged a complaint with the mods and was told to grow a thicker skin. So I did!

ATS has become a place where the ability to "shake it off" has become a necessity. Apparently the ATS community spirit has been coopted by the win at all cost mentality. Sadly it's easy to get caught up in that!!

Once you are labeled as a "people like you" it gets much easier to "shake it off" and enjoy the hateful, nasty, ugly, appalling and foul discourse we have come to know and love on the boards.

I don't think it's aliens that are shooting down new ideas and theories; we are perfectly capable of doing that ourselves with the new mindset of competitiveness rather than trying to "deny ignorance"....The "tough guy" image projection with the macho avatars and snarky signatures is in fashion now. I don't see it changing anytime soon either.

It's a brave new world....

edit on 27-11-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I usually try to focus on the people who enjoy my posts & ignore the haters but it's hard to shake it off when you are being trolled on ATS. Every thread you make has the trolls come running to discredit you. ((That's why I went away for a bit))

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I am a bit late back into this thread as had to cook dinner and deal with small annoying people so appologise.

I get what your saying but if new members turn up and can not start threads because others talked about stuff a couple of years ago then this will die out.

I think the OP has a point, ATS has been infiltrated by ET's and are deleting any posts that are getting close to the truth...

a reply to: Tardacus

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Given the context of the thread even though you have disclaimer you have to admit your comment looks somewhat suspect

a reply to: FlyersFan

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I frequently wonder whatever happened to the bit about having at least two lines in a post. I've seen so many one-hit wonders lately that I'm beginning to think we've time traveled back into the 80's.

Good post, olaru12. The level of discourse has declined at ATS and these days something that comes directly from some political mouth piece and a few insults seems to have replaced actual debate and discourse.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixFreeman
A conspiracy about ATS inspired by nonspecific...

Sooo my theory is that aliens may have infiltrated ATS its in the attempt to sway things from the truth maybe they see how big ATS is now and consider it a threat.

Oh! they are aliens alright, and they are here. Snowden was just such an alien, but decided to alienate himself from the aliens. Now.....he is an alien!

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

ATS Staff doesn't have any aliens.

Now excuse me while we check in with our Masters in orbit.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join