It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Sponsors UN Resolution Revoking Freedoms Of Speech, Assembly, And Association

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Stalin/Russia

Stalin: from 20 to 60 million (Soviet Union, the project of the same "people" who grounded European Union).

Russia? Where to begin and what to count? The 20 million loss while fighting the nazis?

because you are just a troll

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You are wrong, your conclusions are wrong. Your entire mindset is wrong.

Over the past 2-3 threads you try to convince people that Russia is just as bad USA.

Think About The Logic of what you are trying to do,

you gave up on defending honor and integrity of United States and now your excuse is,
well the other guy is just as bad (which by the way is not true)

Dude..how do you sleep at night ?
edit on 28-11-2014 by WineWithIce5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

Russia? Where to begin and what to count? The 20 million loss while fighting the nazis?

How about you start with Ukraine and the famine Stalin created.

www.unitedhumanrights.org...

The total number of deaths surpassed those of World War I. In the years 1930-1937, collectivization and famine killed up to 11 million people across the Soviet Union, including 6.5 million Ukrainians and about 3 million children. The 1932-1933 famine killed 5 million people in Ukraine, 18.8% of the population.[4] At the height of the famine, over 25,000 people died every day, 1,000 an hour, or 17 a minute. Cannibalism was reported across the country.[5]

www.conservapedia.com...

Then you can go from there.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: WineWithIce5

ou are wrong, your conclusions are wrong. Your entire mindset is wrong.

And you have something other than your opinion that backs your claims correct?

Think About The Logic of what you are trying to do,
you gave up on defending honor and integrity of United States and now your excuse is,
well the other guy is just as bad (which by the way is not true))

And what is your logic and mindset, beside "Russia good, US bad" and if you disagree your the problem...great logic you have.

My guess would be pretty well, how about you?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Tsurver....sorry I meant Tsurfer

Your argument about what Stalin did, is just like old Zionist argument that Criticizing Israel means you are Jew Hater.

Stalin is DEAD, His Russia is DEAD

What US does now around the world is PRESENT, what Stalin did was the PAST

But I don't expect you to see the difference.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Your argument about what Stalin did, is just like old Zionist argument that Criticizing Israel means you are Jew Hater.

And where did I criticize Israel, but now I am a Jew hater...care to provide anything other than your deluded views that shows I am a jew hater?

Just for your own sake...please keep the personal attacks coming I find them hilarious.

Care to show me where I said that, or is that some more of your deluded views?

And remember that when you bring up what the US did in the past...because I definitely will.

But I don't expect you to see the difference.

Why you can't.

I think I found why you have a problem with certain members...

NATO countries are into Geo-Engineering, chemtrails.

That alone answers many, many questions for me.
edit on 28-11-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Complete non-sequitur; in fact, your analogy is exactly wrong. You are equating criticism of Stalin with being anti-Russian with criticism of Israel being Anti-Semitic. One can be critical of Stalin without being Anti-Russian, and critical of Israel without being Anti-Semitic. (Although Anti-Semites are usually Israel's most vocal critics.)

But there are indications that Putin wants to resurrect it, with himself filling Stalin's boots.

What Putin is doing to keep the past alive is present, too.
edit on 28-11-2014 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

well the other guy is just as bad (which by the way is not true)

Funny, I was just accused of working for the State Department in this very thread. You and Agent-USA-Supporter can't both be right. As for Russia being just as bad, you're right; Russia is far worse. Putin has not extended his reach as far as the United States not because he is benevolent, but because he lacks the resources. Under Putin, Russia is a regional power seeking to become a global one again.

Much, much better than you, I'm sure.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: maghun

Stalin/Russia

Stalin: from 20 to 60 million (Soviet Union, the project of the same "people" who grounded European Union).

because you are just a troll

Thanks!

Stalin/Russia killed about as many people as the entirety of WW2. Glad you agree.

So how about you get back on topic and explain why anyone would vote yes on this?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Stalin/Russia killed about as many people as the entirety of WW2.

And more than the whole of WWI.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

As I see, EU countries try to save their gold from the "banksters", because the western democracy is only a homoliberal tyranny...

Excellent example of hate speech. I presume the "banksters" are evil Jews and the homosexuals are tyrannical perverts. This statement earned you three stars! Here's the irony: I am supporting your right to spew that ignorant venom.Why? Because by allowing you to do so openly, everyone can see how petty, misguided and hateful it is. Except, perhaps, for the three people who gave you stars.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Stalin/Russia killed

Djugashvili/Soviet Union

In the Georgian language "shvili" means son of, or son, as in Johnson. "Djuga" means ...

So how about you get back on topic and explain why anyone would vote yes on this?

115 countries voted "yes". Ask Israel for example.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Here is a list of countries Russia could label as being "Nazi" under this wording.

Poland, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Italy, Croatia, Japan, Bulgaria, and possibly even Spain.

None of which voted in favor of the resolution, for obvious reasons:

Courtesy Russian "Cultural" Ministry

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

115 countries voted "yes". Ask Israel for example.

Many of those countries are ruled by monarchs, military juntas and corrupt, totalitarian governments.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Ask Israel for example.

Sure, but you can ask Iran why they abstained from voting especially seeing how close the two countries have been, and are?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Good link, the picture is wrong, Iran did not vote.

115 countries representing 5.611 million residents voted YES, 832 million abstaining, 397 million NO and 176 million did not vote.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

115 countries representing 5.611 million residents voted YES, 832 million abstaining, 397 million NO and 176 million did not vote.

Do you honestly think the government of China actually represents its citizens? What you have is the governmentsruling over 5.611 million people voting "yes," irrespective of how that population actually felt about the issue, and the elected representatives of 832 million knowing better than to answer this "do you still beat your wife" question on behalf of their constituents.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Many of those countries are ruled by monarchs, military juntas and corrupt, totalitarian governments.

You mean the free school for voting with the USA deals are not working like they use to so the USA gets to say it's giving away aid money when in facts its just an out and out bribe.

"totalitarian governments"

And sending the military in to point guns in peoples faces in places like Furgson means that you have a democratic government that's in tune with its people.

Get out here, you are killing me.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I could draft a resolution saying Russia must surrender all power to the UN and disband it's army. Some nations might like that and vote yes, does that make it good? I am not asking whether people voted, I am asking you why YOU think people should vote for a proposal that does what I describe.

The only answer is because it hurts countries I do not like.

As I proved, communism has killed more people than Nazis, are you in favor of a similar amendment against communists?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Bumping the thread...

2nd line...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join