It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trillion Dollar Conspiracy... 9/11 Mounting Evidence...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

I appreciate You posting the link for images of Bldg 7. However I get this when clicking Your link, "Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /assets/images/WTC7Corner.jpg on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.4.9 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 PHP/5.4.28 Server at www.911myths.com Port 80"

The post just below Your's to Me had some Pics shown and on the 6th image down, Fig. 5-17, shows a good shot of Bldg 7. MORE compelling is the Damage shown on the fore ground shot of WFC3! I see MORE damage to that structure than to Bldg 7!! Why did it NOT come down as well?!
Also none of the images show Me WHY Bldg 7 came down from the center out! Corner damage would result in the Bldg coming down from that point FIRST! Wouldn't it? Or am I just being a dumb ass and assuming that using My limited (12 plus years) knowledge of taking down Barns, and other structures for Years while growing up in the country......?
I appreciate You trying to convince me to tow the line with the official 'stories', but I am NOT going to yet. Sorry that for Your persistence here. Syx.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: Flatcoat www.911myths.com...

Learn something for once. And, no, I think I will stay in the saddle, on my high horse. Especially when it comes to smashing the illusions that truthers believe in.

Well, geez..your arrogance knows no bounds, does it....maybe you'd be better off over at JREF where all the other pretentious psuedo-intellectuals hang out. And your link is nothing but the opinions of another career "debunker".

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The truthers vs. those who buy into the "official" conspiracy theory. It is a classic battle. Remember folks, seeking the truth is NEVER WRONG.

The official conspiracy theory is almost laughable, when you sit back and look at the big picture. Noneteen hijackers took control of four planes, knocked over three buildings, and heavily damaged the most secure building on the planet. Nineteen suicidal terrorists pulled off the miracle of all time. They were led by a man, a "former" CIA asset, who lived in a cave, and operated this complex operation from a satellite phone. They were somehow able to penetrate the most heavily protected airspace in the world, perfectly timing the operation with a NORAD simulation, which took fighter jets from NY and DC airspace. Of particular fascination is the pilot of the AA 757 supposedly used to crash into the pentagon. He was such a poor pilot he was refused a Cessna to rent before 9/11. Yet, he executed a perfect, decending, 270 degree corkscrew turn that professional pilots have deemed as amazing.

When you consider other facts, the official conspiracy theory is just nuts. I never really considered this 9/11 conspiracy until past three months, and now it all seems so obvious. I absorbed all of the same MSM rot as everyone else and didn't question it. However, when you really study the facts it becomes apparent that elements of our government were involved in this conspiracy. It does to me anyway.
edit on 30-11-2014 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jchristopher5
The truthers vs. those who buy into the "official" conspiracy theory. It is a classic battle. Remember folks, seeking the truth is NEVER WRONG.

The official conspiracy theory is almost laughable, when you sit back and look at the big picture. Noneteen hijackers took control of four planes, knocked over three buildings, and heavily damaged the most secure building on the planet. Nineteen suicidal terrorists pulled off the miracle of all time. They were led by a man, a "former" CIA asset, who lived in a cave, and operated this complex operation from a satellite phone. They were somehow able to penetrate the most heavily protected airspace in the world, perfectly timing the operation with a NORAD simulation, which took fighter jets from NY and DC airspace. Of particular fascination is the pilot of the AA 757 supposedly used to crash into the pentagon. He was such a poor pilot he was refused a Cessna to rent before 9/11. Yet, he executed a perfect, decending, 270 degree corkscrew turn that professional pilots have deemed as amazing.

When you consider other facts, the official conspiracy theory is just nuts. I never really looking I to this until the last three months. I absorbed all of the same MSM rot as everyone else and didn't question it. However, when you really study the facts it becomes apparent that elements of our government were involved in this conspiracy. It does to me anyway.

The OSers always forget that they are supporting an official THEORY and their lack of ability to expand on it or come up with any alternate ideas goes to show that they believe politicians and MSM talking heads are smarter than themselves and they have no confidence in their own cognitive thinking. Try not to be too hard on them, it is not nice to pick on the mentally disabled.
edit on 30-11-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

I can handle two websites easily. Thanks for your concern though.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5

What is laughable, is how you continue to rely on falsehoods in your arguments. OBL, was never a CIA asset...that was a story cooked up by someone looking to sell videos and books. He did not "run" the operation from a cave using a satellite phone. Our airspace, is FAR from the "most heavily protected airspace in the world" Hell, Israel had twice as many fighters on alert than the United States had that day, not to mention that Israel also had anti-aircraft batteries....the US, had NONE. None of the jets that were on alert that day were moved. We only had six fighters armed and on alert for the majority of the eastern seaboard. They are NEVER sent somewhere else when they are on alert.........

Then you bring up Hani Hanjour and his piloting skills. Of course, you do not realize a couple things...the instructor who would not rent him a Cessna (mainly because his take offs and landings sucked), that instructor says that Hanjour definitely had the skills to fly into the Pentagon...as long as he did not have to take off or land in the pilot's seat.

So, before you call the official "conspiracy story" nuts, you might just want to make sure that you have facts backing you up...which, you do not.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Jchristopher5

What is laughable, is how you continue to rely on falsehoods in your arguments. OBL, was never a CIA asset...that was a story cooked up by someone looking to sell videos and books. He did not "run" the operation from a cave using a satellite phone. Our airspace, is FAR from the "most heavily protected airspace in the world" Hell, Israel had twice as many fighters on alert than the United States had that day, not to mention that Israel also had anti-aircraft batteries....the US, had NONE. None of the jets that were on alert that day were moved. We only had six fighters armed and on alert for the majority of the eastern seaboard. They are NEVER sent somewhere else when they are on alert.........

Then you bring up Hani Hanjour and his piloting skills. Of course, you do not realize a couple things...the instructor who would not rent him a Cessna (mainly because his take offs and landings sucked), that instructor says that Hanjour definitely had the skills to fly into the Pentagon...as long as he did not have to take off or land in the pilot's seat.

So, before you call the official "conspiracy story" nuts, you might just want to make sure that you have facts backing you up...which, you do not.

It is silly to try and find evidence against the official story since any evidence can be gagged or classified for reasons of national security. The OS came out AFTER the theories and accusations which makes it a cover story more than anything else. We were at war against a patsy years before the were any official reports on the incident. The head of tje 911 commission report wanted to file obstruction of justice charges against the Bush administration, and ot wasn't because Cheney and his goons were too enthusiastic to know any truths. Nobody that questions what reports gives a damn what excuses and cover ups are given NOW, the true colours of the US and their allies were vibrantly clear when they went ahead a murdered over a million people without any proven reason.

You think they wouldn't murder 4000 of their own to advance their agenda? You think it couldn't be covered up? You don't think there is such thing as government disinfo? You think we live in an honest world where the people in charge give a damn about you?

Fact is, the US had motive to do it, the Taliban did not. You want the world to believe they were just a bunch of stupid monkeys with box cutters who had no idea that those attacks would lead to a decade long occupation, but they were smart enough to outwit NORAD.

People are going to talk about 911 being an inside job for the next 100 years and there is nothing you can do about that. Call us ignorant, call is uneducated, it just makes the movement stronger. You can't stop nature and nature has dictated that people are done being lied to. Go ahead and keep trying by all means, you will never convince anyone with answers to FAQ that are nothing more than a cover story.

Good luck.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

I am in the camp I guess of using commn sense more than using what I am told to think.

I'm sorry, but there's nothing to base your common sense on in this case. There has never been big jets flown deliberately into extremely tall buildings before.

So, what if rather than being told what to expect, you were told to educate yourself/. It's been 13+ years. Most truthers could have gotten a masters degree by now spent several years in the industry building up experience.

But none have....

I grew up with a mind set given to Me by My Mother when She said,
"Don't believe anything You see, and only half of what You hear".

Most truthers believe all that they are told, as long as it agrees with their fantasy that 9/11 was an inside job.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

They were somehow able to penetrate the most heavily protected airspace in the world,

Care to back that claim up with some evidence? Any evidence at all? No, I did not think you could!

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Noneteen hijackers took control of four planes

Yes

knocked over three buildings

No, you lie, they didn't knock over any buildings. They damaged 2, and then along with the ensuing fires, those 2 collapsed. During the collapses, MANY other buildings were heavily damaged and caught fire. One of these buildings also collapsed.

and heavily damaged the most secure building on the planet.

No, you lie. The Pentagon had public tours. Anyone can get in there.

Nineteen suicidal terrorists pulled off the miracle of all time.

No, 20 college guys pulled off the miracle of all time in the 1980 winter Olympics.

They were led by a man, a "former" CIA asset,

No, you lie.

who lived in a cave,

You lie

and operated this complex operation from a satellite phone.

you lie

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
[

..... and their lack of ability to expand on it

No, it's just that truther fantasy peddlers like yourself can't ask an honest question that isn't a strawman.

or come up with any alternate ideas

Why would we come up with alternate ideas when we understand that the OS is the most complete explanation of the events of 9/11?
]

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

It is silly to try and find evidence against the official story since any evidence can be gagged or classified for reasons of national security.

So then you proudly admit that your objection to the OS is NOT based on any evidence. LMAO.

That confirms yet again that you are an activist, and are not concerned in any truth.

You want the world to believe they were just a bunch of stupid monkeys

This would more accurately describe truthers, as some of these guys had advanced college degrees.

People are going to talk about 911 being an inside job for the next 100 years and there is nothing you can do about that.

You're right about that. Not until medical science can cure mental illness will it disappear.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

And your whole reply just shows how silly "truthers" are at heart....not to mention it shows just how little you have actually paid to the world around you.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Corner damage would result in the Bldg coming down from that point FIRST! Wouldn't it?

Would it? Did it fall purely from the physical damage?

Or from the fires?

Or am I just being a dumb ass and assuming that using My limited (12 plus years) knowledge of taking down Barns, and other structures for Years while growing up in the country......?

The structures don't compare. It's a matter of scale, mostly.

Here's a real telling example of the problem of scale and using our "common sense" predicting what will happen.

2 planets collide. What happens?

1- a few will say that they will bounce off each other. they're wrong

2- most will say that they would explode, or fragment into billions of pieces. they're wrong too

3- the correct answer is that they will both turn into molten blobs and coalesce into one bigger mass. Very few would guess that. And you know why? Cuz no one has any "common sense" about what happens when planets collide.

The same is happening here or you, comparing your common sense with barns as yor basis for building that common sense, and using it on steel structure. It is failing you.

edit on 30-11-2014 by lexyghot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

a reply to: MALBOSIA

And your whole reply just shows how silly "truthers" are at heart....not to mention it shows just how little you have actually paid to the world around you.

Your the one that thinks government and media are honest and you say I'm not paying attention....

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA No, I've never once claimed that the media or the government was 100% honest. What you, and many others, continue to screw up, is the unshakable belief that there was a grandiose plan by the US Government and not seeing that everything you think was supposed to happen in the dust of Ground Zero, has not happened. Well, then there is weird need to think that OBL and his men were monkeys or cavemen.......

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

I find it a little hard to believe that this jet fuel somehow managed to escape the initial fireball, then find the only elevator that ran the entire length of the building, fall down, explode on the mechanical level, fall some more, explode in the lobby, then continue down for a last blast in the basement sub-level. And people call "conspiracy theories" crazy.....

Elevators 6, 7 and 50 ran all the way from the top floor to the basement.

The physics explaining how a large volume of fuel got into the elevator shafts is really quiet simple.

19500 cu/ft of air from inside the fuselage passed through the building at a speed of 682 fps.

As the air passed over the elevator shafts, it drew air out of the shafts due to Bernoulli effect, leaving a low pressure in the shaft.

This low pressure then drew back in a mixture of atomised fuel and air that ignited.

There, your little mystery is solved.

edit on 30-11-2014 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IntastellaBurst
a reply to: [post=18708309]CharlieSpei

Elites always lose in the end,

They get greedy, over confident, thinking their precious money will save them.

The very money they think sets them apart as some over class,

In fact the opposite is true, for in their money is their weakness, as they inbreed amongst themselves weakening their genes, their feable bodies only suited to hold martini glasses and sit in different positions.

When we come for them they wont know whether to cry or soil themsevles but be sure they wont do one thing : fight back.

.... And in one swell swoop we will wipe out the weakest of us, in every sense, and allow nature to take us to the next level. No longer held by the ideals of old, and free of a whole class of inbred subspecies we will be free to do as we please....... Evolve.

" Sure they do, right"!

Just ask Prescott Bush, father and grandfather of 2 presidents, just how badly he was destroyed during WW2.
Bush was one of seven directors (including W. Averell Harriman) of the Union Banking Corporation (holding a single share as a director), an investment bank that operated as a clearing house for many assets and enterprises held by German steel magnate Fritz Thyssen.[6][7] In July 1942, the bank was suspected of holding gold on behalf of Nazi leaders.[8] A subsequent government investigation disproved those allegations but confirmed the Thyssens' control, and in October 1942 the United States seized the bank under the Trading with the Enemy Act and held the assets for the duration of World War II.
And how about the Directors of IBM that furnished the punch card system that Hitler used to cataloge the prisoner information on everyone that was gassed to death in their death camps.
Or maybe all of the elite that sold off US scrap steel to the Japaneese before WW2.

And on and on.

Go ahead and tell me they will be destroyed.
edit on 30-11-2014 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

And by the way, I'm sure glad we the people finally destroyed that sorry ass Dick Chaney, Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Bill Clinton and a host of other former and current low life elite.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It has now been13 years since this incident was etched into our minds..

Thankyou for yet another VERY informative thread..
I have enjoyed refreshing my memory of some of the facts.
I am VERY GLAD to see so many truly Wonderful human beings are still fighting
to bring the TRUTH of 911 into the Light.. I commend you.

Do not be disheartened, I believe YOU ARE making a difference, let me tell you why..

( I WILL LET YOU IN ON A SECRET )..

The TROLLS that come to defend the so-called "OFFIC[e]ial STORY" or O.S..
They come because they have been conditioned to think they should..

( poor tortured souls.. just scroll through their post to see this sad life )

For (as we can plainly see) by their attitudes.. it IS NOT born out of LOVE that they come..
IT IS BORN OUT OF FEAR..

They feel (to use the word loosely) IT IS THEIR DUTY.. THEIR heritage even..
They FEVERISHLY try to camouflage (Deceive) to conceal THE TRUTH..

If these (Trolls) O.S'rs REALLY thought that the official "story" was FACT..
WHY WASTE THEIR TIME COMING HERE AT ALL..??
Where IS the logic in that..??

Surely if the "O.story" WAS fact.. so called "truthers" would be wasting their time.. PERIOD!!

BUT.... we are NOT.. (But.. what would I know? I am only GOYEM.. right?!)
The Trolls themselves are NOT intelligent enough to realise this..
BUT Their MASTERS do..

FOR IF THE "MASSES" FIND OUT ABOUT THEIR DESPICABLE DECEIVING WAYS FOR CERTAIN..
They would lose their ONLY power to CON-TROL[L] the people..

DECEIPTION..!!!

Where it has taken them Centuries to gain this control..
IT WOULD "VANISH" WITHIN WEEKS..

Don't let them bother you all too much, the Trolls are just as deceived..
Just to a different end..

GOOD WILL ALWAYS TRIUMPH OVER EVIL .... THIS WILL BECOME EVIDENT!!

Educate yourselves.. educate others..

edit on 30-11-2014 by cheery1 because: Goyem Spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join