It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trillion Dollar Conspiracy... 9/11 Mounting Evidence...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

I would think that it would take at least One Second for each floor to drop, smash into the one below it, and continue the process to the ground.

No one cares what you think.

SO That blows the O.S. right out the Friggin window from what I can see......

What you think is dumb and unfounded, so you haven't refuted anything.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Pitou

Below is a copy of a reply I sent to Malbosia, it was actually meant for You as well.
(Brain Fartin' this morn here. LOL!!)

I know right?!! I saw those apes picking up debris on the Pentagon lawn and thought, what the F K Are they doing!!??? What a sham this whole affair is. EVERY Official story of ALL the incidents lack solid ground to be believable, in My Opinion. They are so full of holes, one can't help but to just fall through them, hit the ground, and look back to see that ALL The O.S.'s are The Biggest Piles of Bull Sh it spewed from their mouths.....
And Yes it Does Suck living here knowing that My life and those of My Friends and Family are disposable...... Very unsettling to say the least!!! Syx.
edit on 29-11-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Apparently the plane did not disappear into the ground in Shanksville. You see, the feds knew it was a terror attack as soon as the plane hit the ground so they picked up all the pieces of the plane and threw it in the garbage before the cameras came because the FBI likes a clean crime scene or something. Same as the Pentagon, they are all OCD so when all this debris was scattered on the lawn a bunch of staff ran out to clean it up because they don't like a messy lawn.

Honest researchers are aware that there are photos of plane debris at both.

And knows about what happened to the debris.

An activist, not interested in any truth, isn't.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
It is amazing how many people like yourselves seem to think they know exactly how things should go/look on a day which events that we have never witnessed occur. Well, then there is watching ridiculous conspiracy videos on the internet...

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: lexyghot

OK. I starred that remark to Me from You seeing that You can call Us, (Me) Dumb, and that You care nothing about others Who can and do put forth good reasons why the Main Official 'Story' is all Bull Shi t!!! I will not resort to name calling or anything like that as I am above that in My life. I see Crap piling up from TPTB in the 9-11 incident, and can only see it as that. A PILE Of Crap!! Really You are seeing it the way it was presented to Us ALL?!?!? That is ok by me, but for You to lambash someone just because You don't agree is not a very realistic approach to this whole mess.... Just My thoughts on this. I know You don't care about what I think, But F k You on that. I know there are plenty of other People who do care what I say and Think. So I am not threatened by You in the Least. Some day We can have some drinks together in a bar and see if We may come to a compromise on all this Bull Sh It. It may lead to a friendship, or a fight. I am ok with either outcome of said meeting...... Syx.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak. The problem is, most things you put forth as the "official story" BS, are things that you misstate the reality of that day or ignore the facts that shoot down your beliefs.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Not exactly imo, it's just that following the reasoning of these important scientists and experts it indeed seems very odd to say the least. I don't claim to suddenly have become an engineer or architect. I'm just an unimportant person with her own suspicions, with which imo little is wrong as it's inherent to our human psychology to try and explain things and to form opinions.

I'm indeed not aware of any former cases of planes flying into skyscrapers, that's true. However, we can compare the effects that similar circumstances that formed after the initial impacts had on other buildings and their skeletons, which was what they did. There have been fires and explosions in high buildings before and nothing similar to 9/11 ever happened, as far as I know.

I DO claim to have a bit of common sense regarding WTC 7. That's just a really weird situation and every explanation besides controlled demolition seems far-fetched and/or ignores large parts of the facts. Even if it's explainable in the common story the official explanation lacks sufficiently. At the very least things aren't being told.

And with all that I do acknowledge that I'm far from an expert on such matters but as said previously, it's a natural thing to think about things and form opinions. Just working with the facts as I know them currently

edit on 29-11-2014 by Pitou because: damn you, phone!

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

You can call Us, (Me) Dumb,

If you got that impression, then I apologize.

You might be very smart and educated. But your statement is stupid cuz it's not founded on anything at all.

One thing is certain though - all truthers are either uneducated on THIS subject matter and don't understand the "OS", or are activists and aren't concerned with any truth because their "cause" is more important.

and that You care nothing about others Who can and do put forth good reasons why the Main Official 'Story' is all Bull Shi t!!!

There's only 2 credible challenges that I've seen to the OS -

1- that the towers collapse was core column collapse led rather than ext column collapse led.

2- that the floor beam pushoff in 7 is not possible.

However, there is zero credible evidence of any CD. Belief that there is, is nothing but a fantasy.

That is ok by me, but for You to lambash someone just because You don't agree

I really only lambast those that I have identified as activists. Bill - Skeptic Overlord - and officer of ATS - believes that at least some are activists. I believe that MOST are.

Activists are liars or are not interested in any truth cuz of their devotion to their cause. They deserve zero respect.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pitou

And with all that I do acknowledge that I'm far from an expert on such matters but as said previously, it's a natural thing to think about things and form opinions. Just working with the facts as I know them currently

You're talking about using your common sense, I believe.

Common sense is using a collection of similar circumstances to form a basis for predicting what will happen.

And as you've admitted, there are zero examples of big jet planes being purposefully flown into buildings like the towers, so where is that collection of similar circumstances?

There is none.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Know what? Ok. I only know what I saw, and it does not compute as the same tripe put forth in the 9-11 commission findings. No mention of building 7 which magically came down the same way as the 2 towers?!?!? Really!!! WTF!?!?!!! So think what You want. I think as to what I actually saw that day. Try to Enjoy Your world and I WILL enjoy Mine. Syx.
edit on 29-11-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak. Magically came down? The FDNY, took one look at the damage that WTC 7 suffered when WTC1 collapsed into it and said that it was probably going to collapse too.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Ok Then Here You say, "There's only 2 credible challenges that I've seen to the OS -

1- that the towers collapse was core column collapse led rather than ext column collapse led.

2- that the floor beam push off in 7 is not possible."
Even ONE credible challenge is good. Out of the hundreds probably of B.S. theories out there, and Yes I do NOT agree with them all, The one or two that can most likely stand on their own, are worth looking into. I am not in any groups of activists or affiliated with anyone other than like minded people who can see through all the smoke and mirrors put forth by the Official Story crowd.

I remark based on feelings and thoughts of My own. I do NOT have to back up any of those being put down in text here or any where else. My thoughts are from deep awareness and I don't really care if You agree with them, or care about them, or even want to read them. They get put out from My Soul, and are directed to AnyOne Who cares to read them.....

The fact that You even commented back on some of My Thoughts, well, I'll let that speak for itself. I and others know what that means...... Syx.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Pitou. So, you listen to the less than one percent of the important scientists and experts who have spoke the ridiculous theories they have and ignore the over 99% of scientists and experts who say you are wrong? Interesting.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

A corner of it may have sustained some damage from one the towers. A tower did not fall directly on it. So why didn't just the corner collapse, possibly pulling SOME of the remaining structure down, in what would end up looking like mostly one side of the building came down. Instead we see THE WHOLE Building coming straight down!????!! That is just not realistic physics. Damage from a corner would NOT cause that building 7 to Start Falling in on itself from the CENTER!!! COME ON!!! REALLY?!?!?!? Wow! Just WOW!!!!!! Think what You want. It is a world of free will after all. I will think as to What I actually saw. I saw Bull S T and I think that way still. So Whatever. Each To His or Her own. Have Fun in Your world, and I will so the same in Mine...... I hope Peace may find You after You wake up. I know it will be unsettling. It was for ME when I dug unto all this from the start. I was in Your world then not really knowing what really happened, and not wanting to think there was anything out the ordinary that happened. I DO remember it NOT looking like those planes could cause those collapses and wanted to know more. I then believed that something was amiss in the O.S. It did NOT correlate to what I saw. That's all I know. So I guess this is all something You won't care about. Guess I just wasted My time on all this. Again. Syx.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Even ONE credible challenge is good.

But not how truthers would like.
1- Core led failure was actually discussed as an option in the NIST report, but they admitted that they couldn't make that leap. Nonetheless, collapse would still be a result of impacts and fire.

2- beam pushoff may not be possible, but there are still other ways for fire to bring it down.

There is simply zero credible evidence of CD in either.

The one or two that can most likely stand on their own, are worth looking into.

There zero CD theories that can.

I remark based on feelings and thoughts of My own. I do NOT have to back up any of those being put down in text here or any where else.

Good thing, cuz you can't.

My thoughts are from deep awareness

Nope. Confusion.

edit on 29-11-2014 by lexyghot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
It is amazing how many people like yourselves seem to think they know exactly how things should go/look on a day which events that we have never witnessed occur. Well, then there is watching ridiculous conspiracy videos on the internet...

I agree, bro. What are these crazy people doing watching these conspiracy theory videos, and posting on conspiracy theory forums?!

Oh.. wait...

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I Totally Agree with That Post! I am in the camp I guess of using commn sense more than using what I am told to think. Really Who would actually just go along with what 'They' said about all of what really happened.
I grew up with a mind set given to Me by My Mother when She said,
"Don't believe anything You see, and only half of what You hear". Basically giving Me the drive to dig deep into whatever subject is at hand at the time.
So digging into 9-11 found Me what I know to be WAY different that what I was told to believe by the upper echelon of the HUGE Pile Of S t !!!

Syx.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: lexyghot
You might be very smart and educated. But your statement is stupid cuz it's not founded on anything at all.

originally posted by: lexyghot
One thing is certain though - all truthers are either uneducated on THIS subject matter and don't understand the "OS", or are activists and aren't concerned with any truth because their "cause" is more important.

Good point, bro. I noticed there is this crazy organization called AE911Truth that has 2300 architects and engineers. Clearly architects and engineers are pretty clueless about building structures and stability. I think it's hilarious they would even claim to know anything about it. That would be like a doctor claiming to know something about health. Like OMG! LOLZ!
edit on 29-11-2014 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I know!! Over 2000 Professionals ALL thinking that there was something amiss in the Official Story, is crazy right?!! LOL!!! Wow! Like How could they use their years of schooling/training and come up with the Controlled Demolition theory?!
I mean Really??! LMFAO!!!!!
(Sarcasm Rules!!! LMFAO!!!!!!)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I hope You are NOT trying to encamp Me in The Truthers Group. I am a Realist and Know what I know from What I saw. I don't have My head filled up with a bunch of Bull S T from someone on the freakin Tube! Get a grip on Your Own Thoughts for a while. Not someone elses and I hope You will realize that all this crap You've been posting has been a huge waste of Your time and makes You look like something You will realize You don't want to be.
Enough With You.
Thanx for trying to convert me, but No Thanx. I will NOT give in to someone else Who has no intention of living by The REAL event, and their implications on Us, on this Planet. I will NOT Live in the World of being told what to Think by anyone other than Myself, Who I trust more than anyone else.
When You find the Real You, Please get in touch with Me. I may be able to help You with some of the withdraw symptoms of Waking Up!!! Syx.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join