It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trillion Dollar Conspiracy... 9/11 Mounting Evidence...

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

I listed to Meneta's testimony. He talked about the plane approaching the Pentagon. 30 minutes out, 10 minutes out....the controller asked Chaney if the order to not shoot down still stands, "of course it does, did you hear anything to the contrary?" As you know, Meneta's testimony was not allowed, because the entire investigation was rigged. If evidence countered the already developed official story then it was disallowed.

You didn't mention Rummy? They were looking for him for a good period of time, while America was "still under attack". There is video of him carrying an injured man. Very strange that he was not at his post.

No matter how you slice it, Bush staying at thst school put him, and all the school children at risk, if it was not an inside job. But, of course it was, so he had nothing to worry about. Plenty of time to read a book about a goat.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

5. Alive hijackers.

Again, you rely only on your official documents, which are a coverup. That is not from me, that is from the co-chairs of the committee.

Clearly, as many as seven to ten of the hijackers were alive past 9/11. Maybe they jumped out before the planes hit the towers? Lol.

//topinfopost.com/2013/05/06/911-fbis-blunder-the-hijacker s-were-alive-and-well

Once again, you are either willfully misinformed or you just trust everthing the goverment supplies without question.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Lol, you should double as a parrot. You could be kept in a cage, and sing for your food. You sort of already do that.

Al Qaeda means the "data base". This group of militants were recruited, armed and trained by the CIA.

Tim Osman, I mean Osama bin Ladin, was a CIA asset. Sorry that your official debunking materials didn't tell you so.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

The put options. Again, your views and excuses are beyond comical.

The offical report acknowledges the suspicious trading. Someone knew something and was trying to profit from it. It is also quite interesting that once the FBI started sniffing around, Many of these valuable PUT options were never exercised. Someone knew not to get too close, and theat the money wasn't worth it.

The report basically said that since it wasn't traced to Al Qaeda, whom they had already fingered with the crime, it was deemed not significant. In other words, they weren't investigating, they were trying to fill in the pieces to fit their story. The co-chairs, once again, said this was a white house cover-up. This is yet another example.

I wil not be responding to you today Cardsfan, enjoying Christmas with my family. But, I wanted to quickly address some of the crap that you spew on here constantly. No doubt, like on queue, you will come along with another 1,000 words in response, from your debunking guide, and you will hold your tail high when finished.

But, you are simply nothing but a mouthpiece for the official story, and you bore me.

edit on 25-12-2014 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5 No, it was the concrete transfer slab at the 17th floor that stopped the collapse of the Madrid Tower. According to the Spanish investigators. OR are you now going to claim that they are "in on it" since they pointed out that the steel section that collapsed, collapsed from fire alone?

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5

I have always said that Silverstein is an egomaniac trying to project that he had some sort of control over the event that day when he did not. Always. SO, his words, do not mean a thing. But then again, you think that the FDNY was in on it as well.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

See this is why you are hopeless, you cannot begin to accept reality. There never were 85 cameras around the Pentagon. And, the plane did not vaporize. If it had, we would not have all the pictures of the wreckage that we do, nor would we have the pictures of the damage caused by the wings to the façade of the building.

Hani Hanjour, was a LICENSED commercial pilot.

www.cbsnews.com...
www.cbsnews.com...

"FBI agents have questioned and administered a lie detector test to one of Hanjour's instructors in Arizona who was an Arab American and had signed off on Hanjour's flight instruction credentials before he got his pilot's license.

That instructor said he told agents that Hanjour was "a very average pilot, maybe struggling a little bit." The instructor added, "Maybe his English wasn't very good."

www.newsline.umd.edu...

Hani Hanjour was a licensed pilot, by the time of 9/11 he had 600 hours. Instructors reported that he was an average pilot, and even Marcel Bernard, who refused to rent Hanjour a Cessna said ""Despite Hanjour's poor reviews, he did have some ability as a pilot, There's no doubt in my mind that once that [hijacked jet] got going, he could have pointed that plane at a building and hit it,"

Wait....let me guess...they are all in on it too right?

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Passport found in the rubble, black boxes still missing, OBL named within an hour as the main perpetrator, Pentagon hit by a missile.

I thought conspiracy as soon as the passport was displayed. However, when I found out that the ground was covered in material from the inside of the airplane, in other words the passport was merely one item amongst thousands, I changed my mind. I felt a real idiot for not observing a rule about evidence : Set A - evidence to back the claim ( or conspiracy) , Set B - all the alternate evidence from the same source that contradicts the claim. Oh what a fool I was to cherry pick the evidence on that day.....

I would like to repeat about the BBC reporting being a "smoking gun" : anyone who truly believes that the US government would secretly blow up those buildings and inform a foreign news agency DUH has to be so dumb as to struggle to reach double figures with their IQ. Dumb dumb dumb, phenomenally dumb.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com... (okay, so that one is a 707 doing a barrel roll, but I bet you will say its impossible as well)

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com... ( you can hear the airshow announcer say he is at 350 knots.......402 MPH)

Let me guess....they are all in on it as well since they show that airliners can indeed fly at high speed, at sea level......

(and, its top speed is 610 MPH far above what you claimed it was designed for)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Despite the fact that all of their families agree that their sons were hijackers and died on 9/11, you still cling to an internet lie. Oh, wait, you think that those 19 men, had completely unique names and that even though the pictures of the "alive" men, do not match the hijackers that does not matter either....

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Marketwatch.com, September 7, 2001....(a slew of bad news from American Airlines)

12:48pm 09/07/01 [AMR] AMR NOTES 'POOR' ECONOMIC CONDITIONS, 'FALLING' DEMAND
12:49pm 09/07/01 [AMR] AMR SAYS DEFERRING JET PURCHASES BEYOND FIRM ORDERS

12:47pm 09/07/01 [AMR] AMR'S AMERICAN RETIRING 5 MORE 727 AIRCRAFT EARLY

12:48pm 09/07/01 [AMR] AMR: AMERICAN TO RETIRE ENTIRE 727 FLEET BY END OF 2002

12:46pm 09/07/01 [AMR] AMR SEES Q3 LOSS 'CONSIDERABLY LARGER' THAN Q2'S

12:47pm 09/07/01 [AMR] AMR ANTICIPATES 'SIGNIFICANT' LOSS IN Q4

12:49pm 09/07/01 [AMR] AMR SAYS CUTTING 2001-02 CAPEX BY NEARLY $1.2 BLN

12:50pm 09/07/01 [AMR] AMERICAN AIR FEELS SQUEEZE OF FUEL PRICES, LABOR COSTS

1:07pm 09/07/01 AMR warns of wider losses - William Spain

2:44pm 09/07/01 Analyst: Airline Stocks Face At Least Another Bad Quarter

2:51pm 09/07/01 [AMR] AMR DOWN 3.4% AT $30.08 FOLLOWING Q3 WARNING
4:04pm 09/07/01 Boeing stock rating cut over commercial growth - August Cole

Let me guess, marketwatch.com was in on it????

Here is a link to the news release from AA...

web.archive.org...://www.amrcorp.com/news/200109_news_releases/20010907_3q.htm

Dallas Morning News, September 8, 2001
BYLINE: By Terry Maxon

AMR Corp. warned investors Friday that it would lose a lot more money this quarter than last quarter and would have a "significant" fourth-quarter deficit.

If the losses materialize as expected, it will mark the first time since 1993 that AMR has posted a full-year loss. It will also be the first time since 1992 that AMR has lost money in every quarter.

AMR, parent of American Airlines Inc. and TWA Airlines LLC, said it was grounding another five Boeing 727s early in response to poor demand. That means that its entire Boeing 727 fleet will be retired by the end of 2002 -- a year ahead of the original schedule.

Since early 2001, AMR said, it has cut its capital spending budget by nearly $ 1.2 million for this year and next.

"We'll continue to take prudent steps consistent with this very tough operating climate," said Tom Horton, AMR's chief financial officer, in a statement. "American's financial strength and flexibility are important assets at a time like this."

AMR made a less drastic warning Aug. 13 when it said it expected to lose money for the third quarter and full year 2001 "if current economic conditions persist."
Airline analyst Ray Neidl with ABN Amro Securities LLC said he was struck by the firmness of AMR's warning Friday, without the ambivalence of earlier warnings.
"They're more or less throwing in the towel and saying they're seeing no changes through the end of the year," Mr. Neidl said.
AMR shares closed down $ 1 to $ 30.15, off 3.2 percent in trading Friday on the New York Stock Exchange, and most other airline shares also finished down.

Wait....let me guess....the Dallas Morning News was in on it too right???

Then there is this....which is no longer available online....

September 9, 2001
Vol. 12, No. 28

Stocks Skid On A Jump In The Jobless Rate. This Week, We Take To The Air

This past week, stocks were pressed to the downside -- with the highlight being Friday's blue chip decline. Wall Street was surprised by a spike, to a four-year high, in the jobless rate. And the market took its lumps. This week, I see opportunity for you to have fun and profit with an airline play. So, without further ado, here's…

This Week's Option Recommendation

Buy the AMR October $30 put for $170, or less, good this week.

Shares of AMR Corp. trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "AMR". The symbol for this option reco is "AMRVF". American Airlines closed the week at $30.15. The 52-week range for AMR is $27.62-$43.93. My downside price target is $22-$26.

The major airline is under pressure. At $25, each $30 put would have $500 of intrinsic value. If AMR is at or above $30 on the third Friday in October, your option will expire worthless. That is your risk. Set your stop-loss at $100, to preserve capital, in case my expectations go awry.
That's buy the AMR October $30 put for $170, or less, good this week

An actual advisory for investors to place options on American Airlines.

Not that you will read it, but this page has links to quite a few stories about the situation.

www.911myths.com...

Once again, the only people that still believe that the put options had ANYTHING to do with the attack are those who choose to remain uniformed. I mean, in Mar-Apr of 2001, there were TWICE as many options on United Airlines...and nothing happened. Using your logic, the attack should have been on March 11, 2001.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

And then Tim Osman....the cover identity of a TURKISH Diplomat (still alive).

The fiction that Tim Osman was Osama Bin Laden came from Ted Gunderson and Michael Riconosciuto.

For Ted, some folks have this to say about him...
www.splcenter.org...,4

"After 27 years in the FBI including stints running the Memphis, Dallas and Los Angeles offices, Ted L. Gunderson embarked on a tour of the weird.

Retiring in 1979, Gunderson started a security and investigations firm and eventually wound up as an investigator in the ill-starred McMartin Preschool sexual molestation case, where he became fixated on the idea that children are regularly subjected to Satanic ritual abuse. (In the end, seven years of trials produced no convictions, and the case was widely denounced as a destructive witch hunt.)

From there, it got truly strange. Entering the Patriot world as a leading conspiracy-monger, Gunderson made videos alleging an invisible cabal called the Illuminati had plans to run the world. He sold his services shielding people from "Electrostatic Sensory Manipulation" and testing for "brain implants, tracking chips and resonant cavities."

He claimed a government official told him that he did the Oklahoma bombing, saying, "That's my bomb." He said a cure for Down's syndrome is being kept from the public, that the government practices mind control, and that his children had DNA extracted by aliens in the infamous Area 51 of UFO fame.

And Gunderson accused a well-known, UFO-oriented talk show host of molesting children, an accusation that recently brought him a libel suit."

Clearly, Ted, went off the deep end. And the Southern Poverty Law Center...NO friend to the Government was warning people about in the summer of 2001.

(On a personal note, I never liked Mr. Gunderson, because he kept putting his insane ideas about child sex rings into the minds of the parents of a classmate of mine who was kidnapped (and most likely murdered) while on his paper route when we were 12)

And then, there is Mr. Riconosciuto. Who, has been in prison on drug charges since 1991 and his psych profile from 1972 (his first arrest) says that he cannot distinguish fact from fiction. Here is a list of things that he supposedly was involved with....

groups.google.com...#!topic/alt.conspiracy.jfk/EVFgm8a-MVs

"1960's: Peripheral contact with JFK assassination suspects At the age of 12, a young science genius named Michael Riconosciuto was building listening devices for the detective agency of Guy Banister in New Orleans. As a teenager, he had his own laboratory, and was doing cancer research, as Judyth Baker was also doing at the time in Florida. David Ferrie later mentioned to her that they had been expecting a young cancer researcher on the scene in May 1963, and assumed Judyth Baker was the person they were expecting. It may have been Michael Riconosciuto instead, and Judyth may have fallen into the situation by chance, showing up in New Orleans two weeks before Michael did."

groups.google.com...#!topic/alt.conspiracy.princess-diana/dJDVUGdLeRg

That group of people can be traced directly back to the JFK assassination through Garrison's primary grand jury witness, Fred Lee Crisman (AKA Jon Gold). Look for Gold's book [out of print and hard to find] "Murder of a City - Tacoma" where he discusses being called to Garrison's grand jury. Gold also speaks of the genius of Michael Riconosciuto, then a 13 year old electronic wiz, busy tapping the phones of the police and sheriffs' departments because law enforcement was interrupting his father, Marshall's drug business.

1973: Accused of links to assassination of Chilean leader Salvador Allende Michael has often described himself to me as a "chicken" to the CIA's perverted "chicken hawks". As a VERY young man he accompanied "Dr." John Philip Nichols to Chile to assist in the assassination of Allende.

1980: Involved with delaying the release of the US hostages in Iran: On May 18, 1990, Riconosciuto had called the Hamiltons and informed them that the Inslaw case was connected to the October Surprise affair. Riconosciuto claimed that he and Earl Brian had traveled to Iran in 1980 and paid $40 million to Iranian officials to persuade them NOT to release the hostages before the presidential election in which Reagan became president of the United States.

Early 1980's: "In the early 1980s Michael also served as the Director of Research for a joint venture between the Wackenhut Corporation of Coral Gables, Florida, and the Cabazon Band of Indians in Indio, California"

1980's: has knowledge of bio-warfare research According to Riconosciuto, the Pentagon's Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) was in charge of the classified contracts for biological warfare research.

1980's: Invents the a-neutronic bomb Riconosciuto's talents were much in demand. He had created the a-neutronic bomb (or "Electro-Hydrodynamic Gaseous Fuel Device"), which sank the ground level of the Nevada test site by 30 feet when a prototype was tested. Samuel Cohen, the inventor of the neutron bomb, said of Riconosciuto: "I've spoken to Michael Riconosciuto (the inventor of the a-neutronic bomb) and he's an extraordinarily bright guy. I also have a hunch, which I can't prove, that they both (Riconosciuto and Lavos, his partner) indirectly work for the CIA."

Another possible weapon candidate soon surfaced: the "A-Neutronic" bomb. In this scenario, a mad criminal scientist (the infamous Michael Riconosciuto, currently serving time in a US prison), developed for the US Government a new super-weapon that involved blowing a cloud of chemicals into the air, charging the cloud with a large excess of electro static energy by means of a small rocket-carried "wire", and then detonating the resultant "fuel-air" mix to create a small nuclear-type explosion.

But wait.....there is MORE!!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Michael Riconosciuto continued.....

1980's: Disposes of evidence Riconosciuto also claimed that he had a tape documenting threats made against him by another Justice Department official, but he had thrown it in a marsh near Puget Sound the night he was arrested on trumped up methamphetamine charges. Casolaro spent many days searching the Puget Sound bog to no avail, looking for the tape that ostensibly could verify the claims of "Danger Man," Casolaro's nickname for Riconosciuto.

1980's: UFO's and aliens? After Casolaro's death, Michael Riconosciuto made claims that Casolaro had learned nothing more than what one of two intelligence factions wanted him to know in order to embarrass the other faction. One faction was called Aquarius and had a leadership sub-group called MJ-12, the name, of course, of the supposed secret group founded by Harry Truman in the wake of the Roswell flying saucer crash. Riconosciuto even told one writer that he had witnessed the autopsy of an alien body--this long before the famous alien autopsy film began to circulate. Some have suggested that the tales of extraterrestrials that surround areas like Area 51 and Pine Gap serve as disinformation to deflect attention away from serious issues such as gun-running and black project weapons development. Casolaro's own view, and the extent of his knowledge and interest in this tributary from the Octopus research, and whatever he learned that might have brought the truth closer to the surface of the murky waters in which he swam, may have died with him.

"Back to Michael Riconosciuto: perhaps _UFO Magazine_ editor Don Ecker sums up Riconosciuto's credibility best when he told _Steamshovel_, 'If he told me the sun came up in the morning and set in the evening, I'd double check it.' [...] "Ecker notes in the latest issue of _UFO Magazine_ (Vol 8, No, 1, 1993) that Riconosciuto also claimed to have witnessed an ET autopsy with Robert Booth Nichols, another ominous figure in the Inslaw milieu. [...]" (Even UFO enthusiasts question his sanity)

1980's: has "connections with the Chinese industrial and military group Norinco"

www.911myths.com...

Ole Mikey, is CLEARLY nuts.....and yet, HE is you depend on for the Tim Osman story.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Holy S#$%!
I thought this guy was going to buy the farm on his gear down pass. His left wing tip was CLOSE.
I thought he wasn't supposed to be able to maneuver like that "in ground affect".
Good find, thank you for posting it. Im off to YT to watch some more of those "impossible" maneuvers.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jchristopher5

It is also quite interesting that once the FBI started sniffing around, Many of these valuable PUT options were never exercised.

LMAO.

Options are exercised automatically in some form.

Stocks are either automatically shorted for you at expiration, or the options are sold for you automatically, depending on what you've specified.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jchristopher5 No doubt, like on queue, you will come along with another 1,000 words in response, from your debunking guide, and you will hold your tail high when finished.

spot on (see above)
edit on R2014th2014-12-25T09:31:31-06:0020140am3584 by RoScoLaz4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Oh, and BTW, here is the applicable part of Secretary Mineta's testimony.....as listed in the official records of the 9/11 Commission (in other words, despite your claims, it was included).

"MR. HAMILTON: We thank you for that. I wanted to focus just a moment on the Presidential Emergency Operating Center. You were there for a good part of the day. I think you were there with the vice president. And when you had that order given, I think it was by the president, that authorized the shooting down of commercial aircraft that were suspected to be controlled by terrorists, were you there when that order was given?

MR. MINETA: No, I was not. I was made aware of it during the time that the airplane coming into the Pentagon. There was a young man who had come in and said to the vice president, "The plane is 50 miles out. The plane is 30 miles out." And when it got down to, "The plane is 10 miles out," the young man also said to the vice president, "Do the orders still stand?" And the vice president turned and whipped his neck around and said, "Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?" Well, at the time I didn't know what all that meant. And --

MR. HAMILTON: The flight you're referring to is the --

MR. MINETA: The flight that came into the Pentagon.

MR. HAMILTON: The Pentagon, yeah.

MR. MINETA: And so I was not aware that that discussion had already taken place. But in listening to the conversation between the young man and the vice president, then at the time I didn't really recognize the significance of that.

And then later I heard of the fact that the airplanes had been scrambled from Langley to come up to DC, but those planes were still about 10 minutes away. And so then, at the time we heard about the airplane that went into Pennsylvania, then I thought, "Oh, my God, did we shoot it down?" And then we had to, with the vice president, go through the Pentagon to check that out.

MR. HAMILTON: Let me see if I understand. The plane that was headed toward the Pentagon and was some miles away, there was an order to shoot that plane down.

MR. MINETA: Well, I don't know that specifically, but I do know that the airplanes were scrambled from Langley or from Norfolk, the Norfolk area. But I did not know about the orders specifically other than listening to that other conversation.

MR. HAMILTON: But there very clearly was an order to shoot commercial aircraft down.

MR. MINETA: Subsequently I found that out."

www.911commission.gov...

The "order that still stood" was to shoot down Flight 93 if it appeared over Washington D.C. Not even Secretary Mineta agrees with you Jchristopher.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

Yep. Full listing of the facts is the only response to the incorrect postings of his.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

In all probability, it was not the US Government that did it. Rogue agents within certainly enabled it and covered it up in a big way (no investigation for 2 years because of POTUS objections), but the odds-on favorite is a foreign country agency that has completely penetrated the US Government.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Do you suppose that Airbus was almost 100 knots over Vmo as the mythical 77 was?

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join