It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama hoping a Racial Civil war breaks out in the US?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I really Have to wonder if Obama is wanting a Civil war to bust out in the nation. He addresses the nation on the decision of the Ferguson trial with great facial disappointment. The senseless rioting, Burning down of local hard working businesses and now a church and He does nothing to address that problem.He appoints a Czar to squelch the Ebola concern via media but allows the rioting coverage to run rampant.Says he sides with the brown Family like he sided with the thug kid in the Zimmerman trial. Where is the president now to protest the pointless violence? Unless he is hoping the nation tears itself apart and he can use his DHS army and the fortified police departments with their newly acquired military gear. He has not acted as a president for the nation.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The man was/is a Community Organizer. So, YES.
edit on 27-11-2014 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Lil Drummerboy

He's a multiracial president who almost never talks about minority issues. If he wanted a civil war, I'm sure he could foment dissatisfaction much easier than this. The fact that he is so distant from people like Al Sharpton tells me that he does not, in fact, want civil war.

Also, I honestly doubt he cares very much about either victim in these cases. As the executive of the bureaucracy, he could easily destroy these police departments through federal investigations with the stroke of a pen. He could declare martial law in Ferguson right now and remove the police entirely. He could do so many things to intervene and he does nothing.

He's a politician, plainly and simply. He might have come up from social justice roots, but somewhere along the lines he learned to compromise and that is exactly why he's residing at his present address.
edit on 11 27 2014 by Nechash because: Changed black to multiracial. More accurate.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash
The fact that he is so distant from people like Al Sharpton tells me that he does not, in fact, want civil war.

"distant from people like Al Sharpton"?...guess again.

Sharpton a key adviser to Obama on Ferguson

nypost.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Text The fact that he is so distant from people like Al Sharpton tells me that he does not, in fact, want civil war.

online.wsj.com...

President Barack Obama has turned to Mr. Sharpton in recent weeks to answer increasingly public criticism in the black community over his economic policy

Mr. Sharpton has emerged as an important part of the White House response.

Distant? Looks like he's pretty close to me.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Hmm Al is a known racist and an instigator for issues like this
Where is the Jesse jackson drama?

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Lol. We need an American version of "Yes, Prime Minister." "House of Cards' is interesting, but it isn't very popular and doesn't seem to me to be very insightful.

There's a big difference between picking the obvious guy for the job for a symbolic position and having him be a key part of your administration. I wouldn't be surprised if analysts didn't arrive at that pick to prevent Sharpton from marching on the scene, causing even more problems. This may, in fact, have been a strategy to reduce problems.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Why would the President of the United States "want a Civil War to bust out in the nation"?

Why not actually quote what the President actually said (or would the facts disturb your one-sided rhetoric)?

"It's an outcome that, either way, was going to be the subject of intense disagreement," Obama said.

He added, "We need to accept that this decision was the grand jury's to make."

"There are Americans who agree with it, and there are Americans who are deeply disappointed — even angry," Obama said. "It's an understandable reaction."

NPR - Obama Discusses Ferguson

Perhaps he was displaying disappointment on his face during his speech because the justice system failed so spectacularly in Ferguson. and it ... disappointed him? When every standard of procedure for a Grand Jury was ignored in the case, and the Prosecutor was actually part of a group raising money for Officer Wilson's defense?

I know that disappointed me.

All rioting is senseless; it is a phenomenon of human group psychology; it doesn't just happen among Blacks, and it doesn't just happen in Ferguson, MO.

If the President actually intervened in Ferguson, he would be accused of being a tyrant, now wouldn't he? Aren't you complaining that the President stepped out of bounds by offering his condolences and opinions on matters?

Czar, schmar. Dealing with a potentially deadly disease is a different category of concern altogether; you're just muddying the water by bringing that up in this issue.

You're tipping your hand here. There was no evidence that Trayvon Martin was a "thug" or that he committed any crime besides trying to walk home while being Black.

What is the "DHS army" you're referring to?

Where did the President say he "sides with the Brown family" exactly? Do you mean when he quoted Brown's father who called for positive change that makes life better for everybody?

Yeah, that sounds like rabble-rousing and trying to start a race war.

Perhaps a little more reality and a little less Fox News et. al. might be in order?

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Welcome to ATS
and thank you for YOUR opinion.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
American presidents are puppets, they have no real power, maybe some one like Bush who was head of Americas secret police before becoming president wielded a great deal of power in the background but would still have been answering to someone. Presidents come and go.

Think he and many others before him after selling their soul just want to wait out the end of their terms so they can cash in and retire without getting a ride in a convertible Lincoln through Dallas.

But yeah divide and conquer and all that, racial divide help keeps the people distracted.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lil Drummerboy

Welcome to ATS

His opinion is at least backed up with some facts.

edit on 27-11-2014 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Lol. We need an American version of "Yes, Prime Minister." "House of Cards' is interesting, but it isn't very popular and doesn't seem to me to be very insightful.

I have no idea what that means.

"Right guy for the job" ? Sharpton is a race baiting, tax evading, 2 faced, lying, POS that should not be involved in decisions regarding racial tensions. You don't put the KKK in charge of security for a Black Panther rally. Bringing Sharpton in on Ferguson was just as stupid.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I seriously don't think he's intelligent enough to pull anything of that nature off. After watching his antics for the last few years is clear that he has just barley mastered a Teleprompter..

However he is being TOLD what to do and say buy others. This is apparent by the defection of all his staff over the years. Obama was bought and "Paid For" the day he took office. Our question is who's calling the shots? Some thought it was the Saudis, I think he's run by select corporations who funded his remarkable money machine.

Body language tells us a little. Look at Michelle. She makes a few appearances with him and clearly looks annoyed and being around.

Is he being manipulated by Al Sharpton? Well ole Al is a very frequent visitor to the White House, 81 times this year.. Thats 80 times more than the Speaker of the House...lol But I think the real people in charge see Al as a future fall guy for them if things get really out of hand.. Our good friend Jessie figured that out a few years ago and been keeping a low profile and only ventures out when he needs money..

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS

I've been here for a while, but consider yourself welcomed yourself!

Now, did you have any evidence or counter-claims in response to what I posted, or is your sole response to attempt to reduce the facts of the matter to mere opinions? I offered plenty of options for you to actually support your position, and your only response is to snipe?

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
― Isaac Asimov

link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo

W is a puppet. He's down enough to know how to play the game, and he's blood to some pretty influential people, so he gets a free pass on some of the stupid stuff he does, but he's not running anything. He's really lucky. No one that bumbling gets very far in any other area of life. Were he someone else's son, he'd just be another washed up Texas drunk. I think they pulled him in so closely during his presidency in case they needed a fall guy. Don't let these things fool you. Had 9/11 gone differently, he'd be sitting in a prison right now and everyone would be washing their hands of him.

link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Welcome to ATS

An opinion that is at least backed up with some facts.

Yes, and by all means please provide any information that shows this president a man for the nation.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Ok. We live in the topsy turvy world of nepotistic politics. "Right guy," is a pretty subjective term, and it certainly doesn't imply its literal translation. He's the right guy because he's the squeakiest wheel in this case.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS

It read to me like an opinion based with some factual evidence rather than the usual fact free nonsense that gets posted on here so often. The posted you are responding to actually backed up what he said with direct quotes, you seem to be making an opinion and assuming that makes it a fact. Maybe you could learn something.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: scattergun

So, did you have any response to what President Obama actually said in his speech on the subject, or did you just want to muddy the water by bringing up Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, your amateur psychoanalysis of the First Lady, the cliche of a teleprompter, and various other right-wing mainstream media foils?

Did you actually listen to the President's speech on Ferguson? Did you have a comment on that?

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Welcome to ATS

An opinion that is at least backed up with some facts.

Yes, and by all means please provide any information that shows this president a man for the nation.

So you're going to attempt to diffuse your own topic now?

The topic is not (or rather, shouldn't be) whether we like Obama, or not, or how we feel about him.

You stated quite clearly that you think Obama, based on his speech on the Ferguson matter, would like to foment a race war in the United States.

Can you support that with actual quotes from the President's speech?

Or not?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join