It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid says 'a poc a lips'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

"Out of the mouth of babes..."

that is what I thought. I do trust those kinds of things...even though it might seem odd and maybe others might not feel the same way but I had goosebumps...made every hair on my body stand up.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

Here in bonnie Scotland "a poc a lips" is wane speak or slang for "a bag of Chips".
LoL
edit on 27-11-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

LOL

well... I wish I was in Scotland.

hahaha

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz
a reply to: swanne

omg well I am reading the webpage now... eeek:

Never even heard this before. All countries or a select few? Link?

Never mind, searched and found it. Scary stuff, TPTB=evil.
edit on 27-11-2014 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Wow, that is creepy.

After all, "2014" is the date written on the Georgia Guidestone...

Is it?

It could be viewed that way because of the 2 numbers on separate surfaces of the cube,

What if there are hidden numbers on the other surfaces if the cube could be removed, not saying it can.

A cube has 6 sides, 6 is the number that separates 14 and 20.

Not sure how that or if this has any relevance at all, just throwing it out there as I don't see 2014 but 20 and 14.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I fail to recognize any progression of lucid thought in the making of this thread.
(Maybe that is because I can't say the word implied any better than the young kid.)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Wow, that is creepy.

After all, "2014" is the date written on the Georgia Guidestone...

Is it?

It could be viewed that way because of the 2 numbers on separate surfaces of the cube,

What if there are hidden numbers on the other surfaces if the cube could be removed, not saying it can.

A cube has 6 sides, 6 is the number that separates 14 and 20.

Not sure how that or if this has any relevance at all, just throwing it out there as I don't see 2014 but 20 and 14.

The 2014 stone was evidently placed by unknown sources. But it was removed 9/25/14

Upon removing the six-sided cube which was added by an unknown entity sometime in 2014, it was discovered that the cube also contains individual engravings on each of the other four sides which were hidden from view. In addition to the 20 and 14 which were public facing, the heavy granite cube also contains the following engravings: MM, 16, 8, JAM So the “code” on the cube in its entirety reads: MM, 16, 20, 14, 8, JAM Amazingly, the Guidestones groundskeeper then examines the cube and asks onlookers, “Do you want a chip?” As the small crowd looks on he then proceeds to destroy the cube with hammer and chisel handing out pieces – an excellent metaphor/allegory for what humanity ought to do to the individual controllers of the Satanic New World Order system. - See more at: www.thedailysheeple.com... f

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

OP really.........I am really starting to wonder about people in general. Fear is the root cause of many things and if fear is this rooted inside you it is time to soul search.

And before you get angry about what I just said........The reality is I am trying to help. Some random kid saying something does not equal a thread on ATS or even one second of fear. This is why I say 90% preppers are living in a fantasy world of fear and apathy of the mind waiting for things that will mostly likely never happen.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I think past films like The Exorcist and the "Redrum" one amongst many featuring children have stayed in folks Psyche ... Nothing new really ... Salem Witch trials come to mind ...

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Propably the kid heard the word Apocalypse and was'nt aware what it meant,but the sore on the man's lip made the kiddo think of chickenpox-so in the child mind the 2 things tied in together.I've been meaning to reply to this thread because it amused me,imagining the possible thought process:"Ohh ok so That's what Apocalypse means..poccy sore on someone's lips..I wonder why they make it sound so scary??"

I find this so charming,sorry don't mean to mock,just could'nt help stepping into what possibly went on in the kiddo's mind at that moment
having raised kids+still raising an 8yo,I just had to ask sometimes,what made them say a certain thing-and how their lil minds came to a conclusion is unforgettable sometimes,chuckle-fodder forever after.

Unless of course,the kid is a bit psychic-and the dude was Mister Apocalypse himself

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I fail to recognize any progression of lucid thought in the making of this thread.

..it's kinda stupid but it makes sense (imho)
and we've gleaned some nifty insights into a little cube that was apparently added into the structure (then removed?) and some people got turned onto that mysterious microbiologist death thing
/shrug

a reply to: StoutBroux

“Do you want a chip?”

As the small crowd looks on he then proceeds to destroy the cube with hammer and chisel handing out pieces

awesome
now i know how that pernicious packet of chips fits into the mystery
next up: those evil green M&M's avril lavigne abhors

top topics

<< 1   >>

join