It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hindu devotees defy outcry over mass animal slaughter in Nepal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Auricom

I was musing on this very point a little earlier, and arbitrarily decided that they could hold this slaughter every year and still waste less food than an average western nation. I'm sure that they despair at many things we do for all of a millisecond before getting on with their lives.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
as far as sacrifice i don't see a difference between our meat industry and what these clowns did. im sure they both please the gods. im not sure why you do. i guess intent is important but only out of your personal judgement. at the end of the day its the same thing.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Personally, I think it's sickening. Ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

What type of deity would be pleased with the beheading of animals?

The same deity that ( according to some) asked a itinerate preacher 2000 years ago to be tortured on a wooden cross

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Think about it. If people are willing to torture, degrade, and murder other human beings because their imaginary friends tell them that all non-believers must die, then doing the same to animals in the name of said invisible imaginary friends is child's play.

Violence and bloodshed has been a part of religion since the first caveman painted animals in blood on his cave walls in the belief his imaginary friends would help him find food.

This is what happens when you believe in the ridiculous.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join