It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

For your Thanksgiving viewing pleasure......

page: 1

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:52 AM
This video cracks me up for some reason no matter how many times I watch it....

I just can't help but's so silly!!

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:31 AM
the guy is awesome, it ś like this is the funniest moment of his life.
And is it me or do the turkey sound a lot like a live audience laughing on a tv show?
a paralell can be made between turkeys and humans both being used for mass consumption in different ways.
We feel superior but we are just someone elses turkey.
... the mariana trench ain't got s#it on me.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:43 AM
a reply to: RickinVa

It made me laugh, both his reaction and the turkeys. Little things please little minds, I suppose!!

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:04 AM
Wrong thread... My apologies.

For your troubles... and more viewing pleasures -

edit on 11/27/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:47 AM
just a little holiday humor.... the guy laughing make me laugh.... it's infectious lol

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 07:48 AM
Hahahahahaha! The guy made me laugh as much or more than the turkeys. Thanks for making me laugh!

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:48 PM
A few years back, I brought my granddaughter out to help slaughter and process turkeys at a friends farm. My friend chopped the heads off and I would hold the birds. You have to hold the wings or the turkeys slap the breasts and bruise them. We then plucked and cleaned them. He had about twenty five birds to do.

Well, we were down to the last bird, we had just chopped the head off of the second to the last bird. My granddaughter went to check the last turkey in the coop cause it was acting strange. The dog was looking in the coop door at the turkey barking. We were laughing, everyone agreed that the turkey saw that we hadn't killed the dog so the turkey started to bark so we wouldn't kill it. It didn't work but none of us will ever forget that it tried.

top topics