It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm tired of seeing 'bad cop' things so I'm doing this:

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dezertdog
a reply to: JohnFisher

Back in the '70s I stupidly ran out of gas one mourning heading for work on I5 and a CHP officer actually drove me to a gas station then back to my car so I could get to work on time.

One cool chippy. And yes, I was a long haired hippie.

if your talking about the California highway patrol....those guys are the best, and that's after I have been pulled over for speeding and given a ticket. I've see them all the time removing crap that's on the freeway, helping people stuck on the side of the road without gas, with a flat tire, or having car troubles...I've never felt fearful for my life with those guys, nor my local police, even living in Stockton, calif.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: dezertdog
a reply to: JohnFisher

Back in the '70s I stupidly ran out of gas one mourning heading for work on I5 and a CHP officer actually drove me to a gas station then back to my car so I could get to work on time.

One cool chippy. And yes, I was a long haired hippie.

if your talking about the California highway patrol....those guys are the best, and that's after I have been pulled over for speeding and given a ticket. I've see them all the time removing crap that's on the freeway, helping people stuck on the side of the road without gas, with a flat tire, or having car troubles...I've never felt fearful for my life with those guys, nor my local police, even living in Stockton, calif.

Couldn't agree more. I've never gotten attitude from CHP. Always a professional demeanor.

Living in Stockton these days requires being on "yellow alert" pretty much of the time, no? Lots of dangerous characters if you can believe the talk.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

That just about does it for me....

Jane

<< 3  4  5   >>

join