It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello there.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hey there, just joined and just wanted to say hello. Not sure how many folk will read this but what the hell.

Name is Dan, 29 (30 in January) years old from Glasgow, Scotland.

Ever since watching The X Files in the 90s I've always been interested in UFO's and Ufology which then branched out to cryptozoology and try to read as much material about these subjects as ppossible.

I've had a quick look at the forum and can tell that it's going to be fun and informative.

Thanks for reading this

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: danlowrie

Hello and Welcome to ATS! You will find tons of material here to keep You busy on those topics and so much more. I hope You enjoy Your time spent here. To Me, It has been worth every second I have spent here! Enjoy!!! Syx.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Welcome dan, plenty of good eggs to chat with on here, im a bit of a ufo nut!, but i dont think ive seen a real one yet!!, if you encounter trolls crossing your path on here, feel free to throw peanuts at them!!.
Have a good'un. a reply to: danlowrie

BVH.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
New here, too. Long time (former) reader (been busy the last year with no time for message boards) ... first time poster.

I'd seen at a different forum that the ATS article was about to be deleted from Wikipedia as part of a general cleanup of conspiracy-related articles and it reminded me I should check back in after a long absence.
edit on 26-11-2014 by maxzee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Welcome to the site.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!!

top topics

join