It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i want to see the law come down hard on ferguson

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3u40r15m
a reply to: Grovit

The person in the video and the person shot where wearing different clothes... That was one of the first things proven in this whole thing....

I hate to ask but is there any proof of your claim?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Why do you keep calling Louis Head "big daddy brown?" Mr Brown did not say those words, Louis Head, the stepfather did.

So no, Mr Brown isn't getting any passes because he didn't make that statement, Louis Head did.

edit on 28-11-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: spelling

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit
please see the 6 thousand page thread covering this issue
thanks

I can see from your answer that you have nothing to counter with, darn truth just won't go away

Has the military stopped pointing its guns at peoples faces in Furgson because people are asking for the old police state back because it looks bad when the world sees that the USA is at war with its own people.

Still I hope you don't mind paying your part of the tax bill when the prisons for profit fill up even more and they leave American tax payers with the long term bill for the protests.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

sorry. my bad
i will call him big daddy head from now on...or, big head for short

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Look it up. And you can compare the photos from stills on the camera and the crime scene... And you would think that in a small town like that they would put the surveillance video on the news...? Even in big cities they still do that.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I guess? A chunky black male...With different clothes. If you want to call that a twin

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 3u40r15m

Your claim buddy so it's up to you to prove it.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Ehh.. I'll just stick to the claim, I'm a little burnt out on the whole Ferguson thing. The whole thing is senseless, even if he did rob a store, attack the officer with his fist, he didn't deserve to be shot multiple times like that... One other incident that pissed me off too was when police killed a unarmed white guy in the bay area, Idk what gives them the right to take lives just because they have a bad day..... Anyway. I feel like playing some gta v now. Gonna kill some cops. In a game!

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Well I guess we know where each other stand. Good day to you..

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MX61000
Why are you so scared and obsessed with black people...
You people create these threads to bash black people.
But I know your nature, you can't resist.

Dude...I'm not scared of, nor obsessed with black people. But apparently, based upon their OWN ACTIONS, they deserve to be bashed on. If you (assuming you fall into this group) and your people can't learn to act civilized and not like wild animals with no regard for your own community or each other...you DESERVE to be bashed.

Call me whatever name you want...cause I know you will. A boy was shot the the community was outraged. After that...everything else shows animals acting like animals. Stealing, burning, fighting...what of that helped anything or provided a real outlet for the individual's concerns? What part of the "I don't care what the facts are...the cop is guilty" is fair and balanced?

And I will go the extra mile here. Everytime I turn around it is black people...not white, not asian and not hispanic causing all the problems, doing all the stealing, etc. So...guess what. That translates into "black people are the problem"!!! No...not all black people are the problem, but that in these cases...the people that ARE the problem are BLACK.

Now...FIX IT or shut the hell up!

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Let's make this clear, this is only a media driven race issue.

The truth of the matter this is a human rights issue. An unarmed person was gunned down by police. His race is irrelevant, no matter what the media tells you. An unarmed American was gunned down by the police.

Police officers have multiple resources at their disposal to take down a person and arrest them without being lethal.

The reason these riots are happening is because an unarmed American was killed by a police officer. Forget race, the media want's you to include race in this, but it's an irrelevant matter.

The simple facts are, an unarmed American suspect was killed by a trained law enforcement officer. That law enforcement officer was exonerated of any wrongdoing in killing an unarmed American citizen.

Screw the race card in this, this is about Americans being violently killed by Law Enforcement Officers. Trained individuals who's primary training is the non lethal take-down and arrest of people who have broken the law. Lethal force is of course authorized when a suspect is armed, dangerous, violently mentally unstable, a clear and present threat to others. or even a clear and present threat to themselves.

Yes, the rioters are doing wrong. I am not arguing that. I am arguing that the people on this board that would have been pro this riot are against ti simply because of the demographic of the people involved.

Had the scenario played out in a mostly white community and these riots started, I firmly believe the majority of the people on this board would have been advocating in the defense of them.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: bhliberal

i dont agree.

im over these threads though...
i cant do it anymore....
now i want to talk tea, avatars, and movie

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
What i dont get is why everyones talking about Ferguson as if Michael Brown is the first man in American history shot by a police officer. This rioting/protesting isn't just about michael brown. Once is a mistake, once a day is a habit. They kill people on a whim and all the police supporters treat each case, especially the 'big' ones like this as if it was a one time flub, made a mistake with his trigger finger he did.

It's not just Ferguson, Brown, whatever day he died, it's nearly every day in nearly every state across this country that people are being gunned down needlessly by those who claim to protect us. Brown isn't even the worst case going right now, just happens to be the most hyped by the media because of where it happened. They knew they could piss the black people of Ferguson off more than anyone else so they went for it, now they've got a new juicy story to cover: Riots. Race riots at that, the best kind for tv.

To take that investigation seriously is ludicrous in itself. Yeah, of course all those cops are going to tell the 'truth' when one of their owns ass is on the line. Cops always want to talk about how hard it is to get any witnesses to come forward in murders or any crime due to 'gang influence', well do you think cops are breaking their necks to come forward with charges of corruption or wrongdoing for their own? Not at all.

Police do the exact same things as gangs do. Oh but it's ok, they got a shiny badge that tells us they're doing it for the right reasons. Some of you can probably still taste thanksgiving dinner, since your heads seem to be .. Ready to receive a second, digested helping.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Revoke their rights to protest. Set down martial law and anyone on the streets after a certain time should be arrested. These people continue to only damage their reputation and community. They're now the laughing stock of the nation as I see it. Hey feel sorry for me while I go rob my neighbors business for everything he has....so pathetic. When I first heard the story, I honestly thought there was a good chance of it being police brutality and them using excessive force. I even felt bad for Michael Brown, because I grew up in a terrible neighborhood too and know how things can be. But, after all the riots and distress they are causing their own community. I feel no pity. The people involved in the rioting and looting are a disgrace to society. I hope all business owners and innocents quickly relocate and leave all those pathetic fools in their ruins they created. Karma is a bitch and I hope it bites back hard.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join