It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver cops trip pregnant woman face first into pavement as they pound boyfriend’s head

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
So how would you get drugs out of someone's mouth?

Choking looks bad on video
So does hiting.

Maybe ask polite?

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

I know! A true love's kiss.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
While their excessive force and tripping of an obviously pregnant woman are disgusting abuses of power, these two were no angels.

Not only did he have drugs on him, the pregnant woman had drug paraphernalia in her purse AND they had a kid in the car.

Nothing says love like taking your little one with you when scoring some H!

Was the arrest and tripping horrible? Yes, it was. But, my concern is for their kid and the unborn child. Hopefully with the right intervention the baby won't suffer TOO much damage as a result of momma's drug use. As a pediatric RN, I see this all too often.

You have no idea what heroin can do to a developing fetus. Really, the withdrawals after birth are usually the least of their problems. But, they can have seizures and die from that, too. Gotta love it when a one day old infant is on methadone because momma exposed them to H for 9 months...

Want to do drugs, ruin your life, commit hair kari? Fine, by all means, go for it! But when you involve your children, one being in your body and actively developing, then game over. IDGAF what happens to you or who does it.

Now the guy who had his tablet taken by the cops for recording? The actions toward him are more concerning to me, anyway, than what happened to the two trashy junkies...

JS.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
My favorite part is where the police chief says its not about covering things up,
of course not, i mean its not like they took evidence and destroyed it when
they illegally took a mans camera and deleted the video by threat of force.....

I am so sick of this BS, yes those people were in the wrong but that does not
give the police the right to break the law in return. If they did not feel their
actions were questionable then why try to destroy the evidence.... such
a twisted point of view they have there. That chief if just as big a liar as
the rest of them and this is why they cannot be trusted....

Maybe one day the police will realize they have to have our trust to do their
job and they have lost that because of the brothers in blue BS. A bad cop
is still a criminal just like a good thief is still a criminal.

<< 1   >>

join