It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clyde Lewis nails it with Ferguson!!! Must listen...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
So Clyde Lewis is a radio show host. I dont really like him most of the time but this is where he got me listening....They should have gone to trial if even for a quick no guilty plea to calm the masses and show some level of ambivalence towards the populace.

Ferguson Purge

Interestingly enough he calls the episode the Ferguson Purge.

Tonight, Clyde talks about the media-sanctioned and instigated purge of public rage happening in Ferguson, and interviews Mike Smith of Film the Police Portland about his recent experiences with the protestors there.

Apparently he kind of agrees with me about MSM Accountability.

I agree with everything he says in the radio show/podcast. One other thing that really got me was that the DA's father was a police officer killed in the line of duty by a black person. Thats an interesting fact that i havent heard yet surprisingly.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Yup.

I had the pleasure of listening to this as it was broadcast. Clyde totally nailed it in my opinion and I highly back your assertion that it is a must listen program.

I am a fan of Clyde's though so I am biased.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Well... im inclined to listen to more episodes now but i listened a while back and we just didnt agree on a lot but maybe my perception has changed.

Definitely going to give him a second shot.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Well... im inclined to listen to more episodes now but i listened a while back and we just didnt agree on a lot but maybe my perception has changed.

Definitely going to give him a second shot.

Clyde has cancer and is in and out of the hospital with all sorts of medical problems.. He is definitely passionate about his beliefs and there are times he can go overboard with some callers.. When he is thinking normal, Clyde does have some interesting topics IMO and for the most part lets people finish a sentence before interrupting ..

He really is a trooper as far as getting back on air after a hospital stay... Last time his chances of surviving the hospital stay were around 20% ? due to blood clots.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I've just recently began to listen to Clyde Lewis. I really do like him. He can absolutely lose it on some callers though.

Flagging to listen to later.

new topics

top topics

join