It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global jihadists tweet in bid to recruit Ferguson protesters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Really, anyone who is unhappy and in a situation where they feel they are being treated unjustly is a potential recruit.
Thus why the Palestinian situation has been kept as it is with thousands in refugee camps and etc.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: corvuscorrax

Nobody finds it interesting that the Jihadists are using the race card to recruit?
What.....no outrage???

Typical.

Seen the race card drawn so many times up to now it's just a half-hearted novelty that barely arouses a snort of derision anymore.

From me at least.

So it is ok to use the race care to incite violence and riots but it is just ho hum nothing to see here when it comes to Jihadists using the race card to recruit these same racially aroused domestic terrorists?

Doesn't matter what its intended use is in my eyes.

The same level of pathetic applies.

You may be apathetic to it but can you not admit it is effective? The rioting is not pathetic and neither are the beheadings.

Putting rioting on the same level as beheadings is rather pathetic. Looting a store is a far cry from cutting a persons head off. This quite a stretch even for an Islomophobe like you.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Do you really think they are going to want to live the life just to take over the country, Nahh not going to happen,

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
One time I got message saying I should get involved in Jihadist terrorism...

Guess I'm a terrorist
didn't even know it...I really need to be careful about what messages other people send me...

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJourney
One time I got message saying I should get involved in Jihadist terrorism...

Guess I'm a terrorist
didn't even know it...I really need to be careful about what messages other people send me...

Interesting, was the message a result of posting radical views on social media?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Nobody finds it interesting that the Jihadists are using the race card to recruit?
What.....no outrage???

Typical.

Seen the race card drawn so many times up to now it's just a half-hearted novelty that barely arouses a snort of derision anymore.

From me at least.

So it is ok to use the race care to incite violence and riots but it is just ho hum nothing to see here when it comes to Jihadists using the race card to recruit these same racially aroused domestic terrorists?

Doesn't matter what its intended use is in my eyes.

The same level of pathetic applies.

You may be apathetic to it but can you not admit it is effective? The rioting is not pathetic and neither are the beheadings.

Putting rioting on the same level as beheadings is rather pathetic. Looting a store is a far cry from cutting a persons head off. This quite a stretch even for an Islomophobe like you.

It is the Jihadists who are putting it on the same level, they are openly recruiting them as brothers.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ExPostFacto

Notice though how the government themselves can and do use terrorist techniques, yet they are immune from the label... Bit like how they can take peoples property and yet are not labelled as theives.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
They are prime candidates.

There is a reason 'terrorists' play on the poor, and uneducated around them.

And their willingness to believe that their problems are the result of 'someone else'.

Gotta give them a A for effort.

They sure have the politics down pat.

Same reason politicians prey on the poor, and uneducated.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join