It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A BIG HUGE THANK YOU TO...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
A big huge THANK YOU! to NEFORMORE!!!

I am so grateful to you Neformore because I am growing as a person because of having the opportunity to be on the 'Out of the Box' show and I am learning so much from doing these shows. Researching the topics we cover also helps me become better at researching which in turn will help me with my future career goals. (Writer, blogger and more) I also am becoming more confident in myself as well.

Extremely grateful,
~Sabi

Without the hard work and dedication, which is volunteered by the way, of Neformore, 'Out of the Box' wouldn't exist. Nor all the other ATS radio shows that you guys listen to.

Now here is your chance ATS, you can thank Neformore in this thread for all countless hours he has spent, not to mention all the stress, of running the ATS shows. He may not be apart of every single show but he does pay for 98% of all shows, he has to deal with the stress and difficulty of negotiating with hardened business people to represent THEIR brand. Neformore's (and Garth's) name is on a legally binding document that allows for all the different ATS radio shows to exist.

THANK YOU NEFORMORE!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabiduria

Hey i agree Sab.

Im actually taking things ive learned from doing the show and starting my own podcast.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hey, I should thank all the Mods for not booting me out

I'm glad you are learning new things Sabi. Your work is helping to make the site better too.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Thanks rickymouse

I'm hoping that my quality of threads will increase as I change up how I structure my threads & the amount of research that will start to go into them.

I found a way to be able to turn my passion for learning & my curiosity for why things happen into a hobby and than a career. It may take a bit for things to get rolling in my personal life but I will have lots of in my writing portfolio.

I still get nervous doing the shows, especially now that we are doing an hour live, but I enjoy the whole process and experience so much.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I absolutely love how members of the Out of the Box crew act spontaneously, of their own accord. It's a blessing to have other ATS members contribute their time and resources to the production of the show.

Sabi, It's great to have you onboard, and your potential is unlimited. You've only just begun your journey into radio, but so far, you've produced quality comments from your own perspective, and your contributions in the planning stages of each show have been invaluable.

You are correct. Neformore is the steel that binds ATS Live Radio together, and without his dedication to the endeavour, ATS members wouldn't have the chance to air their own shows. He has my undying gratitude for what he does, the miracles he performs, and the tolerance to be woken from a sound sleep at 3am. (Yeah, I'm sorry for those, Nef. My bad, and I watch the clock now, being 5 hours behind you!)

All those currently involved in the ATS Live Radio Project will understand that Neformore is the most caring, lenient, gracious, and personable person you'd ever want to work for. He's a leader, a friend, and isn't afraid to state rules to follow. His leadership allows us ATS members to follow his dictates, and produce even better shows. He has my respect as both as a fellow host, and a Super Moderator. His willingness to give advice and direction, when asked for, is unparalleled, and he's always prompt to answer questions.

If there was ever a beacon in the night that would help you with anything, it's Neformore. For that, I would also like to express a huge

THANK YOU!

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

PS. I believe no threads to be in all caps! Check T n C's link about that. Just sayin'! MS

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Are you meaning the title of my thread? That's the only part where the whole things is all in caps.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Thank You Nef for all that you do so that there can be several different ATS radio shows.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
::blushes::

You're welcome

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Yes'...I believe it implies your SHOUTING!..Usually you get a mod warning with thread link bout it! !

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Ah ok, I wasn't sure if you were just meaning the title or not.

For future reference I won't make another title that has all caps in it, it was only just for this special occasion.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

*ATS Thread about using ALL CAPS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No problem!...for awhile here acouple years ago...we were getting all kinds of all caps, exclamation points and BREAKING! HAPPENING RIGHT NOW's!

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Ah 2005, I was still in high school and blissful ignorance

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I am currently stuck in the East of France this weekend and am really narked that I can't make it for this evening recording session..

Anyways... I would also like to thank you too Nefermore from the bottom of my heart for everything you have done to make this place a more wonderful place to be...

*bows down in deep respects*

Rodinus

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Druid42
I absolutely love how members of the Out of the Box crew act spontaneously, of their own accord. It's a blessing to have other ATS members contribute their time and resources to the production of the show.

Sabi, It's great to have you onboard, and your potential is unlimited. You've only just begun your journey into radio, but so far, you've produced quality comments from your own perspective, and your contributions in the planning stages of each show have been invaluable.

You are correct. Neformore is the steel that binds ATS Live Radio together, and without his dedication to the endeavour, ATS members wouldn't have the chance to air their own shows. He has my undying gratitude for what he does, the miracles he performs, and the tolerance to be woken from a sound sleep at 3am. (Yeah, I'm sorry for those, Nef. My bad, and I watch the clock now, being 5 hours behind you!)

All those currently involved in the ATS Live Radio Project will understand that Neformore is the most caring, lenient, gracious, and personable person you'd ever want to work for. He's a leader, a friend, and isn't afraid to state rules to follow. His leadership allows us ATS members to follow his dictates, and produce even better shows. He has my respect as both as a fellow host, and a Super Moderator. His willingness to give advice and direction, when asked for, is unparalleled, and he's always prompt to answer questions.

If there was ever a beacon in the night that would help you with anything, it's Neformore. For that, I would also like to express a huge

THANK YOU!

Hear Hear....

A thousand million, billion, trillions times over...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

join