It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new...needing help...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I'm brand new to this whole thing, but this site is very well organized and just what I've been looking for. I'm just learning so if anyone wants to show me the ropes I'm all ears. Again thanks to the administrators for this great experience!

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I'll be more than happy to help.
Press the U2U icon below this post and send a private message.You can ask anything then.If I can't help I'll let you know who can.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   
PROPAGANDA ITS ALL PROPAGANDA!!!!

hehehe

Hello and welcome, JB1 is a great guide...but so is anyone with more than one star!
LOL

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I have to follow and piggy back onto FLNELKO's post.

Help with finding and putting pics like I have seen with the more experienced members.

I probably have a lot more questions as I go through the site more. Help is appreciated.

Remember, If you have the hand before the flob and a good seat position-BETTTTTT!!!! heavy, the flob will usually kill you.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 02:36 AM
link   
If you look at the top right side of the screen you shalll see a *[ Logout - Control Panel/ Options ]* click controlpanel/options, from there it look difficult but its not. Avatars require web addresses, pixel limits are enforced. And quotes are as simple as typing in what you wish to have, limits on those too. The limits are in effect due to people takeing up outragously huge amounts of space. Anything I missed?

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Nice to meet ya. Anyone who likes Hunter S. Thompson has to be cool.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Nice to meet ya. Anyone who likes Hunter S. Thompson has to be cool.

Definately agree

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I was beginning to wonder if there were any other Hunter fans out there...look forward to posting with you all. Mahalo!

top topics

join