It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helping out a conspiracy newbie!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hi everyone, help please!

I have a new work colleague who is showing a lot of interest in conspiracy theories. She’s basically a complete newbie so I don’t want to overwhelm her, although we’ve had quite a few chats about subjects such as 911, JFK, MK Ultra, Princess Diana….

Unfortunately she's of a much younger generation than me and, unlike myself, prefers watching videos to reading so I’m unable to recommend any videos/documentaries for her… I’m hoping you guys here can make some suggestions?

I have insisted that she try and do at least a bit of reading though (even if it's just on her mobile on the train!) and have bookmarked the following threads for her

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope that she will read them and want to read more! I'd really appreciate you guys suggestions of any other threads she should have a look at!

Thanks in advance!

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Rising Against has some killer JFK threads...no pun intended.
Here is his profile...check through it and you will find some interesting stuff about the JFK conspiracy.

Good luck.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

That's a brilliant suggestion, thank you! I loved Rising Against's thread about the JFK witnesses, it didn't occur to me to check their thread history for others... Nice one!

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This is a good vid . It has a lot of facts that need to be considered but it shows how the other view of 911 are just not true
a reply to: paradisepurple

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Brilliant, thank you! I'm not sure her attention span will last 2 hours but I'll certainly suggest it and I may even check it out myself! Thanks again

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Tell her to read.

It is exactly what the NWO doesn't want.

Reading is a means to gather new info objectively without the subliminal nuances that come from listening to another person jabber.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Lol I have tried but you know what youngsters are like... It's all Youtube this and that.. She isn't a reader at all but I'm hoping she will become one the deeper down the rabbit hole she goes!

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

You might as well tell her that if she lacks the cognitive capacity to even read that perhaps taking up conspiracy research isn't her bag. I mean, it is kind of necessary. You won't get accurate information from YouTube very often.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Exactly! I'm hoping for some suggestions on some documentaries that arn't too long/too hardcore, to whet her appetite for more and lead her into reading...

A friend bought me a conspiracy book for Christmas last year which is mostly pictures so I'm taking that into work for her tomorrow lol.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I suggest you let her see this as a start :

'Bought Journalism': German bestseller reveals CIA pay Western media for spin & bias

It will wake her up immediately.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

That's fantastic, thank you so much. Exactly what I was hoping for! I talked to her about media corruption only today. You're a star, thanks again!

new topics

top topics

join