It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Mad' Frankie Fraser Dies Aged 90

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
One of the last of the great London gangsters died today at the ripe old age of 90 , Fraser was an enforcer for the notorious Richardson gang , he served 42 years in 20 different prisons , it was said that mayhem followed him around.

In his later life he enjoyed a bit of celebrity appearing on television shows and conducting gangland tours around London , it's reported he was given an Anti Social Behavior order in June 2013 after a row with another resident at the sheltered accommodation home in Peckham where he lived.

I know he was a violent criminal but he was also part of our history.

The ex-gangland enforcer died after slipping into a coma following an operation on a broken leg.

A key figure in the 1960s turf war between his employers, the South London Richardson brothers, and the Kray twins, he spent 42 years of his life in prison and was called Britain's "most dangerous man" by two home secretaries.

Fraser's family and friends were said to have been maintaining a bedside vigil at King's College Hospital in South London until he passed away.
news.sky.com...

Rest in Peace Mr Fraser.

edit on 26-11-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
One of the last of the great London gangsters died today at the ripe old age of 90 , Fraser was an enforcer for the notorious Richardson gang , he served 42 years in 20 different prisons , it was said mayhem that followed him around.

In his later life he enjoyed a bit of celebrity appearing on television shows and conducting gangland tours around London , it's reported he was given an Anti Social Behavior order in June 2013 after a row with another resident at the sheltered accommodation home in Peckham where he lived.

The ex-gangland enforcer died after slipping into a coma following an operation on a broken leg.

A key figure in the 1960s turf war between his employers, the South London Richardson brothers, and the Kray twins, he spent 42 years of his life in prison and was called Britain's "most dangerous man" by two home secretaries.

Fraser's family and friends were said to have been maintaining a bedside vigil at King's College Hospital in South London until he passed away.
news.sky.com...

Rest in Peace Mr Fraser.

Nothing great about him.

He was a coward of a man that started off his bullying in the 2nd WW,whilst real men went off to fight he pretend he was ill,so did no service what so ever.
He picked on the week and vulnerable.

Dont give me that they only picked on there own cause that is BS.

I was brought up in a pub in Digbeth Birmingham i saw the likes of him throwing there weight about all the time.
I can tell you things when the Krays tried to take Brum in the 60s only to be meet on the platform by about 300 nutters they didnt come to Brum again.

Bloke should of been put down years ago along with the rest of the so called Gangsters.
Scum Bags

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

He was a bit of a pointless wanker really, and did nowt to leave the world in a better place than he found it.

Negative account, won't be missed.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
One of the last of the great London gangsters died today at the ripe old age of 90 , Fraser was an enforcer for the notorious Richardson gang , he served 42 years in 20 different prisons , it was said that mayhem followed him around.

news.sky.com...

Rest in Peace Mr Fraser.

What a happy day
Peope like him, even though i forgive him his actions, wont be missed by me.
Iam Happy, cause now he got Peace and he wont be able to hurt any more people, so we get Peace

S&F
Thanks for sharing the good news

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Gangsters...

There is nothing great about gangsters. You can say that a gangster was the most felonious, or the most violent, or the most successful or most feared. But no one can say with truth that any gangster was great. Lets say that two men receive a snake bite. One lives, the other dies. The deadman was not bitten by the greatest snake, just the one with the most poisonous venom. In the same way, there are no great gangsters, just those whose legends are more storied and full of false glory than others.

In truth however, they are all cancerous boils upon the arse of society.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I meant great as in big , as in the great train robbery.
Mad' Frankie Fraser was one of the big names of the Kray era ganster scene in London so his passing deserves a mention , I am not gloryfying him but I do see his place in the history of my country.

edit on 26-11-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Yep he was a nasty so and so but what most of you would have no idea about is that our governments were putting speakers in juvenile institutions and subliminally brainwashing what turned out to be the most deranged psychopaths that we know about

Most of the gangsters in England were working for the CID (the police) that's always been the problem with understanding how our world is run people don't have the full story so we have been conditioned to turn against the krays or whoever when its just how the government control our society they create fear and you all look at the fear and not the real criminals that control this world.

Here's a book that the government put a D-notice on, as they don't want the truth about the government police and ultimately the criminal families that rule our world getting out

www.romeospy.co.uk...

I only found out about the brainwashing when a friend told me he had been banged up as a juvenile in Tamworth boys prison in Australia and as he claims he could hear higher frequencies because of his musical interest he actually heard the words murder death mayhem and rape being continually repeated every night.

The world is just not what we think it is.

new topics

top topics

join