It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LEAKED! GIANT BODY BEHIND SATURN ENTERING SOLAR SYSTEM - COVERUP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hi!
I don't know if this Topic has been posted here before but i couldn't find anything.
Listen to what the person is telling in the video.
What do you guys think of this. Believe me if this is real (IF!?)...Oh my GOD...,then there is a real MONSTER "Planet" lurking
behind Saturn or whatever it is.

YT-Video

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

I wanted to watch the video before commenting. Then "Secure Team" popped up in the opening credits.... well known hoaxers. And I thought Nibiru was finally coming back into the solar system.... sigh.

Here's a follow up video for you Secure Team Admits To Faking The Video You Just Posted

edit on 26-11-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

fail.........................................

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This has already been posted and moved to the HOAX file. This will follow in 3......2.....
If there were a large body entering the system, gravity would have told us long before now.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling
I know Secureteam I read the Comments on YT they say:
If some people say this is a hoax doesn't proof its a hoax nor does it proof its real.., so what!
I just wanted to bring this clip to peoples attention thats all. :-)

Here's what Secureteam said in the Comments
-------------------------------------------------------
ATTENTION TO ALL VIEWERS & LOYAL SUBSCRIBERS: I wanted to touch base with you guys, due to the controversy around this footage, and clear up some facts (and misconceptions) about the videos we create, what we post on and how we do business from day to day. In terms of this video, we did not "create" this footage, but received it as a file in our e-mail. The same e-mail that we display in the video description of each video we post, which was strictly created so that sources and viewers could send in their personal findings, stories and footage. Like nearly all of our videos, we post on footage sent in to us, news stories breaking across the internet and already existing reports that seem interesting to us and our viewers. We are researchers, and we report on things that we find worthy enough for our viewers, who are also researchers, to take a look at. That is the case with this footage, and nearly all of the videos we create. Like other footage we've posted on, we weren't sure what to make of this video, and so we reported it to our viewers, subscribers & non-subscribers. We've also stated throughout the comments in this video, as well as annotated on the video itself, that we don't believe this footage to hold any water, and that it's likely a hoax or an image anomaly. Our viewers have for the most part agreed, and that is the conclusion we've come to. As I always say, we would much rather post on a story and it come out to be a fake, than do the injustice of not posting it for our viewers, and have it come out to be true. I appreciate all of the people here that have commented and contributed to taking this footage apart and exposing it for what it is. We have already moved on to new videos, new footage and new information that together, we will as a community once again get to the bottom of. This is research and this is how we reach the truth. To our fans and subscribers, we love you all and appreciate your time, your emails and your help in exposing some extremely exciting pieces of the puzzle so far. Please keep e-mailing us and should you have your own footage that you'd like the community to analyze, be sure to send it through! Stay safe guys - Tyler
.------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit on 26/11/14 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/11/14 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

link   
I see there are a couple of YT videos on the page exposing a hoax.
YT link

link   

originally posted by: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO
Hi!
I don't know if this Topic has been posted here before but i couldn't find anything.
Listen to what the person is telling in the video.
What do you guys think of this. Believe me if this is real (IF!?)...Oh my GOD...,then there is a real MONSTER "Planet" lurking
behind Saturn or whatever it is.

YT-Video

Just go outside and have a look, Saturn is one of the visible to the naked eye planets

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Come on! Really? Anyone with a secondary school education will tell you that a planet that size would already have had disastrous affects on the Solar System. Crimminy! ATS is really getting Amateurish.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

I wanted to watch the video before commenting. Then "Secure Team" popped up in the opening credits.... well known hoaxers. And I thought Nibiru was finally coming back into the solar system.... sigh.

Here's a follow up video for you Secure Team Admits To Faking The Video You Just Posted

Thanx for the Info!!!!.., See guys..., my fault.. again i was to quick posting some sh*t. Sorry for that

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
If we didn't have these kind of people making hoaxes, what would we have here on ATS to talk about and debunk? It would be kind of boring if nobody was making anything up.

I just wish they would make things a little harder to find the truth. Our government heads should take training lessons too.

Most people would accept a lie if it benefited them or reinforced what they already believe anyway, so it doesn't matter if the deceit is better I suppose

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Looks like one of those Klingons around Uranus to me.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I first saw the video for this on a website called www.yowusa.com. It was posted by an astronomer simply named "Ken". Why do I have a feeling that its not a hoax? The images were run through a filter, and no alterations could be found. He had nothing to gain by posting the video. I suggest everyone visit the website and take a look at both videos regarding the Nemesis system.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The moment anyone says:

"__insert celestial object here___ is hiding behind ___insert celestial object here___" I have to highly doubt their qualifications as an astronomer, or as a person that knows anything about astronomy and orbital mechanics.

The only way for any object to "hide" behind Saturn, would be for it to be under it's own power and guided.

Saturn moves around the sun. So do we. As Saturn travels along it's orbit around the sun, it reveals anything that it was in front of.
As the Earth travels around the sun, and it does so much faster than Saturn, we are afforded different angles of view and can see behind Saturn.

This goes for Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and any other object in orbit about the sun.

Even if you place an object just behind Saturn, it can't hide, because it's orbit about the sun will be slower than Saturn's. Saturn will literally overtake and pass it.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
You didn't search too hard. Just five days ago and in the same hoax forum as this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
One day Nibiru will return to us.

& Hopefully it will wipe us all out.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
You believe what you want to believe, no one is forcing you to believe in the unknown and you have free will.
I'm just saying if this is HOAX then it really doesn't matter to me, because I honestly could careless and give a rats ass. Cause I honestly have not seen this so called object through my own four eyes, yes I freaking wear glasses, no shame in that either.

Whether this is fact or fiction, its up to you...

With all honesty, you guys and girls decided after watching this video:
Again, use you're own judgement before you believe in this crap or the other.
Put facts in perspective, if you haven't seen it then don't believe it.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
You didn't search too hard. Just five days ago and in the same hoax forum as this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thread closed.

top topics

join