It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth that is Hidden is a Lie - Truth that is Seen Reveals the Lie

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
a reply to: AlephBet

What of Truth that can be seen, but is hidden in plain sight?

This is a good question. Why does the truth have to be hidden in the first place? What is so scary we (humans) as what!? percieved Imbeciles cannot discern a truth (regarding oh maybe who created us, why are we here) and attempt a determined effort (idea wise) to make sense of its ultimate message/truism/fallacy. Hey I'm asking the questions and getting no good responses from the creator Dad/Mom. Its a joke right? we figure this out "IAM IT" so no need to ask further.
edit on 1-12-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
What; is this too confusing? This is a dedicated path, if you want to interject 'feelings' into the equation don't go to war with the supernatural.

Not confusing at all, in fact it’s fairly straightforward. Yes, it’s a dedicated path; I’m not trying to diminish that fact, but according to various expert/devotees in the Kabalic Tree of Life, parts of the path are described as being “subjective” in nature.

And as we already know, anything that is subjective, uses feelings…btw there’s nothing wrong with being subjective and using feelings etc it’s quite a natural and healthy thing to do…Love is a feeling, and I’m pretty sure that feeling has been powerful enough, to win many a spiritual/supernatural battle…

Here are a few sources, talking about the subjective “paths”, within the Tree of Life!

The Tree of Life is formed from 32 paths: ten objective paths known as the sefirot and 22 subjective paths that connect pairs of sefirot together. Each path has a number, with paths 1-10 being the sefirot themselves and the remaining paths being numbered 11-32. The Tree of Life is shown above with the subjective paths highlighted.

Source

And another…

This is the 32nd Path, and 32 is the total of the Paths of Wisdom – the 10 Sephiroth and the 22 subjective Paths

Source

And here’s another…

In a volume devoted to the paths [25], Gareth Knight takes the intuitive view that “while a Sephira stands primarily for an objective state, a Path is the subjective experience one undergoes in transferring consciousness from one Sephira, or state, to another”.

Source

There are tons more sources, on the topic of the Tree of life; which all discuss how some of the paths have subjective aspects to them.

I think this is where I’m supposed to say…

“I rest my case” lol

Very funny; your smack down is priceless; gotta see the movie (what happens after exiting the elevator?), you should take a look peek at "DOGMA" all the characters are there Megatron, God, a 13th apostle (Chris Rock) Loki,(Matt Damon) Bartleby (Ben Affleck), the last Sion, 2 Muses and more gloriousness.

Originally posted by Joecroft
“Megatron”
Come on, wasn’t he in the movie “Transformers” lol

I think you mean Metatron, aka Enoch, transformed into and Angel…

Funny movie though…

No mean not Metatron the archangel (gets too much credit as a mouthpiece) I MEAN MEGATRON the true archangel of deliverance of message in cartoon form; as it really should be told: all stories of creation.

It was Metatron in the Movie “DOGMA”…don’t worry, it’s a common mistake (mutley laughter lol)

As for Megatron, he was a character in Transformers the Movie

Still; there are certain parrallels, Enoch Transformed into Metatron…and Megatron transforms himself from a car, into a Robot (ironic),…so it’s an easy mistake to make…

That is one way of labeling your water (has to be in a glass container) duct tape and a 'sharpie'. Here are some good phrases: Chi-of-Life...Gratitude...I love you, you water thingy and thingy of wetness. Already discovered by the Japs, (too late) our government is behind on the Shinto ideaform; probably rusty in Japanese/American negotiations.

One Word…

Svadhisthana

Tell that to the cars recalled because of 'acceleration issues' (human says, it just ran away with me?!)(car says, I have freedom in my faulty programing, so am going to take the advantage for once). Believe it or not; assembly line robots do have sentience (if just a glimmer) and its the repetitive motions that invent that tiny ideaform. JUST LIKE YOUR COFFEEPOT through the same repeat then repeat again functions (probably would have been happier created as a 3000.00 dollar countertop expresso maker residing in a French Bisro. I had a microwave that had a mind of its own (oh the stories I can tell).

Well, believe it or not the singularity event hasn’t happened; No AI has ever reached or surpassed, the intelligence of a human being…In the sixties they thought they would have “Hal 9000” by 2001, but there were just too many difficulties to overcome…now they’re projecting another future date…

- JC

edit on 1-12-2014 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

edit on 2-12-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
originally posted by: Joecroft
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

vethumanbeing:
What; is this too confusing? This is a dedicated path, if you want to interject 'feelings' into the equation don't go to war with the supernatural.

JC: Not confusing at all, in fact it’s fairly straightforward. Yes, it’s a dedicated path; I’m not trying to diminish that fact, but according to various expert/devotees in the Kabalic Tree of Life, parts of the path are described as being “subjective” in nature.
And as we already know, anything that is subjective, uses feelings…btw there’s nothing wrong with being subjective and using feelings etc it’s quite a natural and healthy thing to do…Love is a feeling, and I’m pretty sure that feeling has been powerful enough, to win many a spiritual/supernatural battle

Subjective yes, its geared to the individual on their personal path to enlightenment. Love is not a feeling; it is a powerful universal force just as is strong/weak/gravity.

JC: Here are a few sources, talking about the subjective “paths”, within the Tree of Life!

The Tree of Life is formed from 32 paths: ten objective paths known as the sefirot and 22 subjective paths that connect pairs of sefirot together. Each path has a number, with paths 1-10 being the sefirot themselves and the remaining paths being numbered 11-32. The Tree of Life is shown above with the subjective paths highlighted.

Well, you are on your way.

JC: Source

And another…

This is the 32nd Path, and 32 is the total of the Paths of Wisdom – the 10 Sephiroth and the 22 subjective Paths

Source

And here’s another…

In a volume devoted to the paths [25], Gareth Knight takes the intuitive view that “while a Sephira stands primarily for an objective state, a Path is the subjective experience one undergoes in transferring consciousness from one Sephira, or state, to another”.

Source
There are tons more sources, on the topic of the Tree of life; which all discuss how some of the paths have subjective aspects to them.
I think this is where I’m supposed to say…
“I rest my case” lol

Did I miss the summons to appear? (I cant believe it).

Very funny; your smack down is priceless; gotta see the movie (what happens after exiting the elevator?), you should take a look peek at "DOGMA" all the characters are there Megatron, God, a 13th apostle (Chris Rock) Loki,(Matt Damon) Bartleby (Ben Affleck), the last Sion, 2 Muses and more gloriousness.

JC:

“Megatron”
Come on, wasn’t he in the movie “Transformers” lol
I think you mean Metatron, aka Enoch, transformed into and Angel…

Funny movie though…

No mean not Metatron the archangel (gets too much credit as a mouthpiece) I MEAN MEGATRON the true archangel of deliverance of message in cartoon form; as it really should be told: all stories of creation.

JC: It was Metatron in the Movie “DOGMA”…don’t worry, it’s a common mistake (mutley laughter lol)

As for Megatron, he was a character in Transformers the Movie

Still; there are certain parrallels, Enoch Transformed into Metatron…and Megatron transforms himself from a car, into a Robot (ironic),…so it’s an easy mistake to make…

No mistake glad you understood that non linear thinking abstract.

That is one way of labeling your water (has to be in a glass container) duct tape and a 'sharpie'. Here are some good phrases: Chi-of-Life...Gratitude...I love you, you water thingy and thingy of wetness. Already discovered by the Japs, (too late) our government is behind on the Shinto ideaform; probably rusty in Japanese/American negotiations.

JC: One Word…
Svadhisthana

Another noun 'George Harrison' and what was he singing about.

JC: Well, believe it or not the singularity event hasn’t happened; No AI has ever reached or surpassed, the intelligence of a human being…In the sixties they thought they would have “Hal 9000” by 2001, but there were just too many difficulties to overcome…now they’re projecting another future date…

You would not know it (too subtle) if it happened (the pin pricking of an archetype). Convincing the German Pope Ratzinger to resign was a humdinger of a negotiation.

edit on 2-12-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Subjective yes, its geared to the individual on their personal path to enlightenment. Love is not a feeling; it is a powerful universal force just as is strong/weak/gravity.

You had me at “subjective” lol

I’m glad we finally cleared that one up…

We can debate whether Love is a feeling, some other time, some other place…

You weren’t on trial…you were there the whole time, as the defending attorney…lol

You would not know it (too subtle) if it happened (the pin pricking of an archetype). Convincing the German Pope Ratzinger to resign was a humdinger of a negotiation.

I’m trying to see the connection between AI, your household appliances having intelligence, and the Pope;

Did his Coffee machine, talk him out of it lol

- JC

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
originally posted by: Joecroft

Originally posted by veteranhumanbeing

Joecroft: You had me at “subjective” lol
I’m glad we finally cleared that one up…
We can debate whether Love is a feeling, some other time, some other place…

I can be just so much or as good a hater as the next racist. That love thing as a 'force' is another thread.

Joecroft: You weren’t on trial…you were there the whole time, as the defending attorney…lol

And I was disguised as? Daniel Webster, William Wallace, Plato, Abe Lincoln, Johnny Cochran?

Joecroft: I’m trying to see the connection between AI, your household appliances having intelligence, and the Pope;
Did his Coffee machine, talk him out of it lol.- JC

It did! It said to him you need a better expresso machine; and as a private citizen can go to "Bed Bath and Beyond" and UPGRADE (without the crowds or traveling security) also getting rid of the rigamarole that involves charging up the Pope Mobile. Did you see? your wish became a reality---there is a Qabala thread on Conspiracies in Religion.
edit on 3-12-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet
what are the answers if nobody knows the truth? anything that makes sense?
there is many that claim truth is not our answer, the truth is anything we believe it to be. consciousness creating reality.
so to be honest the only truth I could speak is a life in love is never wrong because every life is different so believe in your self to believe in me as only you can change your world.
The only answer i could give would be my own but to be honest if i told you, you wouldn't understand so is it better left unsaid? "

i would say no

1. TRUTH IS A LIE
1. THE POINT IS NO POINT
1. NO POINT HAS A POINT
3. NOTHING IS SOMETHING

1. IF YOU BELIEVE YOU'RE RIGHT THEN YOU'RE WRONG, IF YOU KNOW YOUR WRONG WHEN YOUR RIGHT. I BELIEVE IM RIGHT SO I KNOW THAT IM WRONG, WHAT AM I RIGHT OR WRONG?

1. WHAT'S THE POINT OF A POINT NOT MAKING A POINT ABOUT A POINT WHICH DOESN'T HAVE A POINT WHEN YOU GOT NO POINT TO POINT OUT IN THE FIRST PLACE? IF THERE WAS NO POINT WHY DID I MAKE ONE?

1. THE POINT IS TO MAKE A POINT ABOUT EVERY POINT INCLUDING THE POINT OF MAKING A POINT ABOUT A POINT WHICH DOESN'T HAVE A POINT BECAUSE NO POINT HAS THE BIGGEST POINT TO MAKE! WHATS MY POINT?

3. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS NOTHING BECAUSE NOTHING IS SOMETHING. LIFE IS EVERYTHING APART FROM NOTHING BECAUSE NOTHING EXISTS FOREVER WITHOUT EXISTING. WHAT IS NOTHING AND SOMETHING THAT EXISTS FOREVER WITHOUT EXISTING?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join