It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth that is Hidden is a Lie - Truth that is Seen Reveals the Lie

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Truth that is Hidden is a Lie - Truth that is Seen Reveals the Lie

Manly P. Hall - "When confronted with a problem involving the use of reasoning faculties, individuals of strong intellect keep their poise, and seek to reach a solution by obtaining facts bearing upon the question. Those of immature mentality, on the other hand, when similarly confronted, are overwhelmed. While the former may be qualified to solve the riddle of their own destiny, the latter must be led like a flock of sheep and taught in simple language. They depend almost entirely upon the ministrations of the shepherd. The Apostle Paul said that these little ones must be fed with milk, but that meat is the food of strong men. Thoughtlessness is almost synonymous with childishness, while thoughtfulness is symbolic of maturity."

Conspiracy is made from the Latin prefix Con, with means with and the Latin word spīrāre (to breathe; see spirant, spirit). If we align ourselves with the spirit of a liar, then we breathe the lie (knowingly or unknowingly). If we align ourselves against the lie, then we are against the spirit of the liar. The problem is to know which is truth and which is counterfeit truth; which is the liar and which is the true Spirit that cannot be hidden. Here is where I would like to draw out the path that reveals the lie.

Truth that is hidden is a lie. Why? Truth cannot be hidden for long. It is eventually seen clearly. Those who hide the truth wrap it in a lie.

Truth that is seen reveals the lie. Why? When something is seen clearly, the lie become clear. Truth cannot be hidden or wrapped in a lie for long. The true Spirit within us will reveal the truth if we seek it out.

Today, the lies are being seen. As this happens, the true Spirit rises to the top. Sit back and watch it happen. You will be amazed at what you see. What you see will set you free and destroy those who lied. The Strong Force rules in nature. It is invariant and unforgiving of those who willingly embrace the conspiracy. Count on it.

Deny ignorance. Seek, Find and Adapt. If you have hidden truth, then set it free. Truth rewards you when you do. Truth sets you free with no fear.

Darkness flees from light, not the other way around.

Be with the truth to know the truth.

Manly P. Hall: "There are, however, but a few mature minds in the world; and thus it was that the philosophic-religious doctrines of the pagans were divided to meet the needs of these two fundamental groups of human intellect--one philosophic, the other incapable of appreciating the deeper mysteries of life. To the discerning few were revealed the esoteric, or spiritual, teachings, while the unqualified many receive only the literal, or exoteric, interpretations. In order to make simple the great truths of Nature and the abstract principles of natural law, the vital forces of the universe were offerings to the altars of Priapus and Pan (deities representing the procreative energies), the wise recognized in these marble statues only symbolic concretions of great abstract truths."

Are you too dumb to know? No. They are too dumb to know you can. Lies are lies no matter how you wrap them in your assumed truth. Nature does not lie. Neither should we.

The fool hides truth to his own destruction.

Which is the greater tragedy? 1) The truth they hide? 2) The lie created by the symbol they forgot?

Second Thread in the Series - Question to the ones conspiring to hide the truth...
edit on 26-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Aleph Bet Artifact 1 as a witness: LINK

Do you have artifacts to share on this topic? Leave them here. The artifact should clearly show how a form of truth is hidden. It can be hidden because of fear, deception or ignorance. Truth is light that can shine. Shine the light on the error to break the truth free from its shell.

Why? When you do, you open blind eyes and deaf ears. Let your light shine.

edit on 26-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Truth is subjective. There are a lot of people who simply cannot handle the truth. They are brainwashed and xontrolled. They have not allowed their minds to be freed from this world.

Im happy to see you quoting Manly Hall. He reveals a lot to the closed mind. He offers Gnosis to the ignorant. Only the opened minded seeker has the truth all around. Its up to him to allow his eyes to see and hia heart to listen objectively.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
So you've found that the bible is a deception? Seek and you will find indeed.

Now the question should be what is the bible veiling? You say that biblical stories mirror reality. What is reality other than what is observed? The light reveals whatever it hits, but what and where is this light? It's what is observed.

Man (flesh/body) was created in the image of God. What is the image that our bodies are created in? Look in the mirror and you will see. The light of God is within you, the answer is only waiting to be found. I hope you will find it soon.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

What the mind believes is the truth is subjective and the mind have a tendency to believe it knows everything even if does not.

A truth seeker must instead of caring about "how much truth it knows at the moment", be able to totally shift the belief it has about "what is" when new information appear to the contrary. Being stuck in idol mode thinking the current level of awareness and model of "what is" is a perfect is the fall of many souls where they cannot see beyond their own indoctrination.

The truth of the whole is totally objective and do not care on a higher level about views. It just is even if there are view saying otherwise.

From my point of view we live in reality where we can achieve energized quantum body states that fluctuate depending on space time and our willingness to shine. At one place the Metaphysics and physical meets. That is the real normal where everything just is. The objective truth.

Everything that people think is strange is just another part of reality that we are to ignorant to understand yet.

The formula was always the same. Seek and follow the highest ideals-> Find a symbiotic connection and shine. Gnosis.
edit on 26-11-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
yea manly p hall and the bible go hand in hand

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I agree....

Building the mind is changing your mind. Its Evolution at its finest. This is the nature of reality.

When you go against nature, therd is imbalance.

Not just imbalance within, but throughout the entire cosmos. J

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Manly gives us the secrets but so does every Ancient text.

Ancient texts, especially Christian ones have to be decoded.

One does not have to.decode Manlys works.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Then Jesus told the truth to his disciples but lied to the people?

Luke 8:10
And He said, "To you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God, but to the rest it is in parables, so that SEEING THEY MAY NOT SEE, AND HEARING THEY MAY NOT UNDERSTAND.
-------------------------

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Why....tired of all this gnosis leading nowhere......faith without works is dead dead dead......
Its what you DO not what you say that counts for anything.....

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
***The following is not to support the concept of divinity. Nor is it to present an interpretation of the covered material that adheres to commonly held interpretations or even those interpretations intended by the authors of said materials***

Well, correct me if I'm wrong... but when you included the following statement:

Deny ignorance. Seek, Find and Adapt. If you have hidden truth, then set it free. Truth rewards you when you do. Truth sets you free with no fear.

Was this logic or axiomatic statement derived from scripture or similar dogmatic rhetoric, such as Matthew 7?

7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

Assuming so(admittedly an inherently haphazard strategy with in context of truth), there's more to that chapter. If I'm wrong in my assumption, I apologize and offer the following simply as food for thought.

6 “Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.
Matthew 6

To begin illustrating my point, the following is one interpretation of Matthew 6

Dogs and swine, these impure and thoroughly despised animals, represent those men who are hardened and altogether incapable of receiving evangelic truth, and to whom the holy is utterly foreign and distasteful. The parallelism ought to have precluded the explanation that by both animals two different classes of men are intended (the snappish, as in Acts 13:46; the filthy livers, Grotius).

biblehub.com...
The above link also provides the interpretations of others.

In my opinion...

One TRUTH exists(the truth of all things) and even those that are observable for all to see (resulting in the formation of paradigms, taboos, cultural/social norms, opinions of historical influence/significance) are often simply truths that are creations of the mind(check out 'cognitive bias' if unaware of the role of psychology, our brains, and the evolved means through which we ultimately discern the validity of truth for our conscious self.)

I have no doubts that there are many individuals from the past to present that have knowledge of truths that remain unbeknownst or even recognizable by the majority. Just as I have no doubts that on the other side of the spectrum, there are many individuals incapable of receiving truth. There are then those that live there lives satisfied with their own truths, so much so... that conflicting truths presented or on display are threats to their well being, their families well being, and even their communities. Thus, the blanketed approach of setting truths free is not conducive of reward, nor the removal of fear. Doing so is to create an environment with increased failed seeds and less good fruit resulting in fewer available seeds to be planted the following season. For the prospects of planting seeds in all soils along our path ultimately can be characterized as inefficient, while the wasted time is lost to the past only to serve as a reminder of LIES that have the ability to continue influencing the future if left unforgiven.

We're here for only so long... suggesting that it is more beneficial for an individual to utilize truth, plant seeds in good soil building one's house on a rock. Opposed to sowing seeds in the desert and building on sand(or just wandering the desert). Through repeated successful harvests and living on a solid foundation, truths become more apparent and it is these recognizable truths that support faith(dissolving the power/influence/presence of fear) necessary to confidently deal with conflict. Sustained through actively being gracious and even being grateful for the presence of favorable circumstances that are not of any individual's control. Thus, it is most important to acknowledge the winds role with regards to carrying of rains, movement of rivers and the tides in the ocean.

The figurative presence of 'the kingdom' is not something to be obtained, nor manifested through observable acts... rather to experience 'the kingdom', one must place faith at the forefront. Liberty rests on the shoulders of freedom, while freedom reigns through faith. It is in our power to apply discretion(recognize the fruits) when seeking good soil that will be home to the subsequent sowing of seeds(TRUTH). This is... as you said to "Be with the truth to know the truth".
Ultimately, it is faith that provides the best perspective, allowing for revelations to cast light upon LIES. TRUTH IS, darkness is always on the run as the morning star rises in our hearts. Keep looking towards the east, for the TRUTH will always come to conquer dark. It is observing THIS TRUTH that supports/drives unwavering faith.

It is by the measure of the harvest that exposes LIES and falsehoods. The destruction of LIES is by way of their inability to sustain themselves. TRUTHs are forever present and may be best described as the alpha and omega. Omega is not to suggest the role of destroying LIES, it is to suggest that there is only TRUTH and is to be considered all things. Even LIES only exist due to the light casted by TRUTHs presence. Granted, LIES often present themselves in such a fashion that can be described as rivaling the light of TRUTH. Yet, it is only the observed reflection of TRUTHs light on the surface of LIES. Even when present in a cave completely removed of light... we only recognize that it is dark due to previously experienced light that provided context for existence.

Simply put, no light means no darkness for without the existence of TRUTH there is no LIE(again supporting notion of alpha-omega).

We can't just expect that if we are to provide means of light throughout all terrains and plant seeds, that trees will successfully bear fruit everywhere. Both conceptually and literally true statements.

The intent of this post was not to disagree with the underlying thread of the OP. I completely agree with the title and general perspective.

In addition:

The Strong Force rules in nature. It is invariant and unforgiving of those who willingly embrace the conspiracy. Count on it.

***Shot from the hip on this one, so excuse any inconsistencies with regards to the use of conceptual metaphors throughout. If there is any confusion as result, please point them out and I will try my best to clarify what I'm intending to convey with in a timely manner***

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Wow, instead of the usual “face palm” lol…I was actually impressed…

Nice thoughts…S+F

Originally posted by AlphaBet
The problem is to know which is truth and which is counterfeit truth; which is the liar and which is the true Spirit that cannot be hidden. Here is where I would like to draw out the path that reveals the lie.

Truth that is hidden is a lie. Why? Truth cannot be hidden for long. It is eventually seen clearly. Those who hide the truth wrap it in a lie.

Yes, the truth is wrapped up in a lie…or sometimes more to the point, is hidden within symbolism and metaphore…but I believe there is reason for some (but not all) of the hidden metaphoric aspects of the truth…

And IMO, it is hidden, because of the nature of the one who searches for the truth…Especially in regards to Jesus parables, about the secrets of the Kingdom being taught only in secret etc…This is because God is looking for those who are willing to seek him out, rather than those who just accept things, as being true…those who just accept, are stuck in the literal interpretations, until the day they become ready to search, by letting go of their fears…

And although this may sound strange, God even reaches those who believe in both the lies and the truth…although this is not an ideal situation…IMO

Other types of truth though, are meant to be known and should not be hidden etc…As for the ones that are hidden, it’s actually the accumulation of finding or realising many lies, which leads a person in the opposite direction, towards the truth…Kind of like cancelling down in mathematics…

Originally posted by AlphaBet
Truth that is seen reveals the lie. Why? When something is seen clearly, the lie become clear. Truth cannot be hidden or wrapped in a lie for long. The true Spirit within us will reveal the truth if we seek it out.

Yes, the Spirit of God will reveal all truth/knowledge…(Proverbs 9 verse 10) Jesus said “seek the truth”, but most people forget to do so, or think it doesn’t apply to them, after they’ve already accepted whatever doctrine they follow/believe in etc…

- JC

edit on 26-11-2014 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

impressive? he took one sentence and reworded it a dozen different times and called it a thread. and the "truth" is one he has been spreading for a while now, that god is the only god and the true god blah blah blah. and now he is backpedaling to make it look like he is not completely off his rocker only to come back around and say, "Buuuuuuuuut there IS this..." and then he will recant every doubt he has ever expressed before pounding home the same message hes been spouting since his arrival here.

a lot of gymnastics that will end exactly where it started.

oh wait, nevermind. i see who im posting to. abandon thread...abandon thread...
edit on 26-11-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Originally posted by TzarChasm
impressive? he took one sentence and reworded it a dozen different times and called it a thread. and the "truth" is one he has been spreading for a while now, that god is the only god and the true god blah blah blah. and now he is backpedaling to make it look like he is not completely off his rocker only to come back around and say, "Buuuuuuuuut there IS this..." and then he will recant every doubt he has ever expressed before pounding home the same message hes been spouting since his arrival here.

a lot of gymnastics that will end exactly where it started.

LOL

Yeah, point taken…

Although, I meant that it was an improvement, judging by his past threads…that’s what impressed me…

I kind of sensed a change in his wording and approach, that seemed a bit different somehow, than the usual “god is the only god and the true god blah blah blah”…approach lol

I sensed a change…although I could be wrong…time will tell…

Originally posted by TzarChasm
oh wait, nevermind. i see who im posting to. abandon thread...abandon thread...

LOL

Whatever they wrote about me, it aint true lol

Hey stick around…feel free to jump out of the aeroplane, only after I start to quote, some heavy scriptures lol

- JC

edit on 26-11-2014 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ

Truth is subjective. There are a lot of people who simply cannot handle the truth. They are brainwashed and xontrolled. They have not allowed their minds to be freed from this world.

Im happy to see you quoting Manly Hall. He reveals a lot to the closed mind. He offers Gnosis to the ignorant. Only the opened minded seeker has the truth all around. Its up to him to allow his eyes to see and hia heart to listen objectively.

Gnostic truth is not subjective whatsoever. It is a state of 'being in knowledge' either you know it or not. You are in judgment of those that are simply unaware, (even if popular mythology 'controls' them) are innocents; unaware they are being manipulated. Manly Hall offers NO THING; certainly not Gnosis, as that is an individualized TIMED EVENT (revelation) strictly geared for that initiate; not controlled by any other at all (and all the weeping and lamenting for the perceived idiot (the human) has as much base as the marshmallow 20 foot pedestal anyone claims 'in gnosis' to stand upon teach/or relegate that notion to others is NOT POSSIBLE, not even reasonable.
edit on 26-11-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
So you've found that the bible is a deception? Seek and you will find indeed.

Now the question should be what is the bible veiling? You say that biblical stories mirror reality. What is reality other than what is observed? The light reveals whatever it hits, but what and where is this light? It's what is observed.

Man (flesh/body) was created in the image of God. What is the image that our bodies are created in? Look in the mirror and you will see. The light of God is within you, the answer is only waiting to be found. I hope you will find it soon.

Just a thought; perhaps for some the bible is a pivot point 'life changer' or a 'weekly reader' or a neon arrow on a sign pointing to an establishment (in this case the very first lesson to dine and pay for the experience in a restaurant) "EAT HERE". If one can rope one in and be the first to get them in on the action of 'religious dogma' the less chance of that 'patron' eating in other establishments, say an eastern one offering up Hindu tandoori chicken or Islamic falafels. The bible is not veiling anything for the devout reader/believer; it becomes a parable of mixed parables of inaccurate histories swallowed: Mother Goose becomes another's Grimm's Fairy Tales becomes the "Kings residence; Graceland". What is the problem, to each is one's own divine fate already planned (you did it) BTW and deal with it. It would seem everyone is more concerned of others perceived predicaments regarding the state of their soul; rather than focus upon ones personal path/destiny; as if all is assured as their OWN eyes, as are wide open in truth, or simply afraid and digress/drift to the notion of fallibility in others.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abednego

And He said, "To you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God, but to the rest it is in parables, so that SEEING THEY MAY NOT SEE, AND HEARING THEY MAY NOT UNDERSTAND.

Jesus may have accomplished much for future minion 'Understanders' if he was a little more Midwestern, or 'plain speaking'.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abednego

The disciples misunderstood the message and by default (only through ignorance) accidently lied to the people.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
yea manly p hall and the bible go hand in hand

Same publisher?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
originally posted by: Joecroft

AlephBet:
The problem is to know which is truth and which is counterfeit truth; which is the liar and which is the true Spirit that cannot be hidden. Here is where I would like to draw out the path that reveals the lie.

How is this accomplished when not in a state of Gnosis? I suppose by diligent study will lead one to the ultimate question; but what exactly is the purpose? One (it would seem would have a question to be answered) has a goal; the truth and not the counterfeit is all? I would think the major question would be 'why am I here' and what is the purpose of my incarnation. At a certain level of awareness; others lies will not matter as are irrelevant to YOUR circumstances.

Joecroft: Yes, the truth is wrapped up in a lie…or sometimes more to the point, is hidden within symbolism and metaphore…but I believe there is reason for some (but not all) of the hidden metaphoric aspects of the truth…and IMO, it is hidden, because of the nature of the one who searches for the truth…Especially in regards to Jesus parables, about the secrets of the Kingdom being taught only in secret etc…This is because God is looking for those who are willing to seek him out, rather than those who just accept things, as being true…those who just accept, are stuck in the literal interpretations, until the day they become ready to search, by letting go of their fears

The only reason the truth is hidden is so that you HAVE to work for it FAIR AND SQUARE (some of us are dedicated dreamers/receivers).

Joecroft: And although this may sound strange, God even reaches those who believe in both the lies and the truth…although this is not an ideal situation…IMO
Other types of truth though, are meant to be known and should not be hidden etc…As for the ones that are hidden, it’s actually the accumulation of finding or realising many lies, which leads a person in the opposite direction, towards the truth…Kind of like cancelling down in mathematics.

God only does that because he has to recognize all of the particle/participants (itself) in It's Shakespearian drama called "Earth and corresponding Human in 3D Technicolor/Pixel Graphics THAT DESCRIBE ME" lies included. Seriously that entity "absolute unbounded oneness' is made up of a whole lot of nothing and has to express itself one way or another. We are its best creation ever and allows for all foul ups/genius the human can invent; God just plays along (some encouragement given but NO CLUES as to It's agenda).

AlephBet:

Its a question of LIGHT vs DARK, illumination will always outshine the shadow nature of falsity.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join