It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fun Quiz - What Kind Of Karma Do You Have???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Fun quiz. Not to get uptight about. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

What Kind of Karma Do You Have?

I got Wild Karma

You have Wild Karma! You're here to experience, explore, break rules, go crazy and live life to the fullest.You've suffered enough in past lives, and now its your turn to have fun! Your karma has given you plenty of opportunities to live it up and we say: keep it up! You have a true wanderlust and you're always ready to try something completely different! Never hesitate to experience something new because your karma is all about adventure and exploration. The more you explore, the happier you'll be! Are you ready? Let us know in the comments!

This is me before the chronic illness. I always wanted to explore and be doing something different and going places ... 'wanderlust' ... seeing how others lived etc. Now I"m stuck at home. The 'you've suffered enough in past lives' doesn't seem to fit ... although I keep telling myself that others have it much worse in the suffering department.

Anyways, like I said, just a fun quiz. Enjoy.
edit on 11/26/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You have Guru Karma! Guru is a Sanskrit term for "teacher" or "master". After many lifetimes of learning, your highly evolved soul has come back one more time to convey life's deepest lessons to those around you. You are here to be a light unto the world through your remarkable potential to inspire great change and healing. You're wise far beyond your years and truly grounded. Have you found the Guru within? Tell us in the comments!

Lol

On the Greek god question, who was the idiot that left out Vulcan

P

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Guru Karma

You have Guru Karma! Guru is a Sanskrit term for "teacher" or "master". After many lifetimes of learning, your highly evolved soul has come back one more time to convey life's deepest lessons to those around you. You are here to be a light unto the world through your remarkable potential to inspire great change and healing. You're wise far beyond your years and truly grounded. Have you found the Guru within?

great...

(not the actual picture displayed in the quiz)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Ditto, I got the wild karma as well.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

School of hard knocks karma for me. Will it never end?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Guru Karma

You have Guru Karma! Guru is a Sanskrit term for "teacher" or "master". After many lifetimes of learning, your highly evolved soul has come back one more time to convey life's deepest lessons to those around you. You are here to be a light unto the world through your remarkable potential to inspire great change and healing. You're wise far beyond your years and truly grounded. Have you found the Guru within? Tell us in the comments!

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I picked Hades the God of the Underworld, and I picked Tim Burton as my life director. For the magazine cover it had to be Rolling Stones. I can see this being kinda 'wild karma', but I'd think Quentin Tarantino would be even wilder.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I went for Ares and Tarantino.

I got the theory this quiz stuff are determinate just by one question and the rest are fillers

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

You have the School of Hard Knocks Karma! Your karma has been a mix of good and bad and you're here to learn from the ups and downs of life. You may not feel all that lucky, but life has given you an incredible opportunity to really learn this time around. Every struggle that comes knocking on your door is a lesson in disguise! Each lesson makes you stronger and wiser. Learn your lessons now and you'll be a true expert in life with real experience.

The lessons can stop now. I'm feeling pretty damn educated.
edit on 26-11-2014 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

You've got Mama Karma! If you haven't figured it out yet already, you're here to care for others. You're nurturing, kind, understanding, considerate, intuitive and always there for your friends and loved ones. Just like a mom, you know best and there's no greater joy for you than looking out for others. Your family is incredibly important to you and you make friends easily. You have excellent karma, but your karmic baggage is all about loving and caring for others. So remember, the more you love, the more you live out your true destiny! At heart you're a true nurturer!

I can live with that!

Jane

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I got Mama Karma, too. Love the picture for that!

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Ooooh! Thank you for posting that....I liked it very much too.

Jane

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Guru I am , ha ! I'm just happy I can give the Fusion and DHS profilers some more data for my file.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I just took the quiz...and I am quoting my result.

"You have Guru Karma! Guru is a Sanskrit term for "teacher" or "master". After many lifetimes of learning, your highly evolved soul has come back one more time to convey life's deepest lessons to those around you. You are here to be a light unto the world through your remarkable potential to inspire great change and healing. You're wise far beyond your years and truly grounded. Have you found the Guru within? Tell us in the comments!"

This result is very interesting because spiritual things are what matter to me the most.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
You have Lover Karma!

Your past lives have been full of love, lust, romance and passion. You're irresistible! You have a zest for life that few can match. You live every moment to its fullest and you're a sucker for all things sensual. You've racked up the love points, so never second guess yourself and always pursue the romance of your wildest dreams! You're here to love and be loved! How much of a lover are you really? Let us know in the comments!

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Wild Karma...

I'm ok with it! I'm always itching to travel!

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Wish us luck, I'm attempting to cook a traditional thanksgiving meal within the confines of the candida diet. I feel your pain!

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
You've got Mama Karma! If you haven't figured it out yet already, you're here to care for others. You're nurturing, kind, understanding, considerate, intuitive and always there for your friends and loved ones. Just like a mom, you know best and there's no greater joy for you than looking out for others. Your family is incredibly important to you and you make friends easily. You have excellent karma, but your karmic baggage is all about loving and caring for others. So remember, the more you love, the more you live out your true destiny! At heart you're a true nurturer!

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
You have the Giver Karma!

You're a beautiful soul and you're here to make up for past mistakes. No room for ego this time around! You're here to give to others and help whenever you can. Look deep and bring out your inner humanitarian, because that's your key to Nirvana. You've missed missed some opportunities in past, but here's your chance to change it all with love and kindness. What are you doing to help others?

ok so who needs my help?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join