It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible promotes the illuminati/elite, money, slavery, and blood sacrifice (NOT Satanism)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maigret
a reply to: AlephBet

You are avoiding the question!

So please, give me just two Bible verses where that is stated.

Romans 13:1 (Paul)

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

---Where does Paul derive this knowledge? Yahweh's words.

"And he changeth the times and the seasons; He removeth
kings, and setteth up kings; he giveth wisdom unto the wise,
and knowledge to them that know understanding. He revealeth
the deep and secret things; he knoweth what is in the darkness,
and the light dwelleth with him." ( Dn 2: 20-22 )

"Thou, O king, art a king of kings, for the God of heaven
hath given thee a kingdom, power, and strength, glory.”
( Dn 2: 37 )

"13 I saw in the visions of my head upon my bed, and, behold,
a watcher and an holy one came down from heaven. 14 He cried
aloud, and said thus….. 17 This matter is by the decree of the
watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the
intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in
the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and
setteth up over it the basest of men."
( Dn 4: 13-17 abbreviated )

There are more.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

so you are taking your cue from a heretic. nice to know.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Romans 13:1 (Paul) Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

The ones in authority are not chosen by god but are normally the power hungry wolves in sheep clothing who fight and manipulate to get to the top and fight others for the spot.

This is one of the reasons why the bible have no real truth value as a whole for me since, there is to much manipulation in it from the ones who control power in the power pyramid that humanity have been using as power structure for thousands of years. Even capitalism with trickle up pyramid schemes is the same stupid power structure and even Soviet used the same power structure in it's economic system.

This is for me direct opposite from Jesus:
Mark 12:17

Then Jesus said to them, "Give back to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's." And they were amazed at him.

The power pyramid is a ego beast who only feeds the wolfs at the top who are the most corrupted by ego and forces everyone to be in the power pyramid and serve it to be able to buy and sell.

Namaste
edit on 26-11-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

a reply to: arpgme

I would like to know where it says in the Bible, 'that there is no authority except for what God has established'?

i think its kind of self explanatory. if god has not anointed one as an authority, then one is an authority in spite of god. ergo one is a blasphemer/heretic/heathen/what have you.

Exactly! There are 'authorities' over us in spite of God. Do you believe God anoints politicians, dictators, heretics, etc. or Satan as an 'angel of light' and his ministers as 'ministers of righteousness'?

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

John 12:31 Now is the time for the world to be judged. Now the ruler of this world will be thrown out.

If we are to submit to the rulership / godship of Satan, can we use this as our excuse come judgment day for not obeying God?

you mean impeach god and elect someone else in his place? capital idea! let democracy shine! no excuses necessary.
edit on 26-11-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Pretext does not work on ATS. Context works. I stated why Paul knew what he was saying. I then gave you the references.

edit on 26-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

The ones in authority are not chosen by god but are normally the power hungry wolves in sheep clothing who fight and manipulate to get to the top and fight others for the spot.

You guys are not getting this. Those in power are place by Yahweh, not God. This IS the reason they are corrupt.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

Pretext does not work on ATS. Context works. I stated why Paul knew what he was saying. I then gave you the references.

well let me give YOU some references. Paul was a heretic.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

You guys are not getting this. Those in power are place by Yahweh, not God. This IS the reason they are corrupt.

what we are getting is that jorge mario bergoglio (aka francis) is the pope and not you. so your fringe theory is overruled by the ACTUAL authority in lieu of god himself. and that is what YOU are not getting.

end transmission.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

well let me give YOU some references. Paul was a heretic.

You continue the pretext, even though I quoted the one Paul quotes. You miss the point entirely.

Not only is Yahweh the one doing this, Paul is part of his crew. Get with the context. Yahweh plays both sides of the equation. Here is an example: Cyrus Seal - Yahweh, Marduk, Son of Enki

edit on 26-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Yes you and I are clearly misunderstanding each other.

So I am gonna say my view of it.

I have no problem with there being a being who calls himself Yahweh that is not the real "the existing one" that is the meaning of Yahweh. And Paul being anti Jesus have long been my own view so I can agree with that.

I do not care what people call the "blessed ones"/Buddhas/"enlightened ones"/Chosen or what name people call "the source of the blessed ones" since I have no real faith that religions give the objective truth of all that is even if it tries to.

Jesus do speak as a "blessed one" and that is why I believe he is and was a "blessed one". But then so did Nanak, Rumi and Gautama Buddha. There is a reason god in spiritual context have the descriptive name ONE and that the blessed ones are called ONES and Jesus said "I and the Father are one". But at the same time just because you are one with the father do not mean you are the only one.

Jesus from my point of view explains his own view of how he is connected to all souls here on earth in the sheep and goats parable even if he exaggerate the fate of the ones who fall to goats and do not reach the sheep state from my point of view. The mirror is a bad enough fate.

Namaste
edit on 26-11-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
In order to maintain a world that is at least half decent we must have rules and order and its established by who ever is in power at the time, how ever many have used and abused this power for domination and for the love of money. This verse comes to mind.

Mark 12:15-17New International Version (NIV) 15 Should we pay or shouldn’t we?” But Jesus knew their hypocrisy. “Why are you trying to trap me?” he asked. “Bring me a denarius and let me look at it.” 16 They brought the coin, and he asked them, “Whose image is this? And whose inscription?” “Caesar’s,” they replied. 17 Then Jesus said to them, “Give back to Caesar what is Caesar’s and to God what is God’s.”

Give back to who is in power and give God what is God's

The Bible says "Thou Shalt Not Kill" but that was only given to The Ancient Israelites (the believers of this "lord"). The 10 Commandments weren't given to the world, but to them, and this is why it is ok to go to war and kill according to the Old Testament.

Genesis 1:26-27

26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.” 27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

God creates in genesis 1, both male and female and the Lord creates Adam and Eve in genesis 2 and notice that this reads like a young boy playing and creating like his father.

Genesis 2:7
7 Then the Lord God formed a man[c] from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

Than he creates Eve through Adam.

Genesis 21:21-23 21 So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs[g] and then closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib[h] he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. 23 The man said, “This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called ‘woman,’ for she was taken out of man.”

So the ten commandments is also a list that we must follow if we are created by God in Genesis 1, that's why the Lord Jesus said he was coming for his people but they did not recognize him and his people where created in Genesis 2.

Before the flood the world was corrupt as we see today and if God let things go as it may and not interfered, we would have polluted everything on the planet and its resources would of been dwindled, all the things we see today are what was done before the flood. Can we humans stop the destruction we bring our selves, can we humans stop messing with nature and it resources. So if the world had died and the air quality was gone and God allowed us to continue on would we be here? or would we have died a slow and painful death. Tell me do you think the world will ever recover from all we have done thus far, God has given us warnings already and there is nothing new under the sun that hasn't happened already.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

You see, you lack understanding and discernment. You read into my posts that I am a Christian. I am not!

You also think that sentence means ALL authorities, because you are not able to distinguish between the Biblical context of ALL of those given God-given spiritual authority - and others, such as politicians, who only have man-made power and authority.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Maigret

LOL. Biblical context.

Don't you know? The Bible, especially the New Testament, speaks for ALL of humanity!

What are trying to defend, anyway?
edit on 26-11-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

The entire theory of Kabbalah is that this entire material universe is a bestowal upon mankind by the source of illumination, so that resonates. What is funny to me is that often He will cause you to suffer to get you to turn to Him, yet once rectified, He turns around and flips the switch. Sounds like basic operant conditioning to me. ;p

The government does the same thing. They claim they are there to protect freedom, but when they want more control, they say that they take away freedom for protection. I guess, since God is in control of the authorities that isn't too surprising, though.

"Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God." - Romans 13:1

The eye that sees all (God - omniscient) is above (in heaven) over the pyramid (the world - those who rule and those who are ruled). The dollar bills say "In God We Trust", which makes sense because if loving money (1 Timothy 6:10) and serving money (Matthew 6:24) is evil, they would want to put "The All Seeing Eye" and "In God We Trust" to show loyalty to God over money.

Just like most teachings say that The spiritual is good and the natural/flesh is bad, they are using the money system to suppress the natural world. For example, fruits grow in nature, but they are taken by the authorities and then given a price/tax, so a money "price" is being put on all natural things which are free in order to control everyone. The Land/Earth also has a price/tax now, so a human can't even live for free anymore. A human is born into slavery unlike every other being on Earth which can survive without worrying about having to pay "money" or work in the "money-system".

Even ants, which serve a "queen ant" don't have to worry about not having food or a home.
edit on 26-11-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

You are avoiding the question!

So please, give me just two Bible verses where that is stated.

Romans 13:1 (Paul)

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

---Where does Paul derive this knowledge? Yahweh's words.

There are more.

Basically, your argument is that it is only God who can give kingship, power, position and authority, yet In Revelation 13:3 it says that it is the Dragon/Satan, who gives the Beast from the Sea 'his power, his throne, and great authority'. How do you reconcile that with your argument? How does that throne, power and authority belong to Satan for him to give it away, if it is of God?

Also, it is men who have devised a democratic form of government and by our votes, we give these politicians man-made power and authority over us. If they had authority from God, they would not be disobeying Him in their words and actions.

You can easily discern those who have spiritual power from God and those who don't, by who they worship and obey. For example, the Beast from the Sea, in his position of power and great authority, blasphemes God, God's name, God's tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven.

Correct me if I am wrong, but according to you, this is an authority that God Himself has established. Think again!

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Maigret

You are confused and did not read the thread or what I was replying to. Read, the come back.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

*LOL* I like your sense of humour.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, God is unimpeachable!

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Aye, all of humanity - eventually - and divided into two different camps! And each camp under different authorities, and warring against each other!

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Aye, all of humanity - eventually - and divided into two different camps! And each camp under different authorities, and warring against each other!

This is what you defend? Duality, divisiveness and discord? Are you sure you're not a Christian?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

People associated all of this stuff (money for control, sex slavery, blood sacrifices) with Satanism, but it is actually The Lord who is teaching all of this stuff according to The Bible.

Adds a bit of weight to the idea that the God and Devil of the bible somehow got switched around.

The Devil of the bible helps man by giving him knowledge
The God of the bible promotes the above along with genocide, rape, theft, mutilation etc etc

On the surface which one looks to be the better bloke?

Ill take the Devil over the Psychopath that is the Biblical God anyday, how anyone can have any love or respect for this entity described by the OT is completely beyond me.
I think it actually takes some sort of mental retardation to deny the evidence and believe he has any love for us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join