It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible promotes the illuminati/elite, money, slavery, and blood sacrifice (NOT Satanism)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
The Bible says that there is no authority except for what God has established. The authorities that exist were established by God; so everyone must be subject to the authorities. (Romans 13:1); and the Bible doesn't say that money is evil. It only says that loving money (1 Timothy 6:10) and serving money (Matthew 6:24) is evil. Since the authorities use money to control what is natural and free (food/water/life) and God is in control of the authorities, then God is in control of money; so he is in control of The Illuminati/elites or whatever you wish to call them.

The Bible says "Thou Shalt Not Kill" but that was only given to The Ancient Israelites (the believers of this "lord"). The 10 Commandments weren't given to the world, but to them, and this is why it is ok to go to war and kill according to the Old Testament.

"That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman." - 2 Chronicles 15:13

"Cursed be he who does the Lords work remissly, cursed he who holds back his sword from blood." - Jeremiah 48:10

Exodus 21:7-11 gives rules for men to sell their daughters as sex slaves. Exodus 20:24 talks about killing sheep and oxen on an altar as a peace offering to The Lord. The blood of Jesus was shed as a sacrifice for the forgiveness of sins because without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness. (Hebrews 9:22). People associated all of this stuff (money for control, sex slavery, blood sacrifices) with Satanism, but it is actually The Lord who is teaching all of this stuff according to The Bible.
edit on 26-11-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
It is not attributed to Satanism, but to Satan. Satanists dont believe in God or Satan, so its pointless to include them in the discussion about them.

If you wish to understand the bible you have to understand it in context. Historical and psychological. The old testament is heavily compiled of rules to keep the hebrews in line, hence it constantly tries to distinguish the group from others with ritual and practical uniqueness. The commandments (and there are actually like 600) dont apply to outsiders. They are primarily there to keep members from defecting to local paganism.

As for the new testament, why do you think it would support authoritarian rule as well? Christianity wasnt even a religion, it was a tiny cult, until adopted by the Romans. They combined it with pagan elements (to sell it wholesale across the empire) and made sure it promoted loyalty to the government as well as god. Religion is a powerful thing, and can compromise Rome's authority. Thus it is imperative to devise rules within it.

But as for Satanism, its promotion of selfishness and greed, lies and deceit to get what you want, power over others, that sounds a lot more in line with Illuminati action than selflessness.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

I would like to know where it says in the Bible, 'that there is no authority except for what God has established'?

edit on 26/11/2014 by Maigret because: Correction

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

The entire theory of Kabbalah is that this entire material universe is a bestowal upon mankind by the source of illumination, so that resonates. What is funny to me is that often He will cause you to suffer to get you to turn to Him, yet once rectified, He turns around and flips the switch. Sounds like basic operant conditioning to me. ;p

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
Satanists dont believe in God or Satan

Do some basic research before making random claims on the internet.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Don't confuse Elohim (Father) with Yahweh (Son / Adonai / Lord). All those things you quote were from Yahweh in the OT. The NT is Adonai saying that he speaks the words of the Father. If we can't trust him in the OT, then it is likely he may be deceiving us in the New. It's a mess for sure. You know how long I spent trying to defend it. From that search, it has proven indefensible.

It is more likely the gods are more like us and less than holy. I still hold out for the God that is over it all. I assume one thing in this: The Hermetic sources holds the key. The reason I say this is for two reasons. The Corpus Hermeticum fills in the keys Moses knew from Egypt. The Kore Kosmou does the same, but goes on to show us why we are here. If you start with that source, the Bible then makes way more sense. Baptism is Hermes words of rebirth. He explains that the Son of God is the Cosmos itself.

Souls were charged with entering humans as penance. Some refused. Yahweh is likely a rogue Son that refused. In the first century, then was then humbled by becoming a man. Seen in this light, the truth sets you free. There IS a God that is just and holy. Know them by their fruit.

Don't get me wrong. I am not working against the Son. My threads have tried as hard as possible to defend him. I have found that there are lies in the OT that do not match the New. Even in the New, the words do not reflect the truth stated. Jesus said that peacemakers are blessed. Then, in Matthew 10, he says he comes to bring division of families and not peace. At least he is honest. I do not believe he has deceived us. Our theology has deceived us.

Kore Kosmou

Only two conclusions can be reached: Either we don't understand the story and it is true, or we don't understand the story and it is false. No other conclusion can be reached.

We simply don't understand and God has failed to communicate well. That's the only bottom line that can be reached.

edit on 26-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz
Basic research: 5 seconds

Satanists are atheists.

Church of Satan

Irony: priceless

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Maigret

It says it in many places, but the words are those of Adonai / Yahweh / Lord and not God.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The only real messages that pertain to spirituality are all metaphors. They're inner works and directions. And even given in codes, different plants to open third eye, that were used throughout ancient world.

The outer code is a grims fairy tale that pertains to controlling people, dimming down their consciousness and beast. The literal.

The story of Christ was given in a literal way, so that without looking it up, think it was Paul who seemed very Essene and gnostic, the gentiles (ie the fundamentalists or those who didn't meditate and wake up) would also have the way given to them. Because if you drop the whole rest of the chapters in that book and just walked in Christ's footsteps of Love, forgiveness and renouncing the world, and giving to others, you would go home.

But, the ancient babylonian rituals that were designed to portal in negative entities and lower earth's frequency and the awareness of people and prevent more awakenging or becoming true Israelites (which is not a race or religion so much as anyone who goes within, sees the metaphors and meditates and achieves Higher Mind, Waking Up, Bringing Source, Tao/God AND Higher Self to this planet, shining this).

The whole passage about the "sensitive woman" not a sensitive heart, but a royal tootsie, a tender foot that cannot touch the ground without bruising, like the princess and the pea. And then cannabilism. Ritual sacrifices like the elites do in this world.

Now they may not call what they do "satanism" or relate it specifically to the Christian religion, as its roots are far older. But taken in the metaphor for the dark side and entities, satanism is a modern word for the same thing.
edit on 26-11-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maigret

I would like to know where it says in the Bible, 'that there is no authority except for what God has established'?

Romans 13

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

You are avoiding the question!

So please, give me just two Bible verses where that is stated.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
a reply to: trollz
Basic research: 5 seconds

Satanists are atheists.

Church of Satan

Irony: priceless

Sigh.
Look up theistic Satanism or Luciferianism.
en.wikipedia.org...
The Church of Satan has nothing to do with actual Satanism.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

It says it in many places, but the words are those of Adonai / Yahweh / Lord and not God.

the hebrew bible designates them as one and the same. unless you are suddenly a greater expert than those who compiled the hebrew bible. should we bring a certified theologian in here?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

i think its kind of self explanatory. if god has not anointed one as an authority, then one is an authority in spite of god. ergo one is a blasphemer/heretic/heathen/what have you.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

I suggest you re-read that, keeping in mind it applies specifically to God's servants, whom He puts in authority over His own people!

It does not apply to anyone who is not a servant of God; such as secular authorities, etc. although they like to use this verse to keep us quiet and subservient!

Another category of those who are NOT in authority over God's people, would include religious 'authorities' who are not under God.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

i think its kind of self explanatory. if god has not anointed one as an authority, then one is an authority in spite of god. ergo one is a blasphemer/heretic/heathen/what have you.

Exactly! There are 'authorities' over us in spite of God. Do you believe God anoints politicians, dictators, heretics, etc. or Satan as an 'angel of light' and his ministers as 'ministers of righteousness'?

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

John 12:31 Now is the time for the world to be judged. Now the ruler of this world will be thrown out.

If we are to submit to the rulership / godship of Satan, can we use this as our excuse come judgment day for not obeying God?
edit on 26/11/2014 by Maigret because: Spelling correction

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Maigret

I suggest you re-read that, keeping in mind it applies specifically to God's servants, whom He puts in authority over His own people!

Oh my God! What are you going on about?

You said:

It's right there is Roman 13! What's wrong with you Christians that you think you need to explain what the the biblical writers really meant, above and beyond what is written?!

"Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is NO authority except that which God has established.

The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong."

According to YOUR own Bible, ALL authorities are ordained by your GOD! You know what that means? It means the GOD himself put Barrack Obama, Vladimir Putin, etal, in office, according to YOUR Bible!

edit on 26-11-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

the hebrew bible designates them as one and the same. unless you are suddenly a greater expert than those who compiled the hebrew bible. should we bring a certified theologian in here?

Theologians designate. Truth unwraps the lie. The simple truth is in the transcription of the letters and words. Anyone can do it.

edit on 26-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Isn't the nwo really just the un? Wasn't that what it was set up for in the first place? Not all countries there follow the bible...

Peoples greed and self preservation promote it. Not a ancient book..

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Only two conclusions can be reached: Either we don't understand the story and it is true, or we don't understand the story and it is false. No other conclusion can be reached.

I vote for the second option.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join