It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe we (humanity) are going to have a Paradigm Shift, Soon.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

Bumping this thread to 2022/23 (8years as of last month!)

I had forgotten I wrote this till tonight. As I was thinking what was / is / paradigm shift I was feeling so deep in my spirit that day. I thought for sure it was possibly crypto currency, but then it hit me and I gasped.

I believe it was COVID-19-I started this thread 8 years ago, and within 5 years, COVID-19 changed the world.

So I ask you this my fellow ATS friends, what exactly did COVID-19 actually change to where we 'shifted' from our norm to a new reality (?) If this was what I experienced back in 2014.

For me, it's the high amount of death tolls we've seen which causes a extremely high unemployment rate, which snowballs from there.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Indeed, it does. Soon, Mother Nature will wreak more havoc given her rampant undertakings now. Mother Nature is freed, I guess.

Somehow, it could be that a much more devastating disease will come soon with the onset of Climate Change. People will have no ample time to adapt to changes. The body is limited after all. It can never survive unless it is willed by the Supreme.

For me, Covid reminded Humanity of how easy life can be taken just by a single disease. That we are to be awakened that this Creation is not ours to trample with. That even with our scientific advances, we are still nothing worthy to be called as superhumans.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo

So I ask you this my fellow ATS friends, what exactly did COVID-19 actually change

Pharaoh's rule gets more strict and oppressive in order for the children of God to unambiguously realize their chains. I have no clue where the children of light will 'go' for Exodus 2.0, but I guess that's the exciting part.
edit on 26-12-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I've been hearing about supposed shifts my entire life, and half of the ones I I know about started before I was born.

People have been looking to the future and declaring that we're on the verge of a new age or a new way of thinking, or that UFO disclosure is on the way.

And you know what, it's not happened yet.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

what exactly did COVID-19 actually change

Speaking as a non-America ... very little, and what changes we did see largely evaporated by the end of 2021.

Social distancing is gone, mask wearing is gone, restrictions on public or private assemblies have gone.

The powers that allowed the above largely existed already, so there hasn't been any real kind of increase in government power that's worth talking about.

I guess if you had to look for something ... our schools are now better equipped for remote education, so there have been fewer snow days thins winter.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join