It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe we (humanity) are going to have a Paradigm Shift, Soon.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

The thread I authored in 2012 is an example of an intuitive glimpse at what's coming down the road. As I said. I have learned to listen to these. How accurate it is depends on how contaminated it got in translation from intuition to the conscious mind. Take it with a grain of salt. I do. Becoming consciously vested in it will only contaminate it.

So to answer your question. If nothing happens, that tells me I got in the way, and I need to learn from that. But it doesn't negate the countless times my intuition has been spot on. The star is from me BTW. The question is valid.

The main reason I asked is we as humans use correlations in our thinking process, it is also how our memory works. We create correlations where there is none as a part of how we organize and store all that information that pours into our head.

I always get an image of the move number 23 when I see topics like this one, where a guy sees correlations in everything with the number 23, but it is just how our brain functions, or in this case, dysfunctions.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

Me Too

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Are you guys sure we arent just getting bored with the "new look"? These threads kind of feel like we are staring at the clock as though we can will it to fast forward to the fun stuff.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

What did you experience in 77-78?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

My Encounter

the first 5 seconds of this video is exactly what I heard ...

edit on 28-11-2014 by Komodo because: becuse I must

edit on 28-11-2014 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

So to answer your question. If nothing happens, that tells me I got in the way, and I need to learn from that. But it doesn't negate the countless times my intuition has been spot on.

Completely

agree with you here, and it doesn't mean the intuition/sensing wasn't valid either. Getting out of the way, is a journey.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo

My Encounter

Reading about your experience why is it a close encounter? Why is it aliens? If you happened to be very religious why would it not be demons or something like that? It seems you were sleeping and had something happen that was weird. When did you your sleeping stop and full wakefulness start, what part of that was still a part of your dream state?

To me it seems you had a very scary experience and today you decided it was aliens, but in the end it was just a scary experience you can not explain. What was in your head, what was real, what was still a part of your dream state? None of us, even you most likely, can not tell.

edit on 28-11-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

My Encounter

Reading about your experience why is it a close encounter? Why is it aliens? If you happened to be very religious why would it not be demons or something like that? It seems you were sleeping and had something happen that was weird. When did you your sleeping stop and full wakefulness start, what part of that was still a part of your dream state?

To me it seems you had a very scary experience and today you decided it was aliens, but in the end it was just a scary experience you can not explain. What was in your head, what was real, what was still a part of your dream state? None of us, even you most likely, can not tell.

the first 5 seconds of this video is exactly what I heard..

so if it was you ...what do you think it would be ?? hmm??

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I think the information is out there indicating that the approach to fusion, not the means, is the current stumbling block. Once it gets figured out, it'll be somewhat easier than expected. When this information gets disseminated, "everyone and their cousin" will be building a fusion reactor since the principles are simple enough. These devices also scale pretty well, from existing nuclear reactor sized units to small reactors around the size of an automotive engine. Process is also fairly safe, as reaction stops if exact conditions aren't met.

This means energy becomes cheap enough to be nearly free. This has consequences for fossil-fuel based economies.

However lithium and boron become much more valuable as commodities, not just for things like batteries, electronics, and various alloys or scientific materials. These are feedstock and moderator materials for nuclear reactions involved in hydrogen fusion. They're fairly common though, even if bulk ores considered as "rare earths" aren't. Some people will be extracting the stuff from sand or seawater if the market doesn't play nice enough.

So one of the major paradigm changes that may occur is an upset to the energy economy. Of course I rarely ever have much luck with such predictions, so it'll be fun to see if it ever plays out.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

There is something coming on the horizon that will 'gather' multiple areas of financial markets, science and technology, i'm not sure if it's good or bad .. but all i know is, I have a deep sense of this 'shift' coming. I sense that it will blow our minds about life as we see it today, I'm not sure if this will be a good thing or not... all i know is what I sense.

I'm expecting

Perhaps you are sensing the Beginning of the technological singularity.... which will be felt by a few next year when Oculus Rift is released commercially.

I believe that we are heading for a positive technological singularity based upon our desire to be in a state where we can make anything happen.... this is possible in VR.

Eventually you won't need a headset and peripherals... you will have nano tech inside your body and brain and be able to inhabit VR or AR with such clarity that presence of self will be questioned.

Korg.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Your not alone...i have felt 'something' for a long time and this mirrors my research,i mean look around!

You mentioned the stock markets?..well that will inevitably happen, but it will be a controlled crash, as it always has been (this is the trump card of the elite) i feel they will try and pull the rug from beneath us,when all else is in tatters.

I am a Planet X believer (well there is no other reason for what we are experiencing,plus the mountain of evidence and also the second sun sightings are unexplained except for a binary twin..unless the second sun is more that just that?) anyway, things will get worse before they get better,but in the aftermath,we will have a new age! all the negative aspects of humanity will peter out over time and the meek will inherit the Earth..and of coarse,there will be no need for our controllers.

I think all will out simultaniously..people will realize (together) that they were lied to about everything they thought they knew and were taught from cradle to grave...the material aspect of life will be no more and love will rule once again,which of coarse contributes to lifting the veil..and all the devices used on humanity,to achieve electromagnetic bombardment will disolve leaving our chakras unimpeded.

This time is also alluded to by many scriptures and i think there will aslo be a convergence of so called prophecy..not forgetting the UFO aspect,which is gaining momentum..my take on that, is that we will either be introduced to our 'masters'/Annunaki and they will be back again for some overt rulership,as opposed to the covert faction that has led us into despair..or indeed there maybe many benevolent races that we will meet;either way it will be better than the deal we have at the moment.

I have had personal visions in dreams pointing towards a change as well and it seems as the days go by i am getting more in touch with something? i just have a knowing about many things,without really knowing how or why.

These are fascinating times we are in,the change is ever approaching...popcorn..check!

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Interesting, but I don't see how that correlates with this "shift"?

I thought that maybe you were told something.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Korg Trinity

There is something coming on the horizon that will 'gather' multiple areas of financial markets, science and technology, i'm not sure if it's good or bad .. but all i know is, I have a deep sense of this 'shift' coming. I sense that it will blow our minds about life as we see it today, I'm not sure if this will be a good thing or not... all i know is what I sense.

I'm expecting

Perhaps you are sensing the Beginning of the technological singularity.... which will be felt by a few next year when Oculus Rift is released commercially.

I believe that we are heading for a positive technological singularity based upon our desire to be in a state where we can make anything happen.... this is possible in VR.

Eventually you won't need a headset and peripherals... you will have nano tech inside your body and brain and be able to inhabit VR or AR with such clarity that presence of self will be questioned.

Korg.

technological singularity....being somewhat directly involed in the process, I've been watching this for a couple of decades and personally...it could very well be exactly that; I've always adhered to someone stating that what technology we see in the movies, is either had been developed, is being developed or soon will be ...

With the Japanese company already making the very first battle mech ...sends a chill down my spine

edit on 28-11-2014 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Interesting, but I don't see how that correlates with this "shift"?

I thought that maybe you were told something.

personally, I think our technology is actually 50-60 years advanced, at least, and is being kept hidden to what we are using right now, based upon what I experienced; it's either super black budget projects or it's the real deal.

I wasn't spoken to directly about this, but just sensed a strong urging within my spirit ...as Klass said it best, it was an impression, a strong one at that.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

interesting to say the least.

Yes, the scriptures do hold a key to it all, issue is, it's extremely difficult to tell the 'when', but for me a shift, a big one will be quite soon.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: pauljs75
I think the information is out there indicating that the approach to fusion, not the means, is the current stumbling block. Once it gets figured out, it'll be somewhat easier than expected. When this information gets disseminated, "everyone and their cousin" will be building a fusion reactor since the principles are simple enough. These devices also scale pretty well, from existing nuclear reactor sized units to small reactors around the size of an automotive engine. Process is also fairly safe, as reaction stops if exact conditions aren't met.

This means energy becomes cheap enough to be nearly free. This has consequences for fossil-fuel based economies.

However lithium and boron become much more valuable as commodities, not just for things like batteries, electronics, and various alloys or scientific materials. These are feedstock and moderator materials for nuclear reactions involved in hydrogen fusion. They're fairly common though, even if bulk ores considered as "rare earths" aren't. Some people will be extracting the stuff from sand or seawater if the market doesn't play nice enough.

So one of the major paradigm changes that may occur is an upset to the energy economy. Of course I rarely ever have much luck with such predictions, so it'll be fun to see if it ever plays out.

Fusion...

yes..many books fictional and non-fictional have been written about it..all that technology in ..one ship.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The oil price has dropped a lot over the past few months which does seem strange to me. One thing I'm pretty sure of is human nature doesn't change. Greed, money and power rule as it's been since the ancient world. All that changes is technology.
People, society seems to be becoming more detached and remote or maybe it's just my imagination...

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JimTSpock

All that changes is technology.

agreed...

Technology is the only thing that changes... hmm...which seems to be the 'thread' within this thread

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Yes, I've had that feeling too. Somewhere in the early months of 2015, 3rd or 4th month.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

the first 5 seconds of this video is exactly what I heard..

so if it was you ...what do you think it would be ?? hmm??

So lets say we are talking aliens, ok?

Who is to say that is what an alien or mother ship sounds like. We are talking about a race that evolved on another planet, but so some reason we implanted human concepts on the what, who and how they are. When you look at the whole alien thing you can see a progression some simple to complex that we humans have created simple fly saucers and now we have complex ships within 70 years as our imaginations have fueled this whole Phenomena.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join