It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe we (humanity) are going to have a Paradigm Shift, Soon.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
You want to know the truth? You cant handle the truth!
But ill tell you anyway.

The paradigm shift youre speaking of is long overdue. Infact its at least 100 yeard behind schedule. Before the first world war, and the second world war, europe was essentially becoming a borderles utopia of free trade. But the elite aristocracy, including the royal families, found this very threatening to their rule. So they started the two world wars, to put people back into poverty and break up the free movement and free association of the common folk who had become wealthier and more self reliant. Before the world wars, you could travel anywhere in Europe without a passport, and stay and worm for as long as you liked without a visa. And with trains this became a lot easier and simpler for the common person to do. Society was building itsef naturally, from the bottom up into an egalitarian culture. The important thing to remember here is that at the same time that this was happening the british empire the most powerful empire in the world at the time had been in the far east meddling with other countries affairs, and looting them of their riches. Europe seemed to be more free than anywhere else, and this posed a great threat. There was a danger of usurption and of revolution against the aristocracy, by an increasingly wealthy and intelligent middle and working class. This had to be brouht to an abrupt end. So they started world war one and world war two and ever since the common people have been under oppression and austerity. No more free movement, or free trade. Ever since our borders have been tightly patrolled controlled, and officials had to be dealt with before entering into a neighbouring country, and a reason had to be given for your visit. No more working in a neighbouring country without official permission. It was a simple case of divide and conquer. And we have ever since been under that oppresion. Thats why 1984 and brave new world are so accurate.... They were witnessing the destruction of liberty before their very eyes.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

Here's your paradigm shift. It will start on 9/16/2016 and continue through September of 2023.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a date map for this transition period.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is bigger than financial collapse and war. This will separate the wheat from the tares. Believe on Jesus Christ and you will be saved. Im not a seer or a remote viewer, just a Christian with an interlinear bible and a calculator, but this information has been known by the elite for centuries....thats why they left clues on the back of the US $1 bill.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Its always about a paradigm shift...(breaking down crying)

Its alway gotta be about some system of thought, and rituals, and not tryin to annoy God and what not.

Some are better then others, and some how the really goods one end up evil, and the really stupid ones end up good.

Then again, no man ever really has control over evil.
edit on 26-11-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
If we look back at the crisis in Europe created during the two world wars it continues right up to present day:

Jean-Claude Juncker: ''It is a question of getting some new winds blowing through Europe... some fresh air into the structures"
Continue reading the main story
Related Stories

European Parliament live Live
Has Juncker over-hyped EU investment?
Pope Francis hits out at 'bureaucratic' Europe
European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker has given details of a €315bn (£250bn; $393bn) investment plan to kick-start Europe's economy.

At its heart is a new €21bn fund that would provide loans for infrastructure projects. Mr Juncker hopes most of the rest of the money will come from private backers.

Only €16bn of the original money would come from the European Union budget.

However, critics doubt it can attract so much private investment.

There was immediate scepticism from the European Trade Union Confederation (ETUC) whose General Secretary, Bernadette Segol, suggested the Commission was "relying on a financial miracle like the loaves and fishes".

She said she did not believe that €315bn could be raised from €21bn, a leverage factor of 15 which the ETUC argued was "almost certainly unrealistic".

The Commission believes it could create up to 1.3 million jobs with investment in broadband, energy networks and transport infrastructure, as well as education and research.

line
Analysis by BBC Europe editor Gavin Hewitt

This is the new Commission's big idea. It is the EU's New Deal.

To a large extent it will be judged by its success or failure.

The markets are currently awash with money. The big test is whether they will invest in Europe where the economy is stagnating and confidence is low.

line
"Europe needs a kick-start and today the Commission is providing the jump leads," Mr Juncker said as he detailed his ambitious five-year plan at the European Parliament in Strasbourg.

Mr Juncker said Europe needed a kick-start and the Commission was offering the jump-leads
He said Europe had to face "the challenge of a generation" head-on, without a money-printing machine, and described his plan as the greatest effort in recent EU history to trigger additional investment without changing the rules.

The plan would take the burden off national governments, already facing big debts after the financial crisis. But they could contribute to the fund if they wished, and would be asked to come up with a list of projects with "high socio-economic returns" that would start between 2015 and 2017.

Illustrating the type of projects he has in mind, Mr Juncker said he had a vision of:

Schoolchildren walking into a brand new classroom equipped with computers in the Greek city of Thessaloniki
European hospitals saving lives with state of the art medical equipment
French commuters charging electric cars on motorways in the same way as petrol stations are used now
Households and companies becoming more energy efficient
The Commission and the European Investment Bank (EIB) would create the fund's €21bn reserve, according to Mr Juncker, which would then enable the EIB to fund loans worth €63bn. Private investors would be expected to put forward the lion's share of the money, some €252bn.

Pope Francis likened Europe to a grandmother on Tuesday, "no longer fertile and vibrant"
Mr Juncker's speech came a day after Pope Francis addressed the same parliament, criticising an "elderly and haggard" Europe that had become less and less of a protagonist.

Initial reaction to Mr Juncker's plan came from Chancellor Angela Merkel, who told the German parliament that her government supported the package in principle, but it had to be clear to everyone where the projects were in the future.

The Commission president, who came to office at the start of November, said he could not promise how much investment would go to each country, but he argued that investment in one country could only be good for growth in another.

Structural reforms were necessary to modernise Europe's economy and fiscal responsibility was needed to restore confidence in public finance, but now investment had to be boosted as well, he said.

The start of the former Luxembourg prime minister's term as president has been overshadowed by his country's role in a tax break row.

Hundreds of multi-national firms were reportedly attracted to Luxembourg in legal tax avoidance schemes. Mr Juncker was prime minister at the time but denies wrongdoing.

Although a vote against him is due to take place at the European Parliament on Thursday, it is unlikely to attract widespread support.

www.bbc.co.uk...

The questions of what happened during the period between just prior to the outbreak of world war one and world war two and the end of world war two, should be accompanied by the question of "what could have happened" in Europe at that time if there had not been neither world war one or world war two. And the answer i beleive is the realisation of the very same paradigm shift you are referring to in the OP.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I friggin' hope so. I have a couple of coworkers that need to disappear. Looks like they might, at the end of December.

Seriously though. It is perhaps possible that we each individually change paradigms at different times.
Multiple universes and all that....

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Of Course, the Paradigm Shift you are feeling...... could very well be the dreadful, Tetrad of 4 (biblical-tied) Blood-Moons
which will run It's course from April 2014-Oct 2014-April 2015-Sept 2015...
which coincides with that singular 1 time event that was prophecied in Revelation as the '4 horsemen of-the-Apocalypse' sequence

the unspoken thing hanging over the collective heads of humanity is found in this discernment of information...
one source: ....www.allnewspipeline.com...

The coming 2014-2015 Biblical Blood Moon Tetrad is Unstoppable, Phenomenal, and absolutely Unprecedented,

>like no other of the seven previous ones in world history can match<

... the next Biblical Tetrad not to occur for another 600 years --> or the years 2582-83 (as per NASA)...

I bet that feeling of dread, doom, impending disaster... is based on this particular Biblical, Tetrad which I personally call the 4 horsemen/apocalypse tetrad which will not astronomically return for another 600 years

see also this recent statement made by the outgoing Secretary of Defense Hagel:

When questioned about the ongoing global chaos by the national correspondent for The Atlantic, James Fallows, then Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel said,

“I think we are living through one of these historic, defining times. I think we are seeing a new world order.”

Chuck was referring to the current terror/ISIS/caliphate, war build up Ukraine/Russian, USA & Russia money collapse, USA martial law springing forth from the Ferguson crisis building up because of Obama fanning the flames of race conflicts as reported @ the www.commomsenseshow.com...
"The Case That This Administration Is Facilitating Agent Provocateurs to Destabilize Ferguson and Other Major Urban Areas Is Strong"
edit on th30141704230826512014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
Yeah, thats right blame the moon for humanities problems.

When i look up at the moon i feel nothing but love. Shame on you for poitning at the moon and claiming its a sign of the end. The sing of our impending doom and destruction is in our own behaviour, not that of our nearest celstial neighbour.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

There is much more turbulence to come, but there are many whom have in essence left the physical world behind--advancing on a spiritual path. We are shifting perspectives as a collective, our individual world views are clashing with others, and in a grand finale they will settle down. Those still approaching the world from the perspective of self, will conflict with others approaching the world from self. But, those with the perspective of a spiritual nature will rise above the conflict, perhaps becoming the more rationale, the peacemakers, those with nothing to gain from solving the problems of perspectives.

If you understand anything of what I just wrote, then consider yourself enlightened, and on the path to help usher in this new world--or age.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

will we re-attain the ability to manifest ANYTHING via thought? I've felt that for 21 of my 32 years

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I think the shift is coming and it will be a good one!

Have you noticed that fuel prices are coming down as well as LP gas and home heating oil. Seems that someone knows something will happen soon. I believe that technology is finally catching up with and maybe has surpassed "fossil" fuel use and technology. By that I mean the batteries that power electric cars will power them for a thousand miles or more and electric cars will be way more efficient than gas powered cars. This technology has only just begun. Imagine being able to drive around the globe on one charge.

Also, aircraft may finally get the technology that has been relegated to the "black" projects which is anti gravity or as its called elsewhere mass negation. This will transfer current aircraft technology from jet fuel and av-gas to a electrical/electronic propulsion. Runways will become a thing of the past.

Let's hope so, anyway.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: johnnyjoe1979

Reminds me of the video game Armored Core. The world had become a world ruled by corporations which were now at war. There were no such thing as governments anymore. Solders were paid mercenaries with high tech equipment. No need for patriotism or cumbersome ethics of any sort to stir up the people. It is a matter of eating and living in relative security by protecting the hand that feeds you.

yes...

much like the battle tech / Mechwarrior table top game ...which I thought, quite frankly, was visionary !

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Two Distinct Events In Our Future?

there is a 'shift' coming .. i'm not sure exactly what it is ...but its' coming, and coming soon...

Soon is relative, but yes, I believe there is a global shift coming. Partly due to social engineering, and partly due to factors we are unaware of at this point in time.

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."
Donald Rumsfeld

YES...YES YES....!! Just read your thread ~!! This imparticular is what I'll confirm what you were impressed with ..
the first event

What I believe to be the first event, as I said in Jibby's thread, will be a game changer for the whole planet, and not necessarily bad. My impression is that this event will shift the paradigm of the masses on a global scale. I get the impression that those in the governing seats around the world hold this knowledge in common expectantly, but even they will be shocked and awed when it happens, because they will not have understood the extent of the impact of this event when it transpires.

Different people and cultures will see this event from different perspectives. Some will see it as a harbinger of what is to come. Some will see it from a religious or scientific point of view. Others will be stricken with fear, because it will threaten the very fabric of what they believe to be reality. But, in all cases, I am impressed that it will change the very foundation of our beliefs as a society. The effect will be profound.
from Two Distinct Events In Our Future (ATS)

This is exactly what I sensed last night and still do .. EXACTLY !!

Soon, gradually starting within the 3-6 months and gaining momentum fairly quickly, by end of next year perhaps the shift will be fully active. ...I say perhaps because, I don't know when exactly but soon, feeling / sensing 6 months.

from the thread Klass...i'll confirm your impressions. Thx you !

ETA: from your thread Klass, I agree and confirm this impression as well..

Regarding the first event, I wouldn't say out of control. I would say a global shift in the perception of the masses. A global epiphany, or revelation, if you will.

Regarding the succeeding event. I would say the worlds governments will see this shift as a threat, and create chaos by trying to do damage control on a large scale.

Unity is key. With this, I agree.

edit on 27-11-2014 by Komodo because: becuse I must

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
If this shift doesn't happen what does that tell you?

2nd

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
I also feel it coming. I have my own beliefs what is coming, which I don't choose to discuss here.

It always ends in people on one side or the other bickering and I have never seen any one say, "I never thought of it like that, Thank you for changing my mind on that." On either side of the fence.

I have my faith, and a scenario in my mind that I believe will play out. And yes, I think it will be sooner than later.

If your interested look up Tom Horn or L.A. Marzulli, I tend to follow along that line of reasoning.

I'm not entirely sure if that is the scenario we're thinking of .. but it could be .. I think there will be an event before that one, of which you and I hold on to...

I'll check both of those names out on wiki ..thx you

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ExPostFacto

There is much more turbulence to come, but there are many whom have in essence left the physical world behind--advancing on a spiritual path. We are shifting perspectives as a collective, our individual world views are clashing with others, and in a grand finale they will settle down. Those still approaching the world from the perspective of self, will conflict with others approaching the world from self. But, those with the perspective of a spiritual nature will rise above the conflict, perhaps becoming the more rationale, the peacemakers, those with nothing to gain from solving the problems of perspectives.

If you understand anything of what I just wrote, then consider yourself enlightened, and on the path to help usher in this new world--or age.

yes ..

I absolutely understand what you're saying and would agree.. I believe this will be the result after the shift has occured

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
I think the shift is coming and it will be a good one!

Have you noticed that fuel prices are coming down as well as LP gas and home heating oil. Seems that someone knows something will happen soon. I believe that technology is finally catching up with and maybe has surpassed "fossil" fuel use and technology. By that I mean the batteries that power electric cars will power them for a thousand miles or more and electric cars will be way more efficient than gas powered cars. This technology has only just begun. Imagine being able to drive around the globe on one charge.

Also, aircraft may finally get the technology that has been relegated to the "black" projects which is anti gravity or as its called elsewhere mass negation. This will transfer current aircraft technology from jet fuel and av-gas to a electrical/electronic propulsion. Runways will become a thing of the past.

Let's hope so, anyway.

interesting perspective. and I do hope so ..but I think, this will be the result after the shift has occurred, causing other minor shifts to occur as well, causing a ripple effect of sorts, unable to stop what is already in motion.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I appreciate your enthusiasm.

And agree with your analysis that a paradigm shift is on the horizon. In fact it is inevitable it’s just a matter of time.

Time is our enemy in a sense.

But one can make time a friend by individually getting ahead of the curve of this paradigm shift, in-fact that is what is advisable we try to do.

When it comes those foremost will say
This is what we already had

This is from a metaphysical perspective so the paradigm shift has to come from inside us and then some outer reflection of it will ensue.

Then God will show us all
somthing beautiful

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Deep thanks to all that responded, it's deeply appreciated

Wanted to be a bit more clear about the 'shift' that will occur...IMO, ok .. this is just me .. but, I've come to trust my instincts, they've never failed me ..

~see my reply above to Klassified's post, this is exactly what I feel as well, but would like to add my 2c worth, it will grip the world in one moment of time, forever changing they way we see reality, almost like the movie 'Second Earth', almost...

~although I mentioned the financial sector in my OP, it was ment to perhaps 'shake the tree' a bit only to see if that would be part of the 'shift' that is to come, it is in NO way the 'entire' shift that is to come, although it may be a part of it, as well as other markets..

~I agree that we all will look to the skys with awe and amazement, young and old, rich and poor, those in power and those that are not, will suddenly look at each other with out positions, classes, race and realize each of us are normal as the other person. (this is purely what I'm sensing)
~~~~Woman claiming to be NASA employee..
this, if true, might be the catalyst for the shift to begin, based on what I experienced in 77-78' it very well could be the seed that starts all of it.

~The truth will finally be revealed to all to see, although some may not believe it to be truth at all and will go on with their daily lives, for awhile.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
If this shift doesn't happen what does that tell you?
2nd

I can only answer this for myself. I have learned...

That said. I have always been a very intuitive person. I have found that my intuition is never wrong, unless I become too heavily invested in it. Then, it is not my intuition that is wrong. It is me that is wrong. I have known what was coming down the road on too many occasions to ignore it. Nevertheless, I don't see myself as special by any means. Intuition is built into us. It's a part of who and what we are as a species. It's just that the majority of us don't recognize or utilize it. At one time, it was probably an early warning system for survival, but it has evolved as we have. For those of us who have learned to listen, we have found it is 100% accurate when it is undiluted with our thoughts and interpretations.

The thread I authored in 2012 is an example of an intuitive glimpse at what's coming down the road. As I said. I have learned to listen to these. How accurate it is depends on how contaminated it got in translation from intuition to the conscious mind. Take it with a grain of salt. I do. Becoming consciously vested in it will only contaminate it.

So to answer your question. If nothing happens, that tells me I got in the way, and I need to learn from that. But it doesn't negate the countless times my intuition has been spot on. The star is from me BTW. The question is valid.

edit on 11/27/2014 by Klassified because: ETA

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Follow the money. The metals market seems poised to collapse. This will be the tipping point. All the multi-trillions worth of derivatives trading will finally collapse as well. Too big to fail? I don't think so. Anything created by human hands has a lifespan. Say goodbye to the Dollar as the coin of the realm. The world has finally come to terms with being screwed by the Wall Street casino banks, The Federal Reserve, and the rest of the thieves. Embrace collapse, it makes way for a better way of life for a larger portion of humanity to live productive happy lives. Hope to see you on the other side of chaos.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join