It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's a good homemade blend of herbs that cleanse parasites?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Anyone have any knowledge about that subject? Now, I'm no Howard Hughes type, but I got to thinking about the various bugs and such that we could all have any number of without even knowing.

I know tobacco taken orally is allegedly a folk remedy, along with garlic, and alluvial vegetables like onions.

But I'd like to know more about the subject. Anyone know?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I've read plenty of peppers and chili. Or a lot of strongly steeped tea. But then again I read it on the internet

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I eat lots of garlic and hot chili peppers...not necessarily to rid myself of parasites, but because I like them. I haven't noticed any problems with parasites.
I feed my goats a plug of tobacco here and there. They love the stuff, but I would not recommend it for a human unless turning green and evacuating from both ends is something you're into.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Grifter42

look up pumpkin seeds for remedies for parasiticos

political AND intestinal LOL

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Mix a can of Baygon with a packet of ratsack, boil in a steel pot for about 2 hours. add 1 can of mortien and 2 bottles of antrid and simmer for another 25 mins. Finally add some borax and sugar, and let it sit for 2 hours till hard.

It works for killing trick or treaters and ants !

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grifter42
Anyone have any knowledge about that subject? Now, I'm no Howard Hughes type, but I got to thinking about the various bugs and such that we could all have any number of without even knowing.

I know tobacco taken orally is allegedly a folk remedy, along with garlic, and alluvial vegetables like onions.

But I'd like to know more about the subject. Anyone know?
Black walnut oil is supposed to be good, something else as well but it slips my mind. You can buy natural parasite cleansers made from these herbs, just google parasite cleansers.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I'm not expert on this subject, but it seems that the home remedy or cure should match the parasite.

I know for dogs they have an over the counter worm med for a few common round worms, but it takes a prescription worm med for others like tape worms.

You may want to try a number of natural cures, but as nasty as it sounds, you might want a doctor to examine a stool sample and find out if you have any parasites to deal with.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Raw pumpkin seeds are the best natural solution for parasites, but never use more than 1 cup a day. And they have to be raw, roasted are overall healthier, but for parasites raw seeds are better. They may upset your stomach because they have complex fatty acids, this is why you feel absolutely horrible if you eat too much. They are strong against parasites, but it is discussed that they don't actually kill the parasites, just paralyze them. That is why natural laxative is often needed to flush them out. It may be wise to add cranberries with pumpkin seeds and blend them. Cranberry is also known as anti-parasitic because cranberry raises the acidity levels.

In Germany milk and honey are added to pumpkin seeds to fight parasites.

Of course good 'ol garlic does the trick too, but garlic isn't very healthy in large doses. That is why I don't recommend it. Garlic is known for many health benefits, but in the East and India its considered poisonous for the mind and body. Its known as brain synchronicity destroyer.

Then there are some herbs like Goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis), Goldthreat (Coptis genus), Oregon grape (Mahonia aquifolium) and Barberry (Berberis vulgaris).

But Pumpkin seeds may be the best, as they are overall very healthy, both raw and roasted. Raw are better for parasites treatment and roasted for everything else.
edit on 26-11-2014 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Thebel

Pumpkin seeds work, as well as food grade DE. Diatomaceous Earth is an inert supplement consisting of ground up fossilized diatoms, whose makeup is silica.

Being inert it will either work, or not if you don't have parasites. The one big caution with this is DON'T BREATHE IT!!!
the diatoms are sharp and will trash your lungs.

Food Grade DE is used as a anti-clumping agent in cake mixes, flour, etc....it's also regularly used in animal feed as both anti-clumping and a pest killer. Any small bugs in grain get literally dehydrated from millions of cuts to their exoskeleton.

www.dogswigglesandgrins.com...

Generally you add a teaspoon to your favorite beverage once or twice a day. It's odorless & tasteless. In many respects it is kind of like a supplement you would add for regularity as well.

Since a smaller daily amount works a little slower, you shouldn't get the toxicity of a massive paracite die-off which in many cases is worse than the original problem.

Silica is necessary for healthy skin, nails, connective tissue IIRC? Our diets are lacking this since most foods are over processed. Used to be you got enough from vegetables, but now, not so much.

Please google DE till you are satisfied it may be right for you.

Personally I use it and have not had any problems. I'll add it to my morning tea for 6 weeks when I feel peaked and it makes a big difference.

One thing I've found since it's also a desiccant, that by adding a little to the bottom of my cat's litter box it stays fresher longer, but I add just a bare coating to the bottom of the box! Not enough that it will go airborne when they dig.

Altho this link is a doggie thing, I chose it because this is the brand I've has results with. I'm sure you can find it cheaper. The other kind commonly sold is TOXIC and used in pool filters. FOOD GRADE is totally safe unless you breathe it in.

Hope this helps?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I cleAnse my parasites with simple soap and water, towel dry and send them outside to play.
But for internal nastys I use tequila and cough syrup

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Check out the hulda clark parasite cleanse. It is a mixture of black walnut hulls, wormwood, and Common Cloves. I have read a few success stories from people using her cleanse.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: justin366

Last night I read that wormwood capsules and the juice from black walnut hulls help get rid of and prevent parasites.
Supposedly keeping away from sugar and alcohol is a benefit, because these parasites that dwell in the digestive system love foods that are rich in sugar (they ferment more I believe). And supposedly apple cider vinegar helps also.

Many mention that people in other countries regularly deworm themselves, but I'm not sure if it's a health practice or out of necessity in tropical areas and places with poor sanitation. The eggs of can be microscopic I believe and they can be picked up very easily.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I thank all of you for your responses. I started this thread on an agreement with a friend that if I asked such a question, he would play chess with me. Well, at least you all held up your bargains.

My friend, however, did not. That's a shame. What is he afraid of? Chess is the game of kings. It's not like Monopoly, where it ends in fist fights..

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Grifter42

what type of parasites?

pear/pumpkin seeds are great for worm treatment...

vinegar (malt) is very good for treating lots of fungi.

??? you need to be specific with the parasite?

if it is a flea or tick... then eucalyptus oil is used...

top topics

join