It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati apparently has a new website, twitter account, YouTube, etc

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Ran across this today: [url]http://www.pakalertpress.com...[/ url]

Is this another elaborate hoax by someone who has too much time on their hands? Any insight from members here?

Twitter:twitter.com...
Facebook:facebook.com...
Youtube:youtube.com...
Vine:vine.co...

edit on 26-11-2014 by warewhulf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Either way, that's a pretty website. Good find.

Hopefully someone will bother sleuthing a bit, if you know what you're doing it's not difficult to figure out who's hosting & other things they're hosting etc.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I viewed every possible page on their site (that I could), and I'm fairly certain it was made up by someone just trying to make some $$$ selling that cheesey looking medallion advertised for $11 on one of the pages... Lol

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
What? No Instagram?

Seriously? These are their requirements from the web page you provided...

Certain individuals who are not currently members of the Illuminati can be examined for possible membership on a case-by-case basis. Some of the factors that may allow you to become a member of the Illuminati include:

An income exceeding $1,000,000 USD annually.

Verifiable authority (politically or financially) over a land space larger than 500,000 acres.

An artist under a contract valued at over $1,000,000.

A bearer of a Centurion Black American Express card (some restrictions).

Individuals distinguished by a Verified Twitter profile badge.

Through written recommendation presented by a family member of blood relation who is already a member of the Illuminati.

By presenting proof of significant influence in a field of business or entertainment.

If the illuminati exists and is as powerful as is speculated, does anyone really believe that they need to advertise? Do they need to go public and sell shares on the market?

To say that someone has too much time on their hands making websites selling "iron trinkets" would be a huge understatement. But knowing the public... They will sell out of those $11 talismans before Black Friday even starts.

edit on 11/26/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: warewhulf

According to: Illuminatiofficial Whois Report:

Creation Date: 10/03/2013
Updated Date: 10/02/2014
Expiration Date: 10/03/2015

Registrant:
96 Mowat Ave
Toronto, ON M6K3M1 CA
Telephone: 14165385457

And it indicates the the server is sitting in Scottsdale, AZ USA.

Check out the "Membership" page:

1. An income exceeding $1,000,000 USD annually.
2. Verifiable authority (politically or financially) over a land space larger than 500,000 acres.
3. An artist under a contract valued at over $1,000,000.
4. A bearer of a Centurion Black American Express card (some restrictions).
5. Individuals distinguished by a Verified Twitter profile badge (some restrictions).
6. Through written recommendation presented by a family member of blood relation who is already a member of the Illuminati.
7. By presenting proof of significant influence in a field of business or entertainment.

-
OBSERVATION: There's a Phone-Number for the Curious.

Phone-Number appears to MATCH the Address

-
DISCLOSURE: HOAX-or-NOT ... I have no desire to apply.

edit on 26-11-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Imposters! I am the True Head of The Illuminati.
This is true because I said so.
I encourage everyone to do the same.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JG1993

Yes, per WHOIS.COM their website was registered in October 2013 by Tucows Inc. (R11-LROR) but the registrant name is done through some firm as it states: "Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0135685984". Registered in Toronto but that could be just the firm. Webserver IP is 50.63.212.1

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I swear every year there is a new site that pops up claiming to be a secret society or the like. Problem with that is its supposed to be a "secret" society. So... It wouldn't surprise me if its the same people behind them all, still mucking the same routine for whatever they hope to achieve. Besides signing up a bunch of gullible teenagers, who will go to school telling their friends they are member of xyz.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
That's not the only official Illuminati page out there. There's several. Many people have souls that are easily compromised. Is a life of "comfort" truly worth it?

boncho: Precisely. These are scams. As for the real "Illuminati", that's a distraction. It gets people looking in one direction while ignoring the other path.
edit on 26-11-2014 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Thaddeus Iam △

Vice-President of Citizen Outreach

THE ILLUMINATI ORGANIZATION

I looked up the Thaddeus name, and it means "A Gift of God". His surname is Iam.
Thaddeus

I am a Gift of God? Fail - That's truly B Grade.

Is he related to Will - Iam?

edit on 26-11-2014 by James1970 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Imposters! I am the True Head of The Illuminati.
This is true because I said so.
I encourage everyone to do the same.

Hey, I'm cool with that. Be what you want to be.
like Emperor Norton who lived in San Francisco (I think). He went around checking on his subjects, he printed his own money that the locals accepted, and really didn't impose any harsh edicts...

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Yes. Just look at Mike Hockney. What is actually surprising about him; however, is that his mystical and philosophical understanding is actually pretty advanced. He isn't just some hand waiver totally pulling stuff out of thin air, but I honestly don't think we are dealing with a physical society like the Free Masons or whatever.

I believe honestly that these mystical associations are orchestrated by extradimensional beings and that the humans involved have little to no contact with one another or understanding of the bigger picture to any degree whatsoever. When these beings need something done, they induce in people the motivations they need to see their will carried out in these three dimensions.

Even if you defy them, so long as you are open in communication with them, they will find some way to make a use of you eventually. If you are resistant to hysteria and you are unwilling to act out of duress, it does limit what they can get you to do, but even with an independent creature such as I, their unending debates do cause my reasoning to adjust ever so slightly over time, which is a death by a thousand cuts.

The Kabbalists approach them by just admitting to them that their personal reasoning is inferior, but that they cannot do these things because it is "not for them." Personally, I have no moral code to speak of, other than not injuring innocent people, so the game is a bit harder for me, but I don't think it is as simple as one group of beings leading an elect group of mankind towards a unified goal. I think we are dealing with an extradimensional war that is rippling its way down here onto earth and that the dynamics of who is here meddling is probably very complicated.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I'm going with funny hoax...

the people running the world will contact you if they want you in their secret club- not the other way around.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

This is not the Illuminati webpage I encountered a few years ago. I found the (IMO) true Illuminati homepage a few years ago and in it, the Illuminati encouraged people who contacted it to use secure encryption keys. I remember, because Snowden and Wikileaks were reportedly contacted by anonymous people using the same method, leading me to think that those people who gave info to the latter were in fact the Illuminati.

I will try to see if I can find it back.

EDIT:

I think I found it, this page is rather familiar:

illuminati-order.com...

An important detail:

After nearly 250 years, and following intense and lengthy debate, the Illuminati Order has decided to publicly abandon the Illuminati name.

Henceforth, the IO will continue under a completely different name. Those with eyes to see, a mind open to the truth and a heart attuned to the same purpose will find it. They always have.

Please note: This is the only official "Illuminati Order" domain remaining. Do not try to re-establish contact through any other Illuminati-related website. Any other Illuminati site you find is either a fake or run by a different organization. The IO does not have a page on Facebook, Twitter, etc.

edit on 26-11-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Yeah and I'm good friends with Ronald McDonald, I eat toothpaste for dessert and my butthole is superglued shut. Tell us something we don't know.

originally posted by: warewhulf
Ran across this today: [url]http://www.pakalertpress.com...[/ url]

Is this another elaborate hoax by someone who has too much time on their hands? Any insight from members here?

Twitter:twitter.com...
Facebook:facebook.com...
Youtube:youtube.com...
Vine:vine.co...

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

And a money making scam. As you said, if you're of any value to them, useful (besides being a source of revenue) to them, then they'll let you know. If you're not related by blood or can't help them further their agenda (or install it) then no.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

This is not the Illuminati webpage I encountered a few years ago. I found the (IMO) true Illuminati homepage a few years ago and in it, the Illuminati encouraged people who contacted it to use secure encryption keys. I remember, because Snowden and Wikileaks were reportedly contacted by anonymous people using the same method, leading me to think that those people who gave info to the latter were in fact the Illuminati.

I will try to see if I can find it back.

EDIT:

I think I found it, this page is rather familiar:

illuminati-order.com...

An important detail:

After nearly 250 years, and following intense and lengthy debate, the Illuminati Order has decided to publicly abandon the Illuminati name.

Henceforth, the IO will continue under a completely different name. Those with eyes to see, a mind open to the truth and a heart attuned to the same purpose will find it. They always have.

Please note: This is the only official "Illuminati Order" domain remaining. Do not try to re-establish contact through any other Illuminati-related website. Any other Illuminati site you find is either a fake or run by a different organization. The IO does not have a page on Facebook, Twitter, etc.

That page was interesting, and worth a look.

I believe their new name us encoded in the page somewhere.....

" those with eyes to see "

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

You can't contact them through that page?

I guess this is another case of if they want to contact you, they will

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IntastellaBurst

Good point

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Well, whatever the case may be....it's definitely Illumi-Not-Us.
We're charity and grant based with no profit margin. A think tank, if you prefer.

Illumination comes from within. You don't have to fill out forms for this endeavor, there is no minimum back account balance requirement, and you can customize you own personalized cards at will.

"Iam" is just going about the time-honored tradition of seeking to improve his social lot through whatever means are available. Networking....pure and simple. Striving to make a personalized vision come true. Nothing wrong with that, just pointing out and reiterating the obvious.

Advertising.
Know your audience.

edit on 11/29/14 by GENERAL EYES because: fnord

top topics

<<   2 >>

join