It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Officer Wilson Claims Punched in Car But Has Right Side Facial Bruise

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Really? Someone is attacking you and you're just sitting there facing front with the left side of you face next to the doorwindow? Or is your whole body turned towards the door and your attacker? You know so you're defending yourself?
I'm not interested in this whole debacle at all and don't know anything about the incident at all. I'm jut responding to the silliness of your post because I'd sure have been turned towards my attacker and my whole face would have been towards the door.

reply to: MaryStillToe

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaryStillToe

originally posted by: wilhelmina
a struggle ensued - his head was turned many ways.

Even when you turn to talk to someone at a drive thru or toll booth, the right side of your face is very much inside of the vehicle. The slanted window near the front and the steering wheel would not make that the easiest of places to attack. It would be highly unlikely that the ONLY bruise would be on his right side, if everything happens as he claims.

Ha ha what is this police officer four feet tall that the steering wheel would be in the way of a punch thrown with a left hand into the right side of his face? You're trying hard to defend your point but as you can see from the responses this scenario is quite likely given the circumstances.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZenTam
For some reason it keeps editing out leaning into the "window of". No matter how many times I've edited it.
yeah it's an odd problem that for what ever reason has never been addressed by the web designers. I don't know why they continue to ignore it.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
One can only imagine what evidence will be twisted around in the coming months to make the cop guilty of premeditated homicide.

So is it that the protesters want to change the minds of the 9 grand jury members or is it that the protesters want the cop brought up on charges of manslaughter at the very least.

No white police patrols.allowed? What are they protesting?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
what a lame thread....really

i guess the OP thinks its impossible to i unno, look to the left.

hey OP, when you go to a drive through, how do you look at the menu? do you get our of the car or maybe turn your head?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MaryStillToe

Sounds like you haven't spent much time sparring or boxing. If I'm looking out a window of a cars drivers side seat and a guy throws a left haymaker or hook. The bottom right jaw is exactly where the blow would land. Makes 100% sense.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Can anyone link to the testimony wherein Wilson says he was hit with Brown's LEFT hand? Thanks.

I almost posted this yesterday after reading the testimony, but I didn't want to get involved. I saw this title this morning and decided to have a look at the thread.

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
He had Brown's right arm pinned and Borwn swung in with the left fist as Wilson turned to HIS left.

Testimony - Pages 16 and 17

DW: I was hit right here in the side of the face with a fist.
Question: Now, he was hitting you with what hand?
DW: I believe it was his right
Q: Where did you see the Cigarillos at?
DW: They were in his right hand.
Q: Okay. Were there any broken Cigarillos or anything in your car later?
DW: No, I don't remember seeing anything on the ground or anything.

Think about it. If the officer is in the car and his face is toward the window, Brown could have BACKHANDED him on the right side of the face with his right hand, but it would be pretty hard to "punch" the right side with his right hand...
edit on 11/26/2014 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MaryStillToe

His head was pulled down on the left side upon the door when the gentle giant grabbed his right arm/hand, and he was plummeted one the right side of his head y the gentle giants left hand. and the perp then tried to get his gun reaching in with the same left hand, causing it to discharge and striking him in the left arm (the only wound that was inconsistent with the other wounds).

Being shot by accident the gentle giant starts to walk away. Both perps were then ordered to stop and to get down on the ground. The gentle giant refused to obey and turns to see the cop with his gun drawn and says, "you aint gunna shoot me" and charged the officer resulting in the gentle giant's death by cop.

the court saw it that way, the four witnesses that collaborate that story saw it that way.

But the lynch mob mentality wont let it go until they get a cop hanging from a tree and burn up everything in site.

Their actions are just like the Democratic ran KKK back in the 1950's and 60's if you ask me.

edit on 26-11-2014 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Reading over the posts here, I have to agree with the sentiments of many who say this injury to the right side of his face is totally probable.

I'd also like to add if Wilson REALLY wanted to lie about his injuries, he'd probably have his partner or someone else rough him up a bit more to give credibility to his story. The relatively light injuries to him probably just means the dude has a glass jaw and felt more pain than he really did.

So yeah, basically Mr. Wilson is a giant wimp, but the assault still occurred.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
Reading over the posts here, I have to agree with the sentiments of many who say this injury to the right side of his face is totally probable.

With Brown's RIGHT hand???

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

None of us were there, we only have the grand jury's evidence now. It's completely within the realm of possibility that Wilson was struck on the right side of his face, and the photo evidence appears to support he was struck.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
None of us were there, we only have the grand jury's evidence now. It's completely within the realm of possibility that Wilson was struck on the right side of his face, and the photo evidence appears to support he was struck.

But the testimony says that Brown struck Wilson with his RIGHT hand. Everyone here says just the opposite. I'm trying to get a link to the testimony where Wilson says he was struck with Brown's LEFT hand, as so many in this thread are saying...

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
His testimony was the Brown swung with his left hand on his right cheek

Link, please?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
even if wilson was a physical wimp. so what?
that makes no difference...

is one of the qualifications to becoming a cop to be harder than a coffin nail?
should you have to train in the sweet science or mma?

i think not.

cops are taught pretty damn basic restraints and holds as it is cause people bitch about them being too rough.

not allowed to use a choke hold...thats a banned hold....

people are really grasping as straws here.

wilson could be a ufc champ or as soft as a marsh mellow. makes no difference.

he was within the law and within procedure to do what he did.
thats what the evidence shows.

all you people are trying to come up with any little thing you can think of to prove he is a racist barbarian that gunned down this gentle sweetheart for no reason, even though the facts say otherwise.

its old and tiring....

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Here is a portion of his testimony to the Grand Jury where he says that Brown had his right hand on his service weapon and was punching him... apparently with his left hand:

‘So the only other option I thought I had was my gun. I drew my gun, I turned. It is kind of hard to describe it, I turn and I go like this. He is standing there. I said ”get back or I’m going to shoot you.” He immediately grabs my gun and says ”you are too much of a pussy to shoot me”. The way he grabbed it, do you have a picture?’ Q: ’I do have some pictures of your gun. Well, you can tell us if it is your gun, I believe it is.’ A: ’My gun was basically pointed this way. I’m in my car, he’s here, it is pointed his way, but he grabs it with his right hand, not his left, he grabs it with his right one and he twists it and then he digs it down into my hip.’ Officer Wilson uses pictures provided to show the jury how Michael Brown grabbed the gun and shows further pictures to show where he suffered scratched and swelling to the face. Q:’I have a few other questions while we are waiting on that (the photos). So during the time that he’s, you said Michael Brown is striking you in the face through the car door.’ A: ’Right.’ Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I must say that it is NOT clear in this section of testimony that he said that Brown hit him with his left hand.

Daily Mail
edit on b000000302014-11-26T10:24:36-06:0010America/ChicagoWed, 26 Nov 2014 10:24:36 -06001000000014 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

and another thing...not saying this is what happened but it could have happened.

a shot with the right hand can land on the right side of the face but come from around the left side.

if brown had wilsons arm pinned that is also totally possible too.

you can punch around the head.....not the best way to punch but it can be done.

people that dont know how to fight or are in confined spaces tend to flail a bit. if wilson was leaning in/and or down to protect the punch could come from around or up and over.

go ahead and use all your mad wisdom to say thats not possible.

i boxed and fought mma as an amateur. ive done it and had it done to me.
my brother is a pro fighter. he has done it and had it done to him...

go ahead. argue it...

just cause you dont understand the mechanics of it or think its possible, that does not make it so

yet another thing

the testimony said 'i think it was his right'

you know, he was struggling with this gentle man, trying not to lose his gun, getting hit....reasonable to assume he could not nail down exactly what hand hit him exactly where and when.

when i has my fights i would watch the tape after and see things i did and things that happened to me and in the fight i didnt even realize those things happened.
my corner would be shouting at me and sometimes i would not here them at all and i was not in a struggle for my life.

people are seriously reaching
edit on 26-11-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaryStillToe
The only blow in this vicious attack was on the right? Why wouldn't that seem highly improbable?

Improbabilities are not the concern, here. It's improbable to get struck by lightning, but it happens relatively often--and people have even been struck twice. Winning the lottery is improbably, but it also happens. Getting attacked visciously by a dog is improbably, but it happens to people.

My point is that improbabilities happen, and just because it doesn't seem to make sense to you does not mean that it couldn't or didn't happen. The GJ had way more information than you at the time of this posting (and dissected it all out of necessity), and if you can't trust a group of people with all of the evidence in front of them to concur as to not only its probability, but that it actually happened the way it's described, then nothing I say to you will convince you otherwise.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

even if wilson was a physical wimp. so what?
that makes no difference...

is one of the qualifications to becoming a cop to be harder than a coffin nail?
should you have to train in the sweet science or mma?

I never said it made a difference, aside from the fact that a relatively minor (looking) injury could have caused Wilson a good deal of pain if he had a glass jaw, which he himself said he was confident another volley of punches would have rendered him unconscious

I never implied that meant he wasn't qualified to be a police officer, so how am I grasping at straw? Also, I'm one of the few actually DEFENDING Wilson's actions that day, so try to point your righteous indignation elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

did i quote you? did i reply to you? did i say you?
no, i did not.

i was making a point in addition to something you said...

when i said people are grasping at straws, i thought it would be obvious i meant the people that were grasping at straws.
settle down

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
well if he is reaching in he could have used his right elbow to strike him on the left side seeing his right arm is on wilson's left side

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join