It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"War of The Worlds"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Steven Spielberg and Tom Cruise team up to create the remake of H.G.Wells classic story of an alien invasion of earth.This looks like it is going to be incredible IMO.

www.apple.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Awesome , just watched the trailer, cant wait to see it. The name Spielberg
garantees a great movie, hes a genius!

Damn trailer didnt show enough but

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
well...

it was cool and all BUT this is BTS material...

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It's quite creedy actually... not just the trailer, but the appearant message that Spielberg seems to be try to force in our heads. You know Steven Spielberg is the biggest whore the film industry has ever had and he seems to be serving more than Hollywood, but the so-called "Illuminati" too (i.e. the political and financial elite that's ruling the world with an invisible hand). So I would'nt be surprised if that film is an attempt to prepare people's mind to the concept of an alien invasion, and to the idea that aliens are here... and watching us... waiting for the time to take over. One way of another, he's been collaborating since the '70s to this big conspiracy of making the world believe that aliens are here and the government tries to covert it. You know, it's a conspiracy within a conspiracy... made to cover the real activities that a secret caste of powerful humans is doing in darkness... to divert the public's attention from it.

But I still love the feel and atmosphere of the book and the original film. A fabnta sci-fi/horror tale that freezes your bones off!

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
well...

it was cool and all BUT this is BTS material...

Yes it is but you said that like it was a bad thing.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
i think i beat everyone on this subject by posting the first link to the trailer

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Yes it is but you said that like it was a bad thing.

"my bad"

BTS = good things

don't ban me

top topics

join