It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of car running over protestors in Minneapolis

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatmakesyouright
You see people actively crossing the street at the crosswalk? In the video I watched, they were all standing still.

It's a crowd. People are Standing, Walking, Talking and doing what crowds do, so what's your point??? Also, I don't need you to tell me what I see. I'll speak for myself, why don't you do the same.

I'm curious as to what video you watched that showed something different??? Got a link or are you planning on just talking out your ass some more and making stuff up???

Oh, and the driver went into another lane, not an illegal pass as far as I can tell.

Well, according to the Law which has been posted multiple times already it is, so deal with it. What you have is called an opinion and like it or not it means nothing to anyone but yourself. In this case it's an opinion which also happens to be incorrect as well as ignorant. I offer the same challenge to you as the other sociopaths and liars in this thread.

Show me what evidence you have to support your claim. That's what I have done. Why don't you do the same then if you think I'm wrong. Anyone can make a claim, let's see you back it up with evidence as I have. Beyond that, there is nothing to discuss. This isn't about our opinions or our take on what happened here. It's on video from two different locations and with photos taken from the scene. All one has to do is examine them.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join